CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel and Jewish cunts in general

Stubby Pecker

On 30/10/2023 at 12:02, Roadkill said:

I'm just saying it's rather suspicious that a magazine that I've never seen someone under the age of sixty five and not in a hospital bed read has survived for so long with such a fragile demographic.

There's something dark going on there behind the scenes, could be human trafficking, could be drug cartels, could be a secret society pulling at the strings of various political and religious conflicts to serve some hidden agenda.

I wouldn't rule them out is all I'm saying.

You're dabbling in things that would be better left un-dabbled 🙈🙊🙉

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Really?  I thought she was a slope called Ming, or was it your new Dutch wife, that you were telling us about.  

You stupid, bullshitting cunt.

Exactly, what a bullshitting cunt he is... Said he's not worn trainers for twenty years, after posting a stupid picture of himself (on his own) wearing trainers a few months ago. I don't know who you think you are either, Withers, didn't you say you were done with France after seemingly paying too much to get your shit filled septic tank emptied... You're still there though, aren't you? You're so full of shit, you should jump in said tank. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly, what a bullshitting cunt he is... Said he's not worn trainers for twenty years, after posting a stupid picture of himself (on his own) wearing trainers a few months ago. I don't know who you think you are either, Withers, didn't you say you were done with France after seemingly paying too much to get your shit filled septic tank emptied... You're still there though, aren't you? You're so full of shit, you should jump in said tank. 

Fuck off. 

Sometimes, he lies.

• Like 2

On 28/10/2023 at 22:47, Frank said:

I've been married to a French woman for over 30 years, Decs. You don't know you're born.

The only French “connection” you’ve got is the gallon of Gallic spunk fired up your arse when the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle was in port, and you just “happened” to be there.

lol

You vile public toilet frequenting poof

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ZEV said:

I wonder...

That's exactly what the Jews DON'T want any discussion or debate about. It's a fucking irony. Never forget - as applied to 1939-45 Germany. Never talk about or remember Palestine 1944 - 48. At the present rate, Netanyahu is creating more Anti-Semitism than Hitler at a Nuremberg Rally. 

6 hours ago, ZEV said:

I wonder...

This cunt on there is precisely the fucked up reason everything is in turmoil now. It doesn't matter how much one sided legal argument you inject into the justification of territorial acquisition, whether it be by force or finance or treaty, this cunt more or less admits Israel has been assembled by all three, it still boils down to theft. Only these cunts can't se it and they don't want other people to see it and if they talk about in any other way they call it Anti-Semitism and invoke the H word in order to start a witch hunt against that individual or group. 

It didn't take long for Baddiel to climb onto the box on his usual hobby horse subject of endemic Anti-Semitism in Britain. For a man who is so sensitive to the slightest suggestion of any prejudice or intolerance of Jews it's strange that not once have I heard him admit or make any criticism of Israel in these constant pronouncements, mention of illegal occupation, sharing nuclear technology with apartheid South Africa, illegal settlements. This is perpetual coercing of successive generations to shoulder guilt for past events in another country by other people. Baddiel's basic outlook isn't that different from Netanyahu in effect, if you're not 100% with Israel or Jews you're a Nazi. Unfortunately for Baddiel he has a very poor image on TV. He looks shifty and there is a rehearsed self satisfied way of delivering his views without any real dialogue. 

On 01/11/2023 at 22:22, ChildeHarold said:

This cunt on there is precisely the fucked up reason everything is in turmoil now. It doesn't matter how much one sided legal argument you inject into the justification of territorial acquisition, whether it be by force or finance or treaty, this cunt more or less admits Israel has been assembled by all three, it still boils down to theft. Only these cunts can't se it and they don't want other people to see it and if they talk about in any other way they call it Anti-Semitism and invoke the H word in order to start a witch hunt against that individual or group. 

I’ve got a spare ticket for tomorrow nights ‘Rothschild Fancy Dress Party’ at the Sabbatean/Frankist Club if you’re interested? No need for you to dress up, just come as yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got a spare ticket for tomorrow nights ‘Rothschild Fancy Dress Party’ at the Sabbatean/Frankist Club if you’re interested? No need for you to dress up, just come as yourself.

Now empty your message box you slack cunt. You completely missed out on the big fiddler conspiracy because you can’t get PMs.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now empty your message box you slack cunt. You completely missed out on the big fiddler conspiracy because you can’t get PMs.

I’ve been away Eric. Got back today and wished I’d stayed away tbh. Country is shit, weather is shit and even the standard of random birds at the airport left me wondering what the fuck has happened to our country? I’ll check my PM box now.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been away Eric. Got back today and wished I’d stayed away tbh. Country is shit, weather is shit and even the standard of random birds at the airport left me wondering what the fuck has happened to our country? I’ll check my PM box now.

I'd  love to get a poste cartele of your latest adventures - give us the gory details no holds barred. 

IDF "It's not about the numbers" It's about time the fucking West intervened with boots on the ground and air like they did in Serbia. - - - - or am I forgetting those famous double standards?

Old cunt face Cameron has popped up in Ukraine. That was quick wasn't it? More fucking two faced hypocrisy from our unrepresentative "democratic" government. 

Is anyone other than me wondering how long the centre of London will be allowed to be taken over on a daily basis by tens of thousands of anti-British, virtue signalling, leftard cunts climbing all over our war memorials, screaming vile abuse and hatred at anyone and everything British, while our ‘brave boys in blue’ stand motionless watching them (no doubt on full alert for any sign of ‘far right counter protesters’ to launch an attack on)?

This country is in the final stages of total fucking collapse and imminent surrender to the radical left, while the totally unaware and totally brainwashed masses are sat at home on their fat white arses, glued to Strictly Come Mincing, Farage stuffing his cakehole full of cockroaches for a million quid cheque, then the BBC fake news’s latest smorgasbord of lies before bed.

And all the clever cunts will wake up tomorrow and gorge themselves on whatever distraction that’s served up for them on GMB or Sky News etc. to keep their massive intellects ticking over for the next 24 hours.

Fuck off.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is anyone other than me wondering how long the centre of London will be allowed to be taken over on a daily basis by tens of thousands of anti-British, virtue signalling, leftard cunts climbing all over our war memorials, screaming vile abuse and hatred at anyone and everything British, while our ‘brave boys in blue’ stand motionless watching them (no doubt on full alert for any sign of ‘far right counter protesters’ to launch an attack on)?

This country is in the final stages of total fucking collapse and imminent surrender to the radical left, while the totally unaware and totally brainwashed masses are sat at home on their fat white arses, glued to Strictly Come Mincing, Farage stuffing his cakehole full of cockroaches for a million quid cheque, then the BBC fake news’s latest smorgasbord of lies before bed.

And all the clever cunts will wake up tomorrow and gorge themselves on whatever distraction that’s served up for them on GMB or Sky News etc. to keep their massive intellects ticking over for the next 24 hours.

Fuck off.

London is already lost. Has been for decades.

I've never been, but I've seen videos of those entire areas blanketed with advertising in squiggly sand-monkey script where every cunt is dressed like a brown Dumbledore or Islam Dalek.

The mayor reflects the dominant majority well, as does the Prime Minister for that matter. You can't point it out though, that's racist.

Can't counter protest any of their organised tantrums that they've cunningly planned on a national day of remembrance either. That's racist, that is. Of course they haven't planned the entire thing just to rub it in how little they respect the native culture of the country they're residing in - in fact I bet every single one of them personally knows a dirty baby trapped in a Gaza hospital and feels really really upset.

I suppose we've only got ourselves to blame. Whitey got all uppity after two world wars and started demanding shit like a National Health Service and livable wages. Just not sustainable if Rishi has to turn the heat off in his swimming pool one day of the week after 10pm. These new fuckers can have the run of the place as long as they're content living twelve to a room and making £2 a day.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

London is already lost. Has been for decades.

I've never been, but I've seen videos of those entire areas blanketed with advertising in squiggly sand-monkey script where every cunt is dressed like a brown Dumbledore or Islam Dalek.

The mayor reflects the dominant majority well, as does the Prime Minister for that matter. You can't point it out though, that's racist.

Can't counter protest any of their organised tantrums that they've cunningly planned on a national day of remembrance either. That's racist, that is. Of course they haven't planned the entire thing just to rub it in how little they respect the native culture of the country they're residing in - in fact I bet every single one of them personally knows a dirty baby trapped in a Gaza hospital and feels really really upset.

I suppose we've only got ourselves to blame. Whitey got all uppity after two world wars and started demanding shit like a National Health Service and livable wages. Just not sustainable if Rishi has to turn the heat off in his swimming pool one day of the week after 10pm. These new fuckers can have the run of the place as long as they're content living twelve to a room and making £2 a day.

London lost Roadkill. How will it manage?