CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flooding cunts

Every fucking year its the same .A bunch of fireman on 50k pensions and two jobs pulling a dinghy along in 4 inch deep water with Dave and Beryl  on board saved from getting their feet wet because their bungalow was inundated with a few inches of water . They spent two weeks in August splashing  around  in 4 feet of sewerage and condoms at Hunstanton. Then there's the cunts who left their car parked on low lying land even though they had 3 fucking days notice it's going to flood .The cunt insurance companies still pay  out for  furniture and electrical goods that could have been moved either upstairs or just put onto a work top . The cunts   just put premiums up for the rest of us. The weather  cunts can apparently predict the exact temperature for August 2044, it's going to be hotter if we aren't all taxed more and buy a load of shite electric cars from cunts like Musk. Those same weather cunts can tell us when its going to flood so move your car and move your stuff .Those poor fireman must be rushed off their damp little  feet and running out of time to build your patio and wall paper your hallway .

40 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Every fucking year its the same .A bunch of fireman on 50k pensions and two jobs pulling a dinghy along in 4 inch deep water with Dave and Beryl  on board saved from getting their feet wet because their bungalow was inundated with a few inches of water . They spent two weeks in August splashing  around  in 4 feet of sewerage and condoms at Hunstanton. Then there's the cunts who left their car parked on low lying land even though they had 3 fucking days notice it's going to flood .The cunt insurance companies still pay  out for  furniture and electrical goods that could have been moved either upstairs or just put onto a work top . The cunts   just put premiums up for the rest of us. The weather  cunts can apparently predict the exact temperature for August 2044, it's going to be hotter if we aren't all taxed more and buy a load of shite electric cars from cunts like Musk. Those same weather cunts can tell us when its going to flood so move your car and move your stuff .Those poor fireman must be rushed off their damp little  feet and running out of time to build your patio and wall paper your hallway .

There's a lot to be said for living next to a river or low lying land in a flood area. Mind you Keir Starmer will solve all their problems, he's given a gold plated unequivocal unwavering pledge to try and do something about it within sensible fiscal constraints during the Parliament after the next one. 

There's very few fires,  fuck me in the 70s  chip pan fires and being incinerated by your electric blanket was practically a spectator sport .I really miss it .It's all gone now .Fucking modernity. At least once a year a DC10 would drop out of the sky without any help from a dusky type fiddling with his shoe or suspiciously  fingering  his Sony  Walkman .There  was always something for beefy firemen to do.Now  they have the most militant trade unions in history  and have on the face of it , embraced rainbow policy .On the rare occasion you'll need heaving over a masculine shoulder and taking down a 100ft  ladder it will be by Brenda from Dagenham who's 4ft6 tall , 4ft6 wide a raging lesbian and laughs like Sid James .

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a lot to be said for living next to a river or low lying land in a flood area. Mind you Keir Starmer will solve all their problems, he's given a gold plated unequivocal unwavering pledge to try and do something about it within sensible fiscal constraints during the Parliament after the next one. 

What's the cunt going to do , teach us to levitate .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

What's the cunt going to do , teach us to levitate .

I do feel sorry for Dave and Beryl from Derby though. You're suddenly left with a worthless home, uninsurable, unmortgageable, unshiftable. You can bet your life you will still be expected to pay council tax etc or business rates even while it's out of use. Just another fucking cherry on the cake. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you noticed there is always some smug cunt in a canoe when they show a flooded area on TV? 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you noticed there is always some smug cunt in a canoe when they show a flooded area on TV? 

That fucking canoe bought from a car boot has been on the garage wall for a year , nows the chance to paddle to Rangits shop to get a pint of milk and a wank rag  of which Rangit has an excellent stock for all tastes. Shove it right down in the footwell so the wife doesn't find it , then creep out into the garage at 2 in the morning and retrieve your bible of flange and bobs your uncle and fannies your aunt.Not that I've ever done that .

46 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That fucking canoe bought from a car boot has been on the garage wall for a year , nows the chance to paddle to Rangits shop to get a pint of milk and a wank rag  of which Rangit has an excellent stock for all tastes. Shove it right down in the footwell so the wife doesn't find it , then creep out into the garage at 2 in the morning and retrieve your bible of flange and bobs your uncle and fannies your aunt.Not that I've ever done that .

