CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't quote Nietzsche at me, you cunt!

and

While I was entering my humble basement abode the other day, the cunt who lives in the flat next door was leaving his.
As he passed by he said, "
Nietzsche was right, hell is other people".
Apparently, the woman he now lives with has been inviting her friends over when he was out at the pub and, because woman talk forever, they've very rarely left his flat by the time he returns, he's getting very pissed-up and very pissed off.
I told him he'd be better off dumping the slag, he said he'd like to but "The sex is so good".
As he walked to the stairs I said "By the way, that quote is from
Sartre".
He said " I know, I was testing you".
Fuckin' pussy-whipped, faux-intellectual, smug cunt!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, and said:

Apparently, the woman he now lives with has been inviting her friends over when he was out at the pub and, because woman talk forever, they've very rarely left his flat by the time he returns, he's getting very pissed-up and very pissed off.
I told him he'd be better off dumping the slag, he said he'd like to but "The sex is so good".
Sartre".

'Me Tarzan, you Jane'.

You're the only dickhead here whose posts I highlight in red, because of the idiot bold font used in every comment.

1 hour ago, and said:

While I was entering my humble basement abode the other day, the cunt who lives in the flat next door was leaving his.
Sartre".

You're both wrong. It was Arthur Mullard.

• Like 1

The French cunt Sartre said more than once that the funniest thing about his line 'L'enfer c'est les autres' was that he thought it meant nothing much, but it was picked up by pseudo-intellectual cunts as some sort of profound understanding of the human condition. No surprise the pseudo-intellectual cunts on this forum have fallen for it. 

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

The French cunt Sartre said more than once that the funniest thing about his line 'L'enfer c'est les autres' was that he thought it meant nothing much, but it was picked up by pseudo-intellectual cunts as some sort of profound understanding of the human condition. No surprise the pseudo-intellectual cunts on this forum have fallen for it. 

Fuck me it's the son of Snowy dispensing a fucking philosophy lesson now. 

The main influences in life  for me was sooty and sweep, pipkins  and Lambchop .No wonder I'm a fucked up cunt .Sweep was a coersive cunt , sooty a submissive pussy and Sue a dirty whore who was only happy whilst being spit roasted .That's my take on the whole fucking  sad affair  they call life .Fucked from the start .Lampchop wasnt even a puppet it was a sock with eyes sewn on it , the Mid-atlantic  blonde who the hand belonged to  was really nice  though . Fucking Satre , if you're lonely when alone you're in bad company,  fuck off, I think not .You're just a miserable cunt  made all the worse by  1970s glove puppet addiction. 

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The main influences in life  for me was sooty

Does @Wolfie know about this?

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're just a miserable cunt  made all the worse by  1970s glove puppet addiction.

Now you're talking.

Who can forget Wolfie's confession about masturbating into his beloved Sooty puppet, then casually tossing the abused carcass on the couch for some other poor fucker to sample the benefit of his 'self-love' session?🧸

The deviant cunt.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'Me Tarzan, you Jane'.

You're the only dickhead here whose posts I highlight in red, because of the idiot bold font used in every comment.

I'm the only dickhead here whose posts you highlight in red, because you're a fuckin' pedant, obsessed with me and everything I post. 🧸

Maybe you could write to Microsoft and ask them to rename their bold font in your honour, something fitting, how about 'Wolfie Bait'? 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and said:

Does @Wolfie know about this?

Now you're talking.

Who can forget Wolfie's confession about masturbating into his beloved Sooty puppet, then casually tossing the abused carcass on the couch for some other poor fucker to sample the benefit of his 'self-love' session?🧸

The deviant cunt.

Lamb chop sloppy seconds 

On 18/01/2024 at 18:11, and said:

Sartre".

Whip dick out and ram it at them..or spank monkey all over them or somthin..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whip dick out and ram it at them..or spank monkey all over them or somthin..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

What, and get arrested, for serious sexual shenanigans?