Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Uk churches, religious nutters and illegals


Recommended Posts

Do you Abdul swear there is only one true god and Jesus christ?. This is the question  Churches in Newcastle were asking Abdul and  hundreds  of other  illegals .The answer "yes" was rewarded with  money,  help with  accommodation , food most importantly a character reference to gain citizenship .The Christian and Catholic churches with the normal grey haired mad 70 year old bints in authority saw the chance of a recruitment drive .They didn't give a shit about the local population,  understandably the local population didn't have much admiration for the church .Back to back  crumbling victorian  housing and