CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Here we go again

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

@King Billy what's your advice regarding this new variant/strain? I've been hiding behind the sofa, taped the letterbox closed and haven't opened the windows in 4 days. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

You cunt! You beat me to it, I've literally just logged on with the intention of making the same comment to the filthy Kike.

Good work.

He really is a thick cunt, who no doubt has to be financially supported by his people. He'll say his account has been hacked or something. Lol. 

12 minutes ago, ZEV said:

It wasn't a joke about gas, it was a joke about you dying, do try to keep up, Windrush 😄

What would have caused my death, according to your 'joke' Zev? How did a lot of the Jews die in concentration camps, Zev? I've noticed @Penny Farthing has liked your comment. Pen, didn't you say you were part Jewish?

Do not quote, @ or mention me again, you stupid pair of cunts. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do not quote, @ or mention me again, you stupid pair of cunts. 

As I recall, we've been here before.

You told me several months ago you were never going to engage with me again, yet you will keep asking me what I am doing at the weekend, and prying into my personal life, looking for some way to ingratiate yourself with the Little Boys Club by commenting on my reply, you can't have it both ways, Windrush.

LOL

• Like 1

Getting back on thread, it wouldn't surprise me if the powers that be, start to escalate this. I mean the Hammas/Isreal shitfest knocked the Ukraine shitfest off the top of the charts, so they'll need another excuse to knock this one off. Expect professor Sir Whitless back with his graphs, cunts queuing 6ft apart waiting for the shops green light to show to fill their trolley full of bog roll and shit scared peeps walking around with their face nappies. 

Stay safe

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting back on thread, it wouldn't surprise me if the powers that be, start to escalate this. I mean the Hammas/Isreal shitfest knocked the Ukraine shitfest off the top of the charts, so they'll need another excuse to knock this one off. Expect professor Sir Whitless back with his graphs, cunts queuing 6ft apart waiting for the shops green light to show to fill their trolley full of bog roll and shit scared peeps walking around with their face nappies. 

Stay safe

Happy Christmas to you, too.🎄

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Stay safe

CG, they've found some cunt with swine flu in the UK. I'm worried sick, could it combine with the mysterious Chinese flu/Covid? What, in your medical opinion could be the symptoms to look out for of this potentially lethal combination... Pig grunting instead of coughing? People rolling around in mud? Am I still going to be able to make some Jerk Ham this Christmas?

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

CG, they've found some cunt with swine flu in the UK. I'm worried sick, could it combine with the mysterious Chinese flu/Covid? What, in your medical opinion could be the symptoms to look out for of this potentially lethal combination... Pig grunting instead of coughing? People rolling around in mud? Am I still going to be able to make some Jerk Ham this Christmas?

Pfizer  are wanking themselves off with the anticipation of another 100 billion or million or whatever the sum they stiffed us for last time round .cunts .Get the flu,  feel shit for a week watching daytime TV. Feel better , go back to work.Thats what used to happen.If they're so worried about it stop all dinghies arriving on the south coast and ban flights from fried  bat eating shit holes .

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy what's your advice regarding this new variant/strain? I've been hiding behind the sofa, taped the letterbox closed and haven't opened the windows in 4 days. Lol. 

I’m waiting for Bill Gates to get back to me Raas on this very worrying development. Dr Fauci isn’t replying to my emails either and I’m starting to get seriously freaked out. My pal Sid Slackjaw is right now over at Davos where he’s infiltrated Klaus Schwab’s pre-Christmas NWO conference posing as one of John Kerry’s young ‘carbon neutral, non binary, personal assistants’. He’s sent me a picture of himself in his hot pants but tbh I’ll be very surprised if I he doesn’t get rumbled soon, then swiftly Epsteined once the talking stops and the debauchery gets started. 
I’ll keep you posted if I hear anything, but if not just keep tuned into the BBC, and Chris Whitty  will no doubt have a load of new graphs and slides to let you know how to save the NHS etc. etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Swine flu is very likely to be the next Psyop once the Gaza charade runs out of steam on the MSM playlist. Just perfect as the flying carpet crew and the oven dodgers will be immune from getting infected due to their religious beliefs obviously. Leaving us white Christian historical oppressors to fight it out with the bongo bongos to see which of us can be first past the post in the ‘Extinction Derby’.