CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Wonnacott

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

Hasn't been seen on the telly for years but still narrates programmes like Antiques Road Trip like a disembodied soul from the afterlife. Are the BBC keeping him locked up like Elisabeth Fritzel and applying swarfega to his eyeballs until he does their bidding for a few hours every week?

Whatever the answer, he's still a pompous arse.

1 minute ago, Basil Brush said:

Hasn't been seen on the telly for years but still narrates programmes like Antiques Road Trip like a disembodied soul from the afterlife. Are the BBC keeping him locked up like Elisabeth Fritzel and applying swarfega to his eyeballs until he does their bidding for a few hours every week?

I bet he smells of damp tweed and peppermints. I’d quite like to see him have a fight with that gayboy from ‘cash in the attic’. Or that orange Armenian wanker.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

God is that fucking tv show still running? 

Guest Basil
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet he smells of damp tweed and peppermints. I’d quite like to see him have a fight with that gayboy from ‘cash in the attic’. Or that orange Armenian wanker.

I'd favour Dickinson in a fight, ex-con, likely harder than he looks. Like the black Bargain Hunt expert who dresses like a cross between a gollywog and a farmer from the 1890's. Spent his pre-bargain hunt years robbing people at knife point. I dunno, they let anybody on telly these days.

33 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

I'd favour Dickinson in a fight, ex-con, likely harder than he looks. Like the black Bargain Hunt expert who dresses like a cross between a gollywog and a farmer from the 1890's. Spent his pre-bargain hunt years robbing people at knife point. I dunno, they let anybody on telly these days.

There was a posh blonde bird called Kate something who I quite fancied in that way that you fancy horsey posh birds.

Guest Basil
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a posh blonde bird called Kate something who I quite fancied in that way that you fancy horsey posh birds.

Kate Bliss I think. Christina Trevanion is another right sort on there.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What happened to that poofy bloke with bouffant hair and loads of jewelry .Some bully  cunts done him over badly a few years  ago in his shop .I hope he's alright, he was a nice and interesting  chap I thought.My ex wife met him  sime years back and cofirmed my suspicions. 

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What happened to that poofy bloke with bouffant hair and loads of jewelry .Some bully  cunts done him over badly a few years  ago in his shop .I hope he's alright, he was a nice and interesting  chap I thought.My ex wife met him  sime years back and cofirmed my suspicions. 

Frank? No he's dead from cancer. Again. 

32 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is that the one who used to put on an effeminate French accent, even though he was from Bromley or something similar?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just looked up the Trevanion one. Fucking lovely. A bit like Amanda Holden, only not a festering skank.

That Amanda Holden cunt and that unfunny fat tit Alan Carr  should be ashamed of themselves. That stupid Italian house series just takes the piss , that bitch just walks about in a white t shirt showing her tits off and he just rejoices in being a lazy good for nothing gay cunt .The BBC  need to realise people are visiting foodbanks , they are freezing their bollox off in their homes and they are worried about keeping a roof over their head .Those 2 untalented prize cunts make a mockery and seem to revel in being utterly useless and getting paid a lot of tax payer's money to be so .As if those cunts ever lift a finger,  ever break into a sweat , ever actually do any real work .The taxpayer pays for her botox and his rather Charlie Hawtry like visits to gay extravaganza  evenings where he can be the queen .Another reason to fuck the licence fee goons off.

24 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you have a duo of Jez Beadle hands navigating your phone keypad?

Otherwise your spaces and punctuation illustrate that of a slow, mentally delayed teen on nitrous oxide or poppers, attempting to key away at speed despite some retarded T-rex condition. An avatar would be a good thing, too.

You've been warned.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Otherwise your spaces and punctuation illustrate that of a slow, mentally delayed teen on nitrous oxide or poppers, attempting to key away at speed despite some retarded T-rex condition. An avatar would be a good thing, too.

You've been warned.

I'm blind , that fucking software let's me down every  time .

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You've been warned.

Jeremy Beadle was rumoured to have a tiny penis. But on the other hand it looked quite big.

must’ve been a year since that one was dusted off.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jeremy Beadle was rumoured to have a tiny penis. But on the other hand it looked quite big.

must’ve been a year since that one was dusted off.

Lol, it never loses its charm Eric. The old Playstation controller also gets a dusting off once in a while.

large_page.jpg.922ba5d47a0d07b3010982d9f719849d.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, Greg said:

Were you on day release yesterday?

He seems to take an excruciatingly long time to say one sentence. This place must be bound by the Equality Act 2010 for mentally disabled people.