CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm surprised the filth didn't blow him away. Nothing will happen to them as he's white. So there'd be no riots, no vigils and no community telling the world that he was a good man who was misunderstood and didn't deserve to be murdered by a trigger happy copper. 

I'm sure we'll hear about his mental health issues though.

He looks a right wrong'un.Hes not a Bob from Basingstoke,  I'll put my house deeds on that one .He's  more Igor from east of the Volga I reckon.The taxpayer will have to keep the mad cunt for the rest of his life .Just pop the cunt through the back of the head .Its so much cheaper .

4 hours ago, and said:

A friend sent me this, what does it take for self-serving, cunt politicians, to stop this happening again?

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/24288866.bolton-man-already-tagged-murdered-mum-of-two/

FFS, the cunt shouldn't even have been in the country.

We've had so many threads about this sort of thing it makes your hair stand up.  An ex parole board manager said that at least 6 innocent people are being killed or injured by unsupervised early release prisoners EVERY WEEK due to lack of manpower and resources.  The tories tinkered with a few bits of the system but sentencing, policing in terms of deterrence and conviction and parole board reform are still a fucking shambles in this country.  Without any national.ID Card system the police don't know who's who, what or fucking where in this country.  Every fucker should carry a photographic I. D. and failure to produce it on demand = immediate arrest.   Plus if you are not a citizen or authorised tourist/visitor, i. e. an illegal, you don’t get to wander the streets free.  You arw fucking locked up on a rocky outcrop of which the British Isles boasts many.  

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Every fucker should carry a photographic I. D. and failure to produce it on demand = immediate arrest.   Plus if you are not a citizen or authorised tourist/visitor, i. e. an illegal, you don’t get to wander the streets free. 

Far too liberal, Harold. These cunts couldn't kill anyone if they were simply hung by the neck when first apprehended, rather than released/paroled. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are fucking locked up on a rocky outcrop of which the British Isles boasts many.  

I have long advocated the Isle of Wight for just such a role. Build a big fuck off wall around the perimeter and just lob criminals and benefit cheats over to fend for themselves, "Escape From New York" style.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Far too liberal, Harold. These cunts couldn't kill anyone if they were simply hung by the neck when first apprehended, rather than released/paroled. 

I have long advocated the Isle of Wight for just such a role. Build a big fuck off wall around the perimeter and just lob criminals and benefit cheats over to fend for themselves, "Escape From New York" style.

Build the wall around London. Most of the shit’s already in there. Sadiq can be The Duke Of No Pork.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In a commonsense world these cunts would be hung drawn and quartered before they committed any crime.

14 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

In a commonsense world these cunts would be hung drawn and quartered before they committed any crime.

I see you’ve omitted castration  from your list of suitable punishments. Why?

Answer the question.

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are  there dinosaurs still at black gang chine or has it been closed because of its offensive name ?

Just now, King Billy said:

I see you’ve omitted castration  from your list of suitable punishments. Why?

Answer the question.

The number of silly twats who are lined up om the fake 50/50 radio call ins opposing the arming of police.  This was clearly a black and white open and shut case of putting a bullet into this cunts chest as soon as he started waving a sword about.  As in Northern Ireland all bobbies are apparently tooled up, you have some local information and experience you can share with us. 

I'm not talking about the experience of having cold steel pressed into the small of the back down a dark alley, or YOUR variation of it.  Something warm long and hard pressed into your arse cheeks down a dark alley. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

The number of silly twats who are lined up om the fake 50/50 radio call ins opposing the arming of police.  This was clearly a black and white open and shut case of putting a bullet into this cunts chest as soon as he started waving a sword about.  As in Northern Ireland all bobbies are apparently tooled up, you have some local information and experience you can share with us. 

I'm not talking about the experience of having cold steel pressed into the small of the back down a dark alley, or YOUR variation of it.  Something warm long and hard pressed into your arse cheeks down a dark alley. 

Coppers would shoot the cunt but then be dragged through court and charged with murder .Kris Kabba case is tbe ideal example .Driving a car used in firearms offences. Faliure to stop .Resisting arrest .Drive car at police officers .Police officer is prosecuted. 

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why is it the loony lefties, like yourself are always the most tyrannical and dictatorial. 

Fuck off. 

You see it's cunts like you who stand back and let PC Plod take a beating which is what you're saying.  About fucking 20% of the cunts walking round are either on the run or illegits - you've got some pretty nasty scummy cunts on tbe loose with nobody keeping track of them.  Carrying an ID Card is the least we can do to help the police. 

Fuck off you shady cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2024-05-01/man-charged-with-murder-of-14-year-old-boy-after-sword-attack-in-hainault

At leasr the alleged swordman has got an English surname .. Marcus Aurelio Arduini Monzo, 36, has been charged with the murder of Daniel Anjorin who died as he walked to school on Tuesday.

Spanish-Brazilian, a mixture of the worst elements of both.  Now this cunt is likely to be boarded, fed and allowed to wank off at His Majesty's Pleasure for the rest of his life i. e. OUR expense.   I'm wondering whether this is going to be another  case of "let's not bother with a murder trial and accept a plea of mental illness" like Calvocane.  I'm wondering whether they could get away with that with public opinion.  

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Coppers would shoot the cunt but then be dragged through court and charged with murder .Kris Kabba case is tbe ideal example .Driving a car used in firearms offences. Faliure to stop .Resisting arrest .Drive car at police officers .Police officer is prosecuted. 

Funny, a black guy popped up on LBC alluding to police "mistakes" meaning of course his brothers who are a fucking pain in the arse for the law.   The guy wouldn't have it even when police operating with guns in Europe quite safely was pointed out.  In the end I felt like shooting the cunt off the radio myself. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Funny, a black guy popped up on LBC alluding to police "mistakes" meaning of course his brothers who are a fucking pain in the arse for the law.   The guy wouldn't have it even when police operating with guns in Europe quite safely was pointed out.  In the end I felt like shooting the cunt off the radio myself. 

Certain sections of society have been given the green light to do what the fuck they like .They can drive like a cunt but if they're pulled its because of their ethnicity. It's bollox. The police can't touch them because they'll get accused of racism.They need to keep the nick figures up so they'll look for Caucasians to arrest or prosecute. They become reverse racists .The indigenous population become  discriminated against .That's how fucked up its got with the likes of Sadiq Khan in power .Its putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum. 

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Certain sections of society have been given the green light to do what the fuck they like .They can drive like a cunt but if they're pulled its because of their ethnicity. It's bollox. The police can't touch them because they'll get accused of racism.They need to keep the nick figures up so they'll look for Caucasians to arrest or prosecute. They become reverse racists .The indigenous population become  discriminated against .That's how fucked up its got with the likes of Sadiq Khan in power .Its putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum. 

Unfortunately the lunatics are not so much in politics, on the whole  the politicians are pragmatists who just optimise the system, it's the outside influencers and in this country its the Oxbridge think tanks the Howard League for Penal Reform, the Quakers etc etc who have direct links (sometimes blood related) with the policy makers and decision makers, the Judiciary, top Civil Servants, etc.    What you or I think doesn't apply.  To them WE are just the flip side of the crime problem, the ones that don't offend. 

31 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are  there dinosaurs still at black gang chine or has it been closed because of its offensive name ?

The actual chine is lost to coastal erosion, but the shitty theme park is still there.