CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lyse doucet BBC school of journalism

entitled little cunt

Doucet with her riiiiiiiiiidicolouuuuuus acent is promoting the Gaza blub fest as expected on behalf of the BBC. Closely followed by Jeramy Bowen their typically  concerned  full of angst voices with long pauses to emphasise the power of their statements tell us of the horror following the Hamas murderous   terrorist (freedom fighters according to the BBC) attack and the kidnapping of 200 hostages.That simple fact seems to be of no consequence to  the  BBC  and its esteemed journalists .Those in Gaza should be reminded "be carefull  who you vote for , you might just get it".

Those marching in London  should be demanding the freeing of  hostages.They(the marchers)  are a national disgrace and most wouldn't be able to find the  gaza strip on the map , give them a cliff  and the lemmings would  happilly march off the edge .They seem to be under the illusion that Hamas and its supporters are a peaceful bunch of law abiding individuals who respond to civilised behaviour .They're not,  as what has  transpired recently proves. As for  Mr.Tatchell ffs , what an idiot .It would be interesting to see him go to the middle East and declare his gayness and wait for the inevitable response. This individual proves time and again he would hop onto any bandwagon to wave his rainbow flag .He  seems to choose the most awkward of aliances given his persuasion.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Doucet with her riiiiiiiiiidicolouuuuuus acent is promoting the Gaza blub fest as expected on behalf of the BBC. Closely followed by Jeramy Bowen their typically  concerned  full of angst voices with long pauses to emphasise the power of their statements tell us of the horror following the Hamas murderous   terrorist (freedom fighters according to the BBC) attack and the kidnapping of 200 hostages.That simple fact seems to be of no consequence to  the  BBC  and its esteemed journalists .Those in Gaza should be reminded "be carefull  who you vote for , you might just get it".

Those marching in London  should be demanding the freeing of  hostages.They(the marchers)  are a national disgrace and most wouldn't be able to find the  gaza strip on the map , give them a cliff  and the lemmings would  happilly march off the edge .They seem to be under the illusion that Hamas and its supporters are a peaceful bunch of law abiding individuals who respond to civilised behaviour .They're not,  as what has  transpired recently proves. As for  Mr.Tatchell ffs , what an idiot .It would be interesting to see him go to the middle East and declare his gayness and wait for the inevitable response. This individual proves time and again he would hop onto any bandwagon to wave his rainbow flag .He  seems to choose the most awkward of aliances given his persuasion.

Are you a religious man ELC? Genuine question.

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I agree about the Tatchell thing. He has a zero interest in anything outside gay issues which pushed to it's logical conclusion means he will ally with Big Business corrupt or not, Right Wing Left Wing, no distinction, CIA covert MI16 covert, over hand, under hand, any fucking hand to demo that irrespective of its shittiness in absolute terms. Shows the limits of single issue campaigning it's selfish and self seeking. Also it leaves some ody trapped in the system... ironically. Not much liberation there! 

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Any cliques , cartels or cabals that has him as a member must be hard up for membership .

If you're not a Pen muliti as @Stubby Pecker suggested, then you are almost as bad. You really are an appalling member and I'm beginning to wish you were dead. What do you think about that then?

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you're not a Pen muliti as @Stubby Pecker suggested, then you are almost as bad. You really are an appalling member and I'm beginning to wish you were dead. What do you think about that then?

I don't do multie and I don't wish you were dead .. I much prefer you to continue with your living death torment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There was such a cunt from Paignton who a few years back travelled to London each weekend to support the Moslem taxis drivers in their fight against "fascist" bigotry, he returned home one weekend with two black eyes having been duffed up by some "homophobic" moslem taxi drivers.

49 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There was such a cunt from Paignton who a few years back travelled to London each weekend to support the Moslem taxis drivers in their fight against "fascist" bigotry, he returned home one weekend with two black eyes having been duffed up by some "homophobic" moslem taxi drivers.

Such insight. However, die.

1 hour ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Good evening imbecile. Going to have to love you and leave you, as the fiddler has work tomorrow.

Enjoy your week doing absolutely fuck all on the taxpayer's tab, you useless scouse cocksmoker.

Have an enema just before you take your last breath (soon.) You’ll save your family a fortune as they’ll be able to bury you in a matchbox. Lol.

7 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Try nominating something other than Gaza/hamas, you autistic fucking freak.

How about you  trying to expand  debate and topics, it's obvious  to all you are limited intellectually but that shouldn't be a barrier , everyone has  something to say , useful or otherwise. May I suggest  something simple for you such as a  "what ears belong to which kittens"  picture game review  or something else that's not too challenging .

On 29/10/2023 at 22:15, Penny Farthing said:

There was such a cunt from Paignton

A rail guard, who dressed in a frock

And despite an impressive package

Used it to conceal his cock

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I've just done a steaming shite, full of barely digested peanuts, passionfruit seeds and some sort of eternity ring I acquired from a lonely divorcee, who thrust her finger up my arse with all the vigour of Phil Scofield let loose in a teenage hostel.

Would you like to rim me, right now?

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I've just done a steaming shite, full of barely digested peanuts, passionfruit seeds and some sort of eternity ring I acquired from a lonely divorcee, who thrust her finger up my arse with all the vigour of Phil Scofield let loose in a teenage hostel.

On 29/10/2023 at 22:49, Dick Fiddler said:

Try nominating something other than Gaza/hamas, you autistic fucking freak.

9 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

If that's what floats your boat I'm quite certain that in these enlightened times you'll be able to find someone to stick their digit up  your rectum .Its not my bag to be honest but I'm certain there must be websites that entertain such pastimes .Goodluck with your search. 

• Like 2