Those Decathlon canoes are only tested to a certain amount of vibration. 

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You’re a verbose imbecile. You seem to nominate every idiotic thing that pops into your idiotic head. Seek help, you fucking prick.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The reason Blockbusters went bust was because more people owned cats that needed rescuing from trees by fireman, so they didn't get as much time sitting around on their arses watching movies.

Upon reflection, this is the most amusing thing I've read on here in three months. 

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re a verbose imbecile. You seem to nominate every idiotic thing that pops into your idiotic head. Seek help, you fucking prick.

Its seems like you've  become rather aggressive for  no apparent  reason. Have you mistaken  mirtazapine for marzipan. One may well calm you and arrest  your little ill tempered bouts of cuntyness and toy throwing .The other is found under icing on cakes  and is normally peeled away and left on the side of the plate.

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Its seems like you've  become rather aggressive for  no apparent  reason. Have you mistaken  mirtazapine for marzipan. One may well calm you and arrest  your little ill tempered bouts of cuntyness and toy throwing .The other is found under icing on cakes  and is normally peeled away and left on the side of the plate.

Oh and one other thing , the use of the word idiotic twice does display a clear lack of imaginative vocabulary. I'm assuming your ploy was to emphasise my  idiocy ,something I do on a regular basis without your help. I think it would have been more effective if you had replaced the word " idiotic " on the second time of use  with maybe the word "feeble " or" demented" .You could have used ,  peculiar , Infantile or even stretched it and described my grey matter as "ill informed ".It really was quite lazy of you and is a demonstration of the unimaginative , symptomatic lacklustre behavior that's driving this country onto the rocks.Im sure I'm speaking for many when I say , make more of an effort in the  future .

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Could it be lead in the red paint he uses on the propellers of his toy choppers? Perhaps @Cunty BigBollox might have some idea as he knows about plumbing and might have seen the effects of lead pipes

Two replies to one post? Spastic.

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Could it be lead in the red paint he uses on the propellers of his toy choppers? Perhaps @Cunty BigBollox might have some idea as he knows about plumbing and might have seen the effects of lead pipes

If it was  a mk1 or 2  Raleigh  Chopper I'd immediately bow to his superiority .Especially if it was the silver arrow wedge special edition, it had orange decals on metallic silver paintwork.c.1977.I had one but some cunt nicked it. The problem with millennial types such as Ape is they have no real experience of anything other than what isn't actually real.They are all lacking in development , they can't communicate , they can't rationalise. They have no appreciation of culture or the arts because everything to them is fake and can be deleted with a swipe before they've had a chance to look deeper and consider the one thing they personally are devoid of ,  hidden depths .

Fuck my brain hurts now .

You old  silver tounged charmer .

Oh and one other thing , the use of the word idiotic twice does display a clear lack of imaginative vocabulary. I'm assuming your ploy was to emphasise my  idiocy ,something I do on a regular basis without your help. I think it would have been more effective if you had replaced the word " idiotic " on the second time of use  with maybe the word "feeble " or" demented" .You could have used ,  peculiar , Infantile or even stretched it and described my grey matter as "ill informed ".It really was quite lazy of you and is a demonstration of the unimaginative , symptomatic lacklustre behavior that's driving this country onto the rocks.Im sure I'm speaking for many when I say , make more of an effort in the  future .

Q.E.D.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I do feel sorry for Dave and Beryl from Derby though. You're suddenly left with a worthless home, uninsurable, unmortgageable, unshiftable. You can bet your life you will still be expected to pay council tax etc or business rates even while it's out of use. Just another fucking cherry on the cake. 

Don't buy on a flood plain , don't buy next to a river and especially dont buy on the edge of a  fucking cliff  in Norfolk .Those cunts always make me laugh."yes we bought out three bed detached house with a sea view for £5000  10 years ago and now we're going to lose it because of cliff falls and our sea view is now in our lounge .The goverment must help us " Why do you think you paid fuck all for it for fucks sake .

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS .Most importantly if you work for the council dont give planning permission to build on at risk areas no matter how big the bung you're going to get from the developer.