CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is there no-one on here after 11pm?

Guest Basil

On 19/02/2024 at 13:29, ChildeHarold said:

He works as an advisor at the Unemployment Office. He can help you. 

And I'm fucking excellent at it, I'm afraid I can't help @Ape™️ though, so he'll just have to sit in his pants in his mum's spare room fucking around with model helicopters that he's spunked his UC on.

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And I'm fucking excellent at it, I'm afraid I can't help @Ape™️ though, so he'll just have to sit in his pants in his mum's spare room fucking around with model helicopters that he's spunked his UC on.

Ape is living up to his name. After he's rushed his homework he fires off a few insults mainly aimed at Billy then goes to bed early for school the next day. It's hols this week so be prepared for some late night shit. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ape is living up to his name. After he's rushed his homework he fires off a few insults mainly aimed at Billy then goes to bed early

Ape and I are married now so he knows that firing off insults before we go to bed means no bum fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How’s it going driving the Amazon Prime van? I’m surprised they employed somebody English. Naturally you would have been shitfaced at the interview, so they probably thought you were Estonian.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ape and I are married now so he knows that firing off insults before we go to bed means no bum fun.

Was it an arranged marriage, or are you pregnant (AGAIN)?

There's a few of the old faces hanging around but here we go, thanks Frank, you're still the Top Man:

🎶 It's quarter to three, there's no one in the place except you and me

So, set 'em up, Joe, I got a little story I think you should know
We're drinkin', my friend, to the end of a brief episode
Make it one for my baby and one more for the road.  🎶 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a few of the old faces hanging around but here we go, thanks Frank, you're still the Top Man:

Harold, please for fucks sake shut the fuck up. You drunken, pill popping geriatric fucking dingbat.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I didn't quite intend this topic to be you posting on it every night at the stroke of 11, but hey ho, I guess that's what makes you.....you.

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes, I need to take a long hard look at myself. Made any preparations or purchases for Mother's Day yet? You've only got three weeks left. 

Box of Thornton’s Continental and a card. 
 Is your mum still about then? I assumed you were of an age where you’d be an orphan.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Box of Thornton’s Continental and a card. 
 Is your mum still about then? I assumed you were of an age where you’d be an orphan.

Actually it's 4 and half weeks to go. I've heard of building a campaign but this is ridiculous, OK I forgot the Easter Egg gluttony season. 

Talk about Idle Military Brass and their war games playing around. Lovely segment on LBC courtesty of some Scottish outlet on Lossimouth scrambling to monitor Russian fighter jet "incursions" off the twelve mile British air space - 35 incidents in 5 years of Russian planes approaching up to two miles outside the twelve mile boundary. 

Of course.... they want more money, more planes, more missiles, more ships more men, more money. 

Who's pulling who's strings here? 

Spanish media also reporting "Russian hit gang on the loose on the Costa del Sol" after slaying of Russian traitor who accepted 500,000 USD from Kiev for defecting and starting "a new life" in Spain. Cunt. 🍊 

PS My Motto

Putin never hurt me. Labour and Tories have. 

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 22:17, Cunty BigBollox said:

On 20/02/2024 at 22:37, ChildeHarold said:

Ape is living up to his name. After he's rushed his homework he fires off a few insults mainly aimed at Billy then goes to bed early for school the next day. It's hols this week so be prepared for some late night shit. 

A pair of mindless spastics, doing what they do best.