CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

🎶Don't give up on us baby...🎶

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Happy New Year, Big Bollock. It's the 5th of January, have you only now sobered up from New Year's Eve? 

David had a drink problem like you, but seemingly managed to sort himself out before he ended up dead. Do you think you can sort yourself out? 

Not before I sort you out. Do you want to try spilling my pint and see where it gets you?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not before I sort you out. Do you want to try spilling my pint and see where it gets you?

On the cider, are we? I can imagine you drunkenly strutting up and down your pissed stained carpets saying 'yeah, c'mon then' thinking your your hard, after that post. 

Have a coffee and sober up, you 4'10, drunken red nosed dwarf. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Happy New Year, Big Bollock. It's the 5th of January, have you only now sobered up from New Year's Eve? 

David had a drink problem like you, but seemingly managed to sort himself out before he ended up dead. Do you think you can sort yourself out? 

80 years old speaks for itself. NHS not involved. 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh fuck it, Happy New Year!, I have it on good authority David's middle initial began with an 'R'.

Silver lady was a good one .Most people know this bit of trivia but I'll repeat it anyway because I'm a cunt .The opening sequence when David soul jumps from a height onto a roof of a car actually  seriously damaged his back and gave him pain for years .When you look at it you can't help but whince, you can see it's a really heavy fall right on the old coxix or what ever that bits called . 

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Silver lady was a good one .Most people know this bit of trivia but I'll repeat it anyway because I'm a cunt .The opening sequence when David soul jumps from a height onto a roof of a car actually  seriously damaged his back and gave him pain for years .When you look at it you can't help but whince, you can see it's a really heavy fall right on the old coxix or what ever that bits called . 

I would imagine that if you performed the same stunt you would have stuck to the roof like an extra strong plunger soaked in gorilla glue thanks to your capacious over-stretched arsehole.

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I would imagine that if you performed the same stunt you would have stuck to the roof like an extra strong plunger soaked in gorilla glue thanks to your capacious over-stretched arsehole.

I’ve heard that Gorilla Glue is extremely good. But I’ve never tried it as I don’t have any gorillas I want joined together. I expect you just sniff it. 

• Like 1

The first time I realised my father might be a big racist was when he accepted over the top uber-pimp Huggy Bear without comment, but lambasted the unrealistic nature of Captain Dobey bossing white men about.

starskyhutch04.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

the unrealistic nature of Captain Dobey bossing white men about.

That's where it started, that was the thin end of the wedge, fuckin' 'box ticking' at it's finest (and it was on BBC1) look where it's got us now...

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The first time I realised my father might be a big racist was when he accepted over the top uber-pimp Huggy Bear without comment, but lambasted the unrealistic nature of Captain Dobey bossing white men about.

starskyhutch04.jpg

I think you'd find Bawsy, that black senior cops in US cop shows isn't new. I remember Nick Nolte in 48 Hours being bollocked by a black senior officer.  

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd rather be Huggy Bear than Captain  what ever his name was .My grandad thought boy George was a really cute quirky girl singing karma chameleon on top of the pops ,  I had to tell him it was actually a bloke .I thought grandad could be a bender until I saw the look of total disgust on his face .

At least 2 kids at my school turned up on the Friday after Culture Club first appeared on TOTP declaring that they would shag that weird bird singing ‘Do You Really Want To Hurt Me’. 
 I think they’d learned their lesson by the time ‘Marilyn’ turned up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least 2 kids at my school turned up on the Friday after Culture Club first appeared on TOTP declaring that they would shag that weird bird singing ‘Do You Really Want To Hurt Me’. 
 I think they’d learned their lesson by the time ‘Marilyn’ turned up.

The French were Rocking to  alpha male Johnny Halliday  whilst the British were turning the male race into gender  benders subliminally.

40 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think you'd find Bawsy, that black senior cops in US cop shows isn't new. I remember Nick Nolte in 48 Hours being bollocked by a black senior officer.  

Starsky & Hutch began in 1975, while 48 Hours was released in 1982. Not saying there weren't any other empowered blacks on TV at that point - especially US TV - but Captain Dobey is the first I remember. At least the incompetent police chief in Dirty Harry (1971) had the decency to be white. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Starsky & Hutch began in 1975, while 48 Hours was released in 1982. Not saying there weren't any other empowered blacks on TV at that point - especially US TV - but Captain Dobey is the first I remember. At least the incompetent police chief in Dirty Harry (1971) had the decency to be white. 

I was just going to mention the black criminal in the street shootout in ‘Dirty Harry’. Callahan gives him the “5 or 6 shots” speech, and the Richard Roundtree lookalike declares… 

“I gots to know”

Now there’s stereotyping. 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was just going to mention the black criminal in the street shootout in ‘Dirty Harry’. Callahan gives him the “5 or 6 shots” speech, and the Richard Roundtree lookalike declares… 

“I gots to know”

Now there’s stereotyping. 

Eastwood in Gran Torino .I think it would be beneficial  for him to  to present in character and visit inner city schools and wander around Tower Hamlets after 10.30 pm.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I basically couldn't think off the top of my head any specifically but I know that there are some. 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I basically couldn't think off the top of my head any specifically but I know that there are some. 

Ron Glass as Det Harris in Barney Miller or going back to when you was crawling round the carpet with a heavily soiled tea towel on your arse, Rochester in The Jack Benny Show. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd rather be Huggy Bear than Captain  what ever his name was .My grandad thought boy George was a really cute quirky girl singing karma chameleon on top of the pops ,  I had to tell him it was actually a bloke .I thought grandad could be a bender until I saw the look of total disgust on his face .

There's more to this story than you're letting on.