CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

Guest Basil
22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I just can't believe he was gay , fucking unbelievable .

When you think back, the whole woke agenda was already in full swing. George, a gay immigrant, gets a stellar solo career and riches beyond his wildest dreams.

And what happened to Andrew, the straight white englishman of the duo?

No-one knows.

1 hour ago, Basil Brush said:

When you think back, the whole woke agenda was already in full swing. George, a gay immigrant, gets a stellar solo career and riches beyond his wildest dreams.

No-one knows.

Last seen rubbing carnuba wax into a a surfboard on a rainy beach In Cornwall with some unwashed hippies who call each other ‘dude’.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last seen rubbing carnuba wax into a a surfboard on a rainy beach In Cornwall with some unwashed hippies who call each other ‘dude’.

Here's another example from your favourite Hip Hop Eric, Pharrell Lascilo Williams. Two hits with N.E.R.D. and then off on a solo career mentored by uncle Snoop Dog. Treachery of the highest order. Delicious. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Here's another example from your favourite Hip Hop Eric, Pharrell Lascilo Williams. Two hits with N.E.R.D. and then off on a solo career mentored by uncle Snoop Dog. Treachery of the highest order. Delicious. 

I stopped paying attention after Tone Loc. I don’t mind Snoop if I’m honest. Some of his stuff can be quite melodic and actually musical. Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2024 at 12:01, Basil Brush said:

No-one knows.

Fair play to the bubble, he shared all the earnings with him and even gave him a writing credit for one of their hits despite the fact he could barely write a shopping list.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Washington DC court Ape. It would actually have been News if they’d ruled the other way, but then I wouldn’t expect  you to understand that as you’ve probably been out grazing in the hills all afternoon  and then watched the BBC (fake) News through your shepherds kitchen window while you were being sheared. ‘BAAA BAAA BAAA!’

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Washington DC court Ape. It would actually have been News if they’d ruled the other way, but then I wouldn’t expect  you to understand that as you’ve probably been out grazing in the hills all afternoon  and then watched the BBC (fake) News through your shepherds kitchen window while you were being sheared. ‘BAAA BAAA BAAA!’

Why do you always feel the need to come out with this horse shit whenever I make a comment about your orange-skinned idol? Are you saying that what I posted isn’t true?

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why do you always feel the need to come out with this horse shit whenever I make a comment about your orange-skinned idol? Are you saying that what I posted isn’t true?

I’m not saying what you posted isn’t true at all. I’m simply pointing out to you that the story is a ‘nothing burger’ as anyone with a brain would surely have known before signing off with Aaaaaahahahahahaha!

Just saying.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not saying what you posted isn’t true at all. I’m simply pointing out to you that the story is a ‘nothing burger’ as anyone with a brain would surely have known before signing off with Aaaaaahahahahahaha!

Just saying.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

You call it a “nothing burger” (crass American speak) but my tiny little brain calls it yet more evidence of what a corrupt, morally derelict moron Trump is. How someone like him was ever elected president is fucking astounding. 

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You call it a “nothing burger” (crass American speak) but my tiny little brain calls it yet more evidence of what a corrupt, morally derelict moron Trump is. How someone like him was ever elected president is fucking astounding. 

What has Trump ever done to you to warrant this vendetta? Personally my beef is with the Democrats, partly because they seem to have engineered more wars than the Republicans, partly because it was a good gag in Police Squad, mind you Readers Digest Book of the Month Club was also cited as arseholes. 

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

How someone like him was ever elected president is fucking astounding. 

Some things are just far too difficult for some people to understand so don’t feel too bad about it. There’s lots more like you.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Some things are just far too difficult for some people to understand so don’t feel too bad about it. There’s lots more like you.

It seems to me to be all about debarring Trump from the race more than finding somebody more realistic than Old Joe. This country had Churchill foisted on it in the 50s and that was a joke, but a second term of Old Joe would be laughable on another level. In fact, I tremble to think what the international scene would look like a year into that, I bet us for fucking fools would be sucked into a European or Middle Eastern War with nuclear dimensions. 

