CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron silly little napoleon

entitled little cunt

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did you see the Royal Box at the Albert Hall last night? The amount of fucking metal work pinned to their chests I thought the fucking balcony would collapse. 

That’s hardly likely to happen. They’re not cunts down at the Albert Hall ffs. They’ve still got one of Hitlers balls in the safe since the war you know.

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The "man friend" is that tall chap who is always just behind his shoulder? I guess he is the equivalent of Saladin's do or die personal body shield. 

Guess what... we still don't have a power sharing government in Northern Ireland, so in effect there hasn't been a democratically elected govt in N. I. for nearly a year. All because the hardliner Orange boys who the Mountbattens and Royal family are so well in with to the extent they actively conspired to bring down a Labour Wilson govt in the 1960s, these cunts will not collaborate with the largest party (due to fucking Brexit) now being Catholic Sinn Fein. So this whole fucking crew is reactionary, anti-democratic and fake fake fake. And look at that other arse cheek Starmer with Sunak on his arm paying his fake respects. I bet Starmer was a supporter of Blair's fake Iraq War. I wonder if he had anybody in the family who came back from that pointless exercise with a leg or arm missing or worse. Cunts. Just fucking puppets. Now they are doing the same shit in Ukraine. 

Which knee do you want blown off first? 
🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I see you lurking @Earl of Pukeape, you stupid fucking cunt.

I take HUGE pleasure in the fact that not only was I responsible for getting him banned for over a year and a half, but when he then subsequently returned I got him kicked off the site indefinitely within a fortnight of his return.

Queerape, if you're reading, which I know you are, know that if you'd never amended one of my posts which saw me banned for a fortnight I'd have left you the fuck alone.

Be careful who you fuck with, you gay as fuck, fantasist fucking idiot.

5 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Macron is right 

israel can't always bring up the Holocaust in World War Two then turn around and commit one against the Palestinians today .

Good for Macron

Are you comparing the deportation and systematic murder of 6 million people to Israel trying to rid Gaza of a terrorist organisation who have time and again along with other radical Islamic nutters have  committed heinous acts against not only Jewish people but thousands of people with no connection to the Middle east whatsoever .Manchester arena for instance , Nice Christmas market for instance .In regards to what is happening now Israel have stated if their hostagesincluding women , children and babies  are released they will enter into negotiation. If you as an individual  believe Hamas and its supporters  are a tolerant , benign  innocent victim of aggression you really are mistaken  and I suggest you read up on the situation rather than just pay lip service to anti semitic  leftist bollox .Given all of the radical Islamic terrorist attacks over just the past 20 years its incomprehensible any person could justify and be supportive of such people and their organisations .You need a serious check up from the neck up my friend .

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you comparing the deportation and systematic murder of 6 million people to Israel trying to rid Gaza of a terrorist organisation who have time and again along with other radical Islamic nutters have  committed heinous acts against not only Jewish people but thousands of people with no connection to the Middle east whatsoever .Manchester arena for instance , Nice Christmas market for instance .In regards to what is happening now Israel have stated if their hostagesincluding women , children and babies  are released they will enter into negotiation. If you as an individual  believe Hamas and its supporters  are a tolerant , benign  innocent victim of aggression you really are mistaken  and I suggest you read up on the situation rather than just pay lip service to anti semitic  leftist bollox .Given all of the radical Islamic terrorist attacks over just the past 20 years its incomprehensible any person could justify and be supportive of such people and their organisations .You need a serious check up from the neck up my friend .

I like the cut of your jib ELC.

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have to agree with everything you’ve said here. However please still feel free to kill yourself.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

And there I was believing for once I was worth something in this harsh world .You've bought me crashing back to earth .

Now you’ve gone and ruined everything. I’m glad you haven’t killed yourself though as that’s still something to look forward to.

Just now, King Billy said:

Half of two.

What is a ‘micro aggression’? Is that some new fucking term that women have come up with to describe anything males do or say? Furthering their victimhood agenda. 
 Apparently they’re a ‘minority’ as well. 53% of the population is a fucking minority. Jesus.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is a ‘micro aggression’? Is that some new fucking term that women have come up with to describe anything males do or say? Furthering their victimhood agenda. 
 Apparently they’re a ‘minority’ as well. 53% of the population is a fucking minority. Jesus.

It’s a relatively recent phenomenon Eric, which broadly speaking covers anything whatsoever which leftie snowflakes decide has upset them or caused them to be upset or offended, or caused said upset or offence to a third party who may not even have seen or heard the offending behaviour but reserves the absolute right to be offended or upset on someone else who’s not actually upset or offended’s behalf. We’re fucked Eric. We can’t fight this shit anymore.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 22:32, entitled little cunt said:

The Nazi's murdered people or put them in concentration camps under inhumane conditions that killed them .The israeli's are now constantly shelling / bombing Gaza to kill as many Palestinians as possible.What is the real difference between them ? I can't figure it out .