CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigella's Funky Dutch Barge

mobiduck-the-third

On 26/12/2023 at 18:53, entitled little cunt said:

I'd happily take a nice healthy mouthfull of her  specialty chocolate log .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

And whats so wrong with a chocolate log . Does the admission that I like that particular rich,  dark brown dessert , especially made by  Nigella somehow make me  public enemy no.1 or some kind of sick peverted log eater . For your information it's best   with a garnish of a singular glacier cherry and a sprig of mint , even better if it's been in the microwave for 1min 30.It comes out steaming and the aroma is absolutely  heavenly .Get the spray cream out and cover it  from tip to toe .

I'm becoming rather concerned about what appears to be your desire to eat a steaming Nigella Lawson boxing day turd, elc. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, and said:

Yeah, don't let hypocrisy stand in your way (oh, you never do) you two-faced, lying cunt) LOL

Plenty of camp guards raped the odd Jewess before putting a bullet into their brains, R-Soles. Personally I'd enjoy the killing more, especially if it was one of your subhuman relatives.

A nice boot on the throat of an untermencsh as it drowns in an inch of muddy water is always going to get me going more than shoving my cock inside the subhuman hole of Jewess cockroach.

You barely human, hook nosed, vile little rat.

• Like 2

On 27/12/2023 at 20:20, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm becoming rather concerned about what appears to be your desire to eat a steaming Nigella Lawson boxing day turd, elc. 

Did I at any place or time state I wished to feist in Nigella's by product .I think not .Her take on a festive   chocolate log is actually delicious  and worth a nibble .

Quite possibly you are simply projecting your own rather perverse and thoroughly lewd fantasies on to me  sir .

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Did I at any place or time state I wished to feist in Nigella's by product .I think not .Her take on a festive   chocolate log is actually delicious  and worth a nibble .

Quite possibly you are simply projecting your own rather perverse and thoroughly lewd fantasies on to me  sir .

Are you ‘Mr Logic’ from Viz?

On 27/12/2023 at 19:44, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he, like most of us did, assumed you were expressing a desire for Nigella Lawson to curl out a big steaming shite in your mouth. On this website, ‘chocolate log’ only has very slight undertones of ‘dessert item’. 
As you were.

Once again , its down to  the lowest common demonimator. I was merely advocating my delight in tasting one of her many recipes. You my friend, have  immediately cum to the conclusion I wish to eat her faeces. What on earth goes through your mind  even on a good day .

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/12/2023 at 17:16, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah she's a fucking cow. I still can't forget that debacle over fucking cocaine sniffing out of it behaviour in the Chelsea apartment, ratted out by her live in Filipino housemaids who clearly fucking hated her guts over the way they were treated. Her defence:

1. They were stealing from me that's why I sacked them - the devious counter suing argument only there to deflect guilt

2. I have a personal addiction problem, I confess, I'm getting help, please forgive me (i.e. the BBC TV career) blah b l ah blah we've heard so many times before... While her oily cunt of a two faced dad Lord Cunt Lawson was fucking driving round London bookshops buying up copies of his own slimming cookery book to get it into The Times Best Seller List. 

Both a pair of cunts. As for her marriage to the AD millionaire and online art gallery guy whose name I fucking forget because of the plastic fake world he spent his life creating, that fucking fell apart into a thousand acrimonious pieces.* 

The Sunday pictorials had to wait for Megan to see that type of white hot scandal again. 

Yet the fucking slag still lives on TV thanks to good old Beeb. Who gives a fucking toss about her white powder tips. A fucking disgrace from top to bottom. 

*Saatchi

Actually H, as much as I dislike the fake, plump, privileged kike cow, and while my days of hedonism are long behind me, I can think of worse things than spending an evening with Nigella in her Chelsea apartment, accompanied by a wrap of quality candy and several bottles of claret.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Actually H, as much as I dislike the fake, plump, privileged kike cow, and while my days of hedonism are long behind me, I can think of worse things than spending an evening with Nigella in her Chelsea apartment, accompanied by a wrap of quality candy and several bottles of claret.

Then take her up the wrong'un

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In principle, yes. But just imagine her on all-fours in front of you, when she turns around and her father's face suddenly appears.

They'd have to dig the cunt up first , besides , I'd just close my eyes and think it's Sophia Loren .When you're born with a face that even your own mother thinks is John Oates(the curly haired awkward looking ugly one with a zappa moustache )  rather than Darryl Hall you become  adept at utilising your imagination during carnel encounters. 

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Let’s face it Wolfie the closest you will get to somebody as socially above you as Nigella is five minutes with Fat Lil round the back of Tasty Chicken. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And obviously sticking your nob up her cunt.

On 24/12/2023 at 17:16, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah she's a fucking cow. I still can't forget that debacle over fucking cocaine sniffing out of it behaviour in the Chelsea apartment, ratted out by her live in Filipino housemaids who clearly fucking hated her guts over the way they were treated. Her defence:

1. They were stealing from me that's why I sacked them - the devious counter suing argument only there to deflect guilt

2. I have a personal addiction problem, I confess, I'm getting help, please forgive me (i.e. the BBC TV career) blah b l ah blah we've heard so many times before... While her oily cunt of a two faced dad Lord Cunt Lawson was fucking driving round London bookshops buying up copies of his own slimming cookery book to get it into The Times Best Seller List. 

Both a pair of cunts. As for her marriage to the AD millionaire and online art gallery guy whose name I fucking forget because of the plastic fake world he spent his life creating, that fucking fell apart into a thousand acrimonious pieces.* 

The Sunday pictorials had to wait for Megan to see that type of white hot scandal again. 

Yet the fucking slag still lives on TV thanks to good old Beeb. Who gives a fucking toss about her white powder tips. A fucking disgrace from top to bottom. 

*Saatchi

I'd still like to face fuck the cunt after my tools been up her rectum