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

my tiny little brain

I can’t deny that’s one of the things which fortunately we don’t have in common, and thanks for pointing it out. So to return the favour here’s another, which I’m very confident (as a non vaxxed ‘pureblood) differentiates between you and I.large.IMG_3201.jpeg.3cd08e9a7b3a51e91b8a5b87e5032053.jpegYou probably aren’t aware of them yet (mainly because you’re still alive and blissfully unaware of what may be happening inside your body), but numerous undertakers are reporting and have been reporting for at least two years now, that embalmers all over the world have been flushing them out of the vascular system of up to 30% of the bodies they’ve worked on since early 2021. Up from zero% though before then, exactly the timeline of the ‘safe and effective’ experimental gene therapies, sorry vaccines roll out 🤔. The scientific/medical community, sorry financially compromised, corrupt, genocidal criminals (the very same ones who in an act of mass cowardice knowingly kept quiet and put their job security before the safety of their patients) are now totally ignoring these ever growing number of what are a previously unknown type of clots being found. Well they would wouldn’t they, rather similar to the huge increase in ‘excess deaths’ worldwide since the roll out of the ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental medical interventions. 
And only last week we have our very own ‘oompaloompa’ unelected billionaire PM in the House of Commons, answering a question from Andrew Bridgen MP (one of the tiny minority of decent and honest human beings who possess a backbone in that sewer). “I can assure the house that the Covid vaccines are ‘totally safe’.” Well he couldn’t say ‘effective’ anymore because that would be too much now even for the hundreds of stooges on both sides of the chamber to swallow. 💉

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t deny that’s one of the things which fortunately we don’t have in common, and thanks for pointing it out. So to return the favour here’s another, which I’m very confident (as a non vaxxed ‘pureblood) differentiates between you and I.large.IMG_3201.jpeg.3cd08e9a7b3a51e91b8a5b87e5032053.jpegYou probably aren’t aware of them yet (mainly because you’re still alive and blissfully unaware of what may be happening inside your body), but numerous undertakers are reporting and have been reporting for at least two years now, that embalmers all over the world have been flushing them out of the vascular system of up to 30% of the bodies they’ve worked on since early 2021. Up from zero% though before then, exactly the timeline of the ‘safe and effective’ experimental gene therapies, sorry vaccines roll out 🤔. The scientific/medical community, sorry financially compromised, corrupt, genocidal criminals (the very same ones who in an act of mass cowardice knowingly kept quiet and put their job security before the safety of their patients) are now totally ignoring these ever growing number of what are a previously unknown type of clots being found. Well they would wouldn’t they, rather similar to the huge increase in ‘excess deaths’ worldwide since the roll out of the ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental medical interventions. 
And only last week we have our very own ‘oompaloompa’ unelected billionaire PM in the House of Commons, answering a question from Andrew Bridgen MP (one of the tiny minority of decent and honest human beings who possess a backbone in that sewer). “I can assure the house that the Covid vaccines are ‘totally safe’.” Well he couldn’t say ‘effective’ anymore because that would be too much now even for the hundreds of stooges on both sides of the chamber to swallow. 💉

A few comments about Trump and you churn out this monolithic slab of bollocks about Covid vaccines. You’re obsessed. What’s this nonsense got to do with your pinup boy anyway? 

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

A few comments about Trump and you churn out this monolithic slab of bollocks about Covid vaccines. You’re obsessed. What’s this nonsense got to do with your pinup boy anyway? 

I’m only trying to educate about the trick that’s been played on you and millions of other saps Ape. I’m sorry if I’ve panicked you, so please believe me when I say I like you and genuinely hope that you’re one of the lucky 70%. The odds are stacked in your favour, (even taking into account the massive unexplained rise in myocarditis too since the wonderjab).

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m only trying to educate about the trick that’s been played on you and millions of other saps Ape. I’m sorry if I’ve panicked you, so please believe me when I say I like you and genuinely hope that you’re one of the lucky 70%. The odds are stacked in your favour, (even taking into account the massive unexplained rise in myocarditis too since the wonderjab).

There must be other forums more suited to your world view. Why not fuck off to one of them?

• Like 1