CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death by Audi , BMW and or 4x4

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Only one dick-pic, but due to the length of the subject it had to be split across multiple images.

This is why Apple introduced a panoramic picture mode.

00a0847c56fae5549a573c676a26a47f.jpg

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Only one dick-pic, but due to the length of the subject it had to be split across multiple images.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is why Apple introduced a panoramic picture mode.

00a0847c56fae5549a573c676a26a47f.jpg

I thought you were going to mention Kryten’s ‘groinal attachment’.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If anyone is planning on submitting the most shit nom possible, which looks as though it's been put together by a teenage chav plagued with learning difficulties who's recently passed his or her driving test, then this surely provides the ideal template.

Hes took the sail out of my wings the plagiarising cunt.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You really are so dramatic,so over emotional and rather tedious to say the least . I do think the best thing to do is to not read anything posted on this site by myself .It's really very , very simple .If that rule is applied you won't be working yourself up into a froth of rage.I think it's better for you , I really do .I have been trying to find any form of opinion or comment posted by you that isn't a response,  and on most  occasions a derogatory response to what others post. Why dont you try to further the reach  of the site and state a novel opinion and invite a  debate 

You silly little  cunt .

Does this mean they were driving like a cunt when they died, or when they hit someone?

Either way I think the 4x4 part is somewhat valid, especially when they're being driven by 4'9 women with spray tan and bleached hair who can barely see over the steering wheel, but the Audi part simply reeks of envy. They're just big saloon cars, driven no worse than Mercedes or BMWs in my opinion. The worst offender in the big saloon car category is clearly the Skoda Octavia and Superb as they are naturally driven by immigrant rocket scientists and brain surgeons who are suddenly hit by the unexplainable urge to become taxi drivers the moment they set foot on English soil.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Does this mean they were driving like a cunt when they died, or when they hit someone?

Look at that, accident black spot! These aren't accidents! They're throwing themselves into the road gladly! Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness! Throw yourself into the road, darling! You haven't got a chance!

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Either way I think the 4x4 part is somewhat valid, especially when they're being driven by 4'9 women with spray tan and bleached hair who can barely see over the steering wheel, but the Audi part simply reeks of envy. They're just big saloon cars, driven no worse than Mercedes or BMWs in my opinion. The worst offender in the big saloon car category is clearly the Skoda Octavia and Superb as they are naturally driven by immigrant rocket scientists and brain surgeons who are suddenly hit by the unexplainable urge to become taxi drivers the moment they set foot on English soil.

A fiat Dino , lancia Stratos , an Alfa Romeo  Montreal, even a series 1 1/2 fhc  e type (looks gorgeous but hideous to drive apart from teasing the backend out on roundabouts )   yes , I would admire those things of beauty  .A teutonically  bland  euro box driven by a narcissistic sales manager in cheap shoes , unhappily married  with ugly children  who regularly pulls  himself off  thinking about the next door neighbour (living in New build with cardboard walls) just doesn't quite do it for me. They are in general driven by cunts , hence the phrase "Audi cunt" .As with all  constantly evolving languages, its being replaced by "Tesla cunt ".

On 22/01/2024 at 14:13, Roadkill said:

I’ve been doing a bit of (highly illegal) late night taxi moonlighting in the imaginary M4 over the new year Killer. Tbh I’m knocking it on the head as soon as February arrives as I’ve caught more STD’s (mostly Ukranian variants) in the last 3 weeks than all the years running the brasshouse, surrounded by wall to wall whores everyday, and the missus asked me yesterday why my cock has started to look like a tramps foot.

On 21/01/2024 at 19:39, Ape™️ said:

So everyone who dies in an Audi, BMW and or 4x4 (whatever that means) must have been driving like a cunt? That’s your nomination? Not very good really is it?

As peculiar as it may sound , although it is shite ,  its a far better nomination than anything you've manged to regurgitate .

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

As peculiar as it may sound , although it is shite ,  its a far better nomination than anything you've manged to regurgitate .

Been licking your wounds for a few days I see, and now you’ve returned to post this pathetic fucking drivel? Idiot.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think I might have to kill and eat bits of you if you keep leaving spaces before and after commas.

Just your eyes though, and I might leave you alive if I think you're really really sorry afterwards.

Fair warning. Sort it the fuck out.

• Like 1

On 24/01/2024 at 22:44, Roadkill said:

I think I might have to kill and eat bits of you if you keep leaving spaces before and after commas.

Just your eyes though, and I might leave you alive if I think you're really really sorry afterwards.

Fair warning. Sort it the fuck out.

Looks like @entitled little cunt has gone to ground after repeatedly making a total prick of himself, the badly punctuated wanker.

lol Lol LOL.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Harvey?

Remember they let that flid get into the Guinness book of records for drawing a picture of a train that was thirty feet long?

The next day I stretched out some leftover wallpaper I found in the garage and drew a picture of a train that was 30 feet 2 inches. Fuck you Harvey.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember they let that flid get into the Guinness book of records for drawing a picture of a train that was thirty feet long?

The next day I stretched out some leftover wallpaper I found in the garage and drew a picture of a train that was 30 feet 2 inches. Fuck you Harvey.

Yours had flak guns and and murals of naked women with swords fighting dragons with swords too. Much better than Harvey's shitty depiction.

• Like 2