CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron silly little napoleon

entitled little cunt

40 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

The Nazi's murdered people or put them in concentration camps under inhumane conditions that killed them .The israeli's are now constantly shelling / bombing Gaza to kill as many Palestinians as possible.What is the real difference between them ? I can't figure it out .

Of coarse you cant, your a stupid cunt.

On 13/11/2023 at 03:32, entitled little cunt said:

Are you comparing the deportation and systematic murder of 6 million people to Israel trying to rid Gaza of a terrorist organisation who have time and again along with other radical Islamic nutters have  committed heinous acts against not only Jewish people but thousands of people with no connection to the Middle east whatsoever .Manchester arena for instance , Nice Christmas market for instance .In regards to what is happening now Israel have stated if their hostagesincluding women , children and babies  are released they will enter into negotiation. If you as an individual  believe Hamas and its supporters  are a tolerant , benign  innocent victim of aggression you really are mistaken  and I suggest you read up on the situation rather than just pay lip service to anti semitic  leftist bollox .Given all of the radical Islamic terrorist attacks over just the past 20 years its incomprehensible any person could justify and be supportive of such people and their organisations .You need a serious check up from the neck up my friend .

The bit in bold is a good point you raise. You're not quite the stupid cunt you first appear, in spite of having the writing skills of a 10 year-old.

Hamas, however, cannot be tarred with the same brush as every other Islamic organisation. Each has different aims and objectives. Britain and the US have been meddling in the Middle East for hundreds of years, more recently using Israel as their key military and economic lychpin.

I hate Hamas, for the reasons I've pointed out during past weeks. Perhaps it was their intention all along to incite deep racial hatred among a new generation of Palestinians (against Israel and the West's support of it), which they are seemingly achieving. To batten down the hatches among vital hospitals (alleged atw) is every bit as abhorrent as the ongoing Israeli onslaught. To have a pre-planned defence with tunnel systems very much suggests a large-scale operation, and again, I'm amazed Mossad allegedly knew nothing about it before Oct 07. Egypt as already confirmed it warned Israeli authorities before this date – a fact some Western media appears to have conveniently forgotten. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/12/israel-hamas-war-egypt-warned-foreign-affairs-gaza)

Hamas does not speak on behalf of Palestine; a corrupt organisation which hasn't raised an election since 2006 is not a democracy. How can it be? Not only this, the 'election' was not legal. Too many innocent civilians are losing their lives, forced into a tiny corner of contested religious lands by Jewish (and British) authorities from the outset. What Israel is doing right now – only recently agreeing to temporary ceasefires – is genocidal and no different to the Krauts' blitzkrieg assaults on Spain in the 1930s and most of Europe in the 1940s.

In the words of the Cambridge English Dictionary:

Genocide

'The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.' 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

The Nazi's murdered people or put them in concentration camps under inhumane conditions that killed them .The israeli's are now constantly shelling / bombing Gaza to kill as many Palestinians as possible.What is the real difference between them ? I can't figure it out .

Nicer uniforms.

56 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

290,000 people were at a pro israel rally yesterday in Washington DC .All cheering on israel and the Holocaust it is happily carrying on in Gaza .

Don't lecture me on the jewish holocaust of World War Two 😝

I will - you must never forget the lessons of history as long as you don't ask too many questions about where the land came from for the formation of the Israeli state now. Don't ask about it, nothing happened to provoke the Hamas attack, everything Israel does is perfectly legal, we don't manipulate the media, intellectual, legal or political systems in the West through our financial and economic influence. Therefore you cannot remember any of that when the British news repeats our lies. But NEVER forget the Holocaust. Holocaust denial is a criminal offence (in a free speech society) and we hope to extend that law to pro Palestinian or anti-Zionism protests or speech with the likes of cunts such as Braverman who is unfit to be an MP let alone a minister of state. 

And is Hamas a fucking terrorist organisation considering the Israeli state is built around the deepest security organisation in the world headed by MOSSAD who were fucking killing British soldiers and Arabs in the 1940s to get as much territory as possible for a Jewish homeland. These people can never be trusted to forge a lasting peace in the Middle East after the current crisis. They even assassinated their own moderate leader when he sought co-existence with the Palestinians. Is that a fucking democracy? So how different is Hamas? Are they hiding over 100 nuclear weapons in an underground bunker? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I will - you must never forget the lessons of history as long as you don't ask too many questions about where the land came from for the formation of the Israeli state now. Don't ask about it, nothing happened to provoke the Hamas attack, everything Israel does is perfectly legal, we don't manipulate the media, intellectual, legal or political systems in the West through our financial and economic influence. Therefore you cannot remember any of that when the British news repeats our lies. But NEVER forget the Holocaust. Holocaust denial is a criminal offence (in a free speech society) and we hope to extend that law to pro Palestinian or anti-Zionism protests or speech with the likes of cunts such as Braverman who is unfit to be an MP let alone a minister of state. 

And is Hamas a fucking terrorist organisation considering the Israeli state is built around the deepest security organisation in the world headed by MOSSAD who were fucking killing British soldiers and Arabs in the 1940s to get as much territory as possible for a Jewish homeland. These people can never be trusted to forge a lasting peace in the Middle East after the current crisis. They even assassinated their own moderate leader when he sought co-existence with the Palestinians. Is that a fucking democracy? So how different is Hamas? Are they hiding over 100 nuclear weapons in an underground bunker? 

Fucking hell.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, I'm looking forward to watching Napoleon on or after it's release... Napoleon was an incredible military leader, born in Corsica and of Italian ancestry. Had he been French, he wouldn't have achieved anything, would he. Lol. 

Amazingly, there are many who don't know he was from Corsica, though I'd imagine @Cunty BigBollox is VERY familiar with this fact when he gazes each evening at the plump little cunt's silhouette on the back of a factory-seconds, 20% off in The Sun bottle of Courvoisier. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Amazingly, there are many who don't know he was from Corsica, though I'd imagine @Cunty BigBollox is VERY familiar with this fact as he gazes each evening at the plump little cunt's silhouette on the back of a factory-seconds, 20% off in The Sun bottle of Courvoisier. 

Old Big Bollock seems to have been a bit quiet of late, no doubt celebrating his high interest savings account balance and mortgage free properties, or property... I can't remember half the shit he comes out with to be honest, which is a lot more than he remembers.

The stupid drunken cunt. 

• Like 1

On 14/11/2023 at 17:25, Eric Cuntman said:

Nicer uniforms.

Did you know that a genuine pair of 1940s Hugo Boss striped pyjamas (size 14” waist) sold for 10 gold teeth and 4 pairs of gold rimmed glasses recently? Frank was interested but they were far too big for the spindly cunt and he realised he was never going to live long enough to grow into them with his bad AIDS and stage 4 anal bleeding. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Old Big Bollock seems to have been a bit quiet of late, no doubt celebrating his high interest savings account balance and mortgage free properties, or property... I can't remember half the shit he comes out with to be honest, which is a lot more than he remembers.

The stupid drunken cunt. 

Could be a tricky fault with the fridge and he can’t find his terminal screwdriver under the thousands of empty cider bottles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you know that a genuine pair of 1940s Hugo Boss striped pyjamas (size 14” waist) sold for 10 gold teeth and 4 pairs of gold rimmed glasses recently? Frank was interested but they were far too big for the spindly cunt and he realised he was never going to live long enough to grow into them with his bad AIDS and stage 4 anal bleeding. 

It's all about bringing down the rate of inflation further even if it cripples the already stagnating economy, getting at least ONE person deported to Rwanda, climbing the south face of Mt Everest with both arms tied up to win the next election, I am therefore asking you to support a humanitarian pause to the merciless attacks on Frank. Mind you a few bombs lobbed into Suella's curry flavoured knickers would be gratefully appreciated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all about bringing down the rate of inflation further even if it cripples the already stagnating economy, getting at least ONE person deported to Rwanda, climbing the south face of Mt Everest with both arms tied up to win the next election, I am therefore asking you to support a humanitarian pause to the merciless attacks on Frank. Mind you a few bombs lobbed into Suella's curry flavoured knickers would be gratefully appreciated. 

Anyone who thinks for a second that getting rid of the fake Conservatives and replacing them with Sir Queer’s rag-tag ultra-woke conglomeration of misfits and retards next year by dutifully shuffling down to the polling station and queuing in the rain like a grade A cunt (behind the rest of the grade A cunts you’re unfortunate enough to have as  neighbours) for a couple of hours, then sitting up all night glued to the fake news BBC ‘Election night special’ while your fat ugly wife is fast asleep upstairs, snoring and farting with her saggy tits hanging off the bed onto the floor, dreaming not about Rishi or Kier’s fortunes, but whether to eat a whole box of Mr Kipling Apple pies or three packets of Jaffa Cakes tomorrow during the Loose Women ‘Post Election Extravaganza’ is a fucking bigger cunt than, well a massive big cunt tbf.

The level of absolute contempt that our unelected (even by his own party members) so called  PM Mowgli Sunak has shown for the 99% this week is staggering. The globalist takeover of No.10, against the clear and unarguable wishes of the idiots who gave Bozo an 80 odd seat majority in 2019 is final proof that these cunts despise the vast majority of the British population and couldn’t give a flying fuck that we see exactly what they think of us. 
The entire WEFminster cabal’s treachery is now as impossible to ignore as the suppurating open sores on Franks exposed anus at the Admiral Duncan after Happy Hour on Gay Pride day.

Fuck them all. Actually don’t, they’d love that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who thinks for a second that getting rid of the fake Conservatives and replacing them with Sir Queer’s rag-tag ultra-woke conglomeration of misfits and retards next year by dutifully shuffling down to the polling station and queuing in the rain like a grade A cunt (behind the rest of the grade A cunts you’re unfortunate enough to have as  neighbours) for a couple of hours, then sitting up all night glued to the fake news BBC ‘Election night special’ while your fat ugly wife is fast asleep upstairs, snoring and farting with her saggy tits hanging off the bed onto the floor, dreaming not about Rishi or Kier’s fortunes, but whether to eat a whole box of Mr Kipling Apple pies or three packets of Jaffa Cakes tomorrow during the Loose Women ‘Post Election Extravaganza’ is a fucking bigger cunt than, well a massive big cunt tbf.

The level of absolute contempt that our unelected (even by his own party members) so called  PM Mowgli Sunak has shown for the 99% this week is staggering. The globalist takeover of No.10, against the clear and unarguable wishes of the idiots who gave Bozo an 80 odd seat majority in 2019 is final proof that these cunts despise the vast majority of the British population and couldn’t give a flying fuck that we see exactly what they think of us. 
The entire WEFminster cabal’s treachery is now as impossible to ignore as the suppurating open sores on Franks exposed anus at the Admiral Duncan after Happy Hour on Gay Pride day.

Fuck them all. Actually don’t, they’d love that.

When we have Guy Fawkes night we burn the wrong side. That's how good the mind control is in Britain. It's inter-generational. By comparison communist China is a newbie. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

When we have Guy Fawkes night we burn the wrong side. That's how good the mind control is in Britain. It's inter-generational. By comparison communist China is a newbie. 

‘Bitcoin for the Guy please Mister? Gawd bless ya Guvnor’.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Bitcoin for the Guy please Mister? Gawd bless ya Guvnor’.

Every Guy Fawkes I like to put effigies of everybody in Parliament plus the Royal Families of Britain, Spain, Denmark and Greece, a selection of locals who have crossed my path and for traditional reasons the postie with a copy of The Beano clenched between his teeth. Then I'm ready for Christmas. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

and for traditional reasons the postie with a copy of The Beano clenched between his teeth.

I bet your Postie hates role reversal like that, when you bend him over and suddenly  you’re Pat and his tight back door  letter box is about to be stuffed.