CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flooding cunts

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Every fucking year its the same .A bunch of fireman on 50k pensions and two jobs pulling a dinghy along in 4 inch deep water with Dave and Beryl  on board saved from getting their feet wet because their bungalow was inundated with a few inches of water . They spent two weeks in August splashing  around  in 4 feet of sewerage and condoms at Hunstanton. Then there's the cunts who left their car parked on low lying land even though they had 3 fucking days notice it's going to flood .The cunt insurance companies still pay  out for  furniture and electrical goods that could have been moved either upstairs or just put onto a work top . The cunts   just put premiums up for the rest of us. The weather  cunts can apparently predict the exact temperature for August 2044, it's going to be hotter if we aren't all taxed more and buy a load of shite electric cars from cunts like Musk. Those same weather cunts can tell us when its going to flood so move your car and move your stuff .Those poor fireman must be rushed off their damp little  feet and running out of time to build your patio and wall paper your hallway .

When I first saw the title of this garbage nom, I assumed that it was about yourself, Harold, Pen and that ‘and’ shitcunt and related to the torrents of shite you heap onto this forum every fuckin day. Do it again then get stage five of everything…wanker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Could it be lead in the red paint he uses on the propellers of his toy choppers? Perhaps @Cunty BigBollox might have some idea as he knows about plumbing and might have seen the effects of lead pipes

The only time I want to see lead pipe and @Ape™️ in the same sentence is when somebody has carried out a real-life enactment of Cluedo and caved his fucking skull in.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only time I want to see lead pipe and @Ape™️ in the same sentence is when somebody has carried out a real-life enactment of Cluedo and caved his fucking skull in.

You see, if you post earlier in the day and observe the 7:30pm rule, you’re actually capable of posting something reasonable. Still a load of utter bollocks, but at least it’s intelligible. 

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On 05/01/2024 at 18:13, Cunty BigBollox said:

You stupid fucking retard. Just buy a couple of 500mm long extenders and you can put them where you like.

On 05/01/2024 at 19:48, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not before I sort you out. Do you want to try spilling my pint and see where it gets you?

Blimey. Have you changed to 12.5% Manchurian crabapple craft cider following your recent redundancy payout?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Blimey. Have you changed to 12.5% Manchurian crabapple craft cider following your recent redundancy payout?

Funny you should ask, but no. The stupid fucking employers agreed to 'pay in lieu of notice' so they're paying me to do fuck all until 23rd January. I should have a job offer by then as I'm considered a bit of an expert in my field of expertise and believe it or not, I'm a chartered professional.

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Funny you should ask, but no. The stupid fucking employers agreed to 'pay in lieu of notice' so they're paying me to do fuck all until 23rd January. I should have a job offer by then as I'm considered a bit of an expert in my field of expertise and believe it or not, I'm a chartered professional.

There's so much ammo here Drew I feel like a kid at Christmas. Nevertheless, shouldn't income from your rental properties, seeing as you claimed to be mortgage-free, keep you going beyond 23 January?

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When I first saw the title of this garbage nom, I assumed that it was about yourself, Harold, Pen and that ‘and’ shitcunt and related to the torrents of shite you heap onto this forum every fuckin day. Do it again then get stage five of everything…wanker.

You really are quite emotional,  aren't you.

3 hours ago, and said:

FFS, you're on fire today ELC, superb cunting.

And they built an  unsupported(by conventional means ) domed roof for the pantheon  in Rome out of that concrete. Fucking Amazing. When the Romans left Britain we just carried on   building walls  out of sticks,  mud,  dung topped off  with a  straw roof.Fucking Romans , clever cunts  they really were .Then they made the Lancia Fulvia.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two replies to one post? Spastic.

Two replies to one post. Oh my fucking god , Heaven forbid. Have I unwittingly broken some cardinal rule .Should I be ejected and excluded from any form of societal norm for such a thing .Quite possibly you'd have me wear some form of sign to signify I have broken your rule , maybe you'd put people like me into camps , work us to death perhaps or just kill us immediately upon arrival .Would you like to wear a smart little uniform that would make you feel rather  important , so you get respect  through fear rather than good intent .

I have a funny feeling that would suit you down to the ground which is really rather dissapointing  .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two replies to one post? Spastic.

Two replies to one post. Oh my fucking god , Heaven forbid. Have I unwittingly broken some cardinal rule .Should I be ejected and excluded from any form of societal norm for such a thing .Quite possibly you'd have me wear some form of sign to signify I have broken your rule , maybe you'd put people like me into camps , work us to death perhaps or just kill us immediately upon arrival .Would you like to wear a smart little uniform that would make you feel rather  important , so you get respect  through fear rather than good intent .

I have a funny feeling that would suit you down to the ground which is really rather dissapointing  .

• Like 1

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Don't worry about DC, he's jealous of anybody who can write more than a couple of sentences, because he's incapable of contributing anything other than insults, plus, he's a humourless cunt.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Funniest thing I’ve read on here for years. Are you considered an expert in things that aren’t in your field of expertise too? You absolute fucking bellend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There's so much ammo here Drew I feel like a kid at Christmas. Nevertheless, shouldn't income from your rental properties, seeing as you claimed to be mortgage-free, keep you going beyond 23 January?

I'm a fair landlord so I like to charge affordable rent (that's 80% of market value, if you didn't know) and therefore the profit won't keep me in the lifestyle I deserve i.e I want to carry on drinking Rekorderlig cider, not Woodpecker. That said, I have raised the rent recently so I've given myself the option of doing nothing.

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Funniest thing I’ve read on here for years. Are you considered an expert in things that aren’t in your field of expertise too? You absolute fucking bellend.

No, I'm just considered a competent professional when it comes to things  beyond my area of expertise.

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

And they built an  unsupported(by conventional means ) domed roof for the pantheon  in Rome out of that concrete. Fucking Amazing. When the Romans left Britain we just carried on   building walls  out of sticks,  mud,  dung topped off  with a  straw roof.Fucking Romans , clever cunts  they really were .Then they made the Lancia Fulvia.

And the Lancia Delta Integrale. Only the Italians could build a car that good and manage to fit the drivers seat off-square.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the Lancia Delta Integrale. Only the Italians could build a car that good and manage to fit the drivers seat off-square.

They are indeed a  very special car , I loved the Alfasud's aswell, the little 1.5 ti .I've always wanted one .The new stuff just does nothing for me at all, doesn't matter what it is .Modern  point and squirt stuff is like the motoring eqilivent of Taylor swift , looks OK and does everything competently but has no soul what so ever .

It was probably foolhardy to use the phrase  point and squirt  and Taylor swift in the same sentence .