CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Its OK, David Lammy is on a middle east tour

entitled little cunt

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spooky. I was putting my suit away this morning after an evening of over-indulging, it was the daughter’s graduation. She’s as thick as pigshit as are all of her pals…yet…they all got first-class degrees courtesy, I maintain, of AI. Anyway, thumbing through my suit collection I noticed my Boeteng whistle was missing. Turns out Mrs C has gifted it to a friend’s husband as ‘there’s no chance of you ever fitting into a 30” waist trouser again!’ What a cuntess. I vaguely remember her doing this but I’d forgotten. I intended to be buried in that whistle, Frank…it was a stunner and I don’t think it unreasonable of me to assume that once the cancer had took hold and ripped through me, that outfit would have fitted me like a glove. It’s ruined my day, along with my plans for the future.

That shows a lack of forethought, you could have saved yourself (and us) a whole lot of pointless aggro by killing yourself the day after you bought it, you fat, bullshitting cunt.

BTW, did you drive to the graduation in your 'year old Bentley'? (asking for a friend)

5 hours ago, ZEV said:

That shows a lack of forethought, you could have saved yourself (and us) a whole lot of pointless aggro by killing yourself the day after you bought it, you fat, bullshitting cunt.

BTW, did you drive to the graduation in your 'year old Bentley'? (asking for a friend)

The problem is… you have none on here. You’re despised because you’re a creepy, deviant no-mark pervert. Loathed and hated by all…suicide is your only option. Make it slow and film it…I could do with a laugh.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The problem is… you have none on here. You’re despised because you’re a creepy, deviant no-mark pervert. Loathed and hated by all…suicide is your only option. Make it slow and film it…I could do with a laugh.

No, I'm despised because I won't play ball with a bunch of smug, narcissistic cunts, oh, and you, a bullshitting fantasist.

Here's a suggestion, Peter, instead of you and the Boys Club having your usual Saturday night circle-jerk, why don't you have a communal suicide?, that way you get to satisfy your deviant craving on your way out, here's hoping...

P.S. You could also do a 'live' feed on CC, so the rest of us can all have the missing laugh that you're always complaining about, but never seem able to find while you're on here 😄

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

humourless twat.The problem is… you have none on here. You’re despised because you’re a creepy, deviant no-mark pervert. Loathed and hated by all…suicide is your only option. Make it slow and film it…I could do with a laugh.

I rather like him, despite him being an obnoxious cunt. He certainly knows how to pull the right strings. That said, there is no place for sexual deviants on this site. 

Humourless twat.

27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I rather like him, despite him being an obnoxious cunt. He certainly knows how to pull the right strings. That said, there is no place for sexual deviants on this site. 

Humourless twat.

Enjoy reading ten consecutive posts, daily of utter shit do we, Withers? Fuck off. You should know better.

• 3 weeks later...