CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Here we go again

camberwell gypsy

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

My knee swelled up like a fat pig, Eric. I've been on 8 antibiotic tablets a day and it's a lot better, I don't think the antibiotics did anything, it was the face masks on me bad knee that sorted it. 

Face mask therapy is the next big thing. Michelle Mone is launching a range of cancer blocking face masks any day now. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting back on thread, it wouldn't surprise me if the powers that be, start to escalate this. I mean the Hammas/Isreal shitfest knocked the Ukraine shitfest off the top of the charts, so they'll need another excuse to knock this one off. Expect professor Sir Whitless back with his graphs, cunts queuing 6ft apart waiting for the shops green light to show to fill their trolley full of bog roll and shit scared peeps walking around with their face nappies. 

Stay safe

If there’s one place on earth at the moment that deserves of proper virulent dose of batflu it’s the holy land. Throw in some anthrax, Ebola, bad AIDS (Frank/Punkape strain) and a few nukes to make sure. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If there’s one place on earth at the moment that deserves of proper virulent dose of batflu it’s the holy land. Throw is some anthrax, Ebola, bad AIDS (Frank/Punkape strain) and a few nukes to make sure. 

Then send Roops over as peace envoy on a twenty five year contract (minimum) to drive the cunts insane and give the rest of us a well deserved  break from her incessant fucking brain numbing interference.

42 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mind you old Dame Money would bottle the formula and sell it under the Beckham brand - it needs a bit of a boost. No doubt you'd be splashing it all over after a shower every morning. Or go to bed in it... How about that? 🛌

I’m afraid it’s Brut 33 for me Harold. If you smell like Henry Cooper, you’re not a poof.