CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Biden super hero

entitled little cunt

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're obviously a poet laureate  of the cunting  scene .

Unfortunately I haven't read anything you have regurgitated  that has influenced  me  enough to respond in any way which is the point of this site and indeed,  if expanded into a societal  sense is the point of democracy and  debate there in .Its something that seems to be wholly missing from your rather , dare I say it , infantile thought processes. If you dont like what I say , dont read it , it really is very simple .I'm sorry of you believe my litery  dalliances are somehow beneath you .If that is indeed the case why not leave us all spell bound with your personal litery genius  rather than your critical bollox.

What a load of shite, talk about writing a lot but not actually saying anything. 

Listen you overly enthusiastic spastic, I was highlighting your habit of unnecessarily flooding the topics pages with nominations that are very similar to many of your previous ones or subjects that have already been nominated. 

Use the search function, you daft cunt. 

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is you on a good day in sparkling form cunting an old has-been fit for the knackers yard and ranting in Tel Aviv cos the Arabs won't "Tawk to me". 

"Kill 'em" says the old fool. 

Cheers 'Arnold.I seem to attract the marmite types here , instead of just not liking an opinion or expanding debate that type would rather stick a meat clever in my head .Its weird but the very thing they claim to detest they have actually become. Maybe that's a semaphore for modern society , I don't know .You on the other hand  are a different breed.Reassuring to know it still exists. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a load of shite, talk about writing a lot but not actually saying anything. 

Listen you overly enthusiastic spastic, I was highlighting your habit of unnecessarily flooding the topics pages with nominations that are very similar to many of your previous ones or subjects that have already been nominated. 

You really are just letting yourself down again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

You really are just letting yourself down again.

Don't concern yourself with me 'letting myself down', where do you think you are elc, posting on some support forum for soppy cunts? You're clearly unable to accept my suggestion that some of your nominations are too similar and unnecessary. 

Who the fuck do you think you are anyways elc? You come steaming in and overloading the site with your 'nominations' and letting a few likes go to your stupid cunt head. You've only being here 5 minutes... sometimes less is more you daft cunt.

29 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cheers 'Arnold.I seem to attract the marmite types here , instead of just not liking an opinion or expanding debate that type would rather stick a meat clever in my head .Its weird but the very thing they claim to detest they have actually become. Maybe that's a semaphore for modern society , I don't know .You on the other hand  are a different breed.Reassuring to know it still exists. 

But they do spice it up. I think it's a school playground mentality where certain types are egging on a fight or riot. They like to see a demolition going on and I'm sure they convene with each other to rush certain individuals to provoke a meltdown and ban from the site. Then they celebrate 🎉 

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Hard to believe that this senile old cunt might one day have one of his skeletal, arthritic digits hovering over a big red button!!

It’s hard to believe a senile old cunt (and a permanently pissed one) like you actually gets his shaky digits into the guts of a combi boiler with blowing up the whole street 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It’s a pen multi…

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There you go again Billy getting all hot and bothered over nothing. I reckon a good hour of Sky News on Israel-Hamas will calm you down and get you ready for a deep refreshing sleep. Beware of the ticking noise in the night, it's not what you think it is🤔

Probably a Gallic bed bug that jumped off Withers avatar and landed on my crown.

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, I've noticed the formation a new SAP (spastic, alcoholic and perverted) clique on here... you've got @entitled little cunt and his daft friend @ChildeHarold chatting total shite to Lieutenant weirdos @and and @Penny Farthing, under the direction of Drunken Captain @Cunty BigBollox who answers to the Aids ridden, monotonous Greek poofter Major @Frank.

What a fucking disgrace they all are, they need lining up and shooting. 

With the exception of Drew I think you may be on to something here Raaas. I’m sure Drew wouldn’t align himself with such a rag tag assortment of freaks and misfits (unless he was very very drunk which is an almost 100% certainty). I’m sure Frank has them all synchronised goose stepping in tight hot pants, in the final preparations for the military takeover of Cunts Corner which he’s fantasised about for years, sitting alone in his filthy bedsit every night watching Rocky videos on Mitches 14” Amstrad monochrome portable TV, pausing only to check if Ming’s long dead corpse is defrosted enough for a bit of bum action.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Yet more repeat bollocks. Do everyone a favour and top yourself you stupid fucking wanker.

I don't think I'd  take such drastic action , certainly not on your say so. Infact judging by your complete over  reaction and aggression at something so  very trivial I'd say your far more likely to self harm in some way than myself .I really think  you'd  find an  anger management course helpful .

On 19/10/2023 at 19:46, ChildeHarold said:

But they do spice it up. I think it's a school playground mentality where certain types are egging on a fight or riot. They like to see a demolition going on and I'm sure they convene with each other to rush certain individuals to provoke a meltdown and ban from the site. Then they celebrate 🎉 

Weird if you ask me .If they're in such a constant state of stress  permanently  I'd hate to think what their blood pressure must be . No doubt Mostly people who think they should have amounted to more, mounted more and its the worlds fault they didn't do more of either .

There,  that's my modern day Twain take on it.

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Weird if you ask me .If they're in such a constant state of stress  permanently  I'd hate to think what their blood pressure must be . No doubt Mostly people who think they should have amounted to more, mounted more and its the worlds fault they didn't do more of either .

Huckleberry Flid.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I don't think I've ever read a single one of your posts through to the end.

You've got all the charisma of an expired bag of McDonald's carrot sticks and I genuinely wish that you were dead. No offence.

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You are absolutely right but the worse gadget in world has been the mobile smartphone. It's rare not to see a kid or adult for that matter not (that is stressed NOT!) got their face buried in a 4x6 cm plastic square oblivious to the great outside world and the rich variety of everything it contains. Has anybody send a breakdown of the direct and indirect social effects of the smartphone. It's fucking killed genuine home hi fidelity which doesn't exist anymore. It's killed the music industry. The Merchants of Venice would also kill the printed book trade (if they could) with the twerpy electronic book. Now they are killing the traditional and time honoured courtesies of business, that is providing proper paper invoices when asking for payment then issuing a proper paper receipt when money is received. I do believe it's a right wing conspiracy and I base that on one simple development that I observed around the time that loathsome anti-union, anti-labour, Thatcherite epitome of evil Rupert Murdoch moved into Fleet Street, first with the News of the World which was always a rag and then the Sun which propelled into best seller with salacious page 3, 10 pages of football and sport, and populist right wing childish headlines. Now he's got The Times of course. Another Australian cunt who sponsors GBNEWS on tv is trying to acquire The Telegraph. But the clincher to me is demise of public debate and intelligent genuine political viewpoints on the street with the (left of centre) London Evening News and the (right of centre) London Evening Standard, the latter surviving but owned by seedy Russians and no longer a serious newspaper. That's my take on things and my proof as to the right wing conspiracy that has gripped Britain. Look where it's got us. The most fucked up country in the West and a laughing stock outside these borders. 

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are absolutely right but the worse gadget in world has been the mobile smartphone. It's rare not to see a kid or adult for that matter not (that is stressed NOT!) got their face buried in a 4x6 cm plastic square oblivious to the great outside world and the rich variety of everything it contains. Has anybody send a breakdown of the direct and indirect social effects of the smartphone. It's fucking killed genuine home hi fidelity which doesn't exist anymore. It's killed the music industry. The Merchants of Venice would also kill the printed book trade (if they could) with the twerpy electronic book. Now they are killing the traditional and time honoured courtesies of business, that is providing proper paper invoices when asking for payment then issuing a proper paper receipt when money is received. I do believe it's a right wing conspiracy and I base that on one simple development that I observed around the time that loathsome anti-union, anti-labour, Thatcherite epitome of evil Rupert Murdoch moved into Fleet Street, first with the News of the World which was always a rag and then the Sun which propelled into best seller with salacious page 3, 10 pages of football and sport, and populist right wing childish headlines. Now he's got The Times of course. Another Australian cunt who sponsors GBNEWS on tv is trying to acquire The Telegraph. But the clincher to me is demise of public debate and intelligent genuine political viewpoints on the street with the (left of centre) London Evening News and the (right of centre) London Evening Standard, the latter surviving but owned by seedy Russians and no longer a serious newspaper. That's my take on things and my proof as to the right wing conspiracy that has gripped Britain. Look where it's got us. The most fucked up country in the West and a laughing stock outside these borders. 

Eh?

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't think I've ever read a single one of your posts through to the end.

You've got all the charisma of an expired bag of McDonald's carrot sticks and I genuinely wish that you were dead. No offence.

Aww..thanks you really are a silver tounged charmer .I   dont mind that you haven't read a post of mine to the end , I very much doubt you would have anything to say I would find remotely interesting either so at least we have reached a form of common ground .

On 18/10/2023 at 20:12, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening, elc. 

I remember you mentioning being a descendant of a goat herder somewhere on here and I can't help but think your relentless nominations, which are mostly of things that have already been nominated or variations of what you've nominated is some kind of personal Jihad against the membership here. I understand you're enthusiasm, being new here and all that but calm down and give the nominations a rest old chap, do you understand? 

On 19/10/2023 at 07:30, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This 'Nomination' could have simply been added as a comment on an existing Joe Biden nomination or discussion. My point is the topics pages are being flooded with lazy, similarly themed nominations by yourself, @entitled little cunt and @Penny Farthing, any potential newcomer would likely read said shite, assume we're a spastic friendly website and run a mile. Have a browse through my mostly outstanding nominations Harold, that's if you can find them amongst the recent piles of shit you lot have added. 

Fuck off. 

On 18/10/2023 at 20:08, ChildeHarold said:

This is you on a good day in sparkling form cunting an old has-been fit for the knackers yard and ranting in Tel Aviv cos the Arabs won't "Tawk to me". 

"Kill 'em" says the old fool. 

On 19/10/2023 at 19:11, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

14 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Yet more repeat bollocks. Do everyone a favour and top yourself you stupid fucking wanker.

On 19/10/2023 at 19:46, ChildeHarold said:

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Huckleberry Flid.

That is good , I have to admit .

• Like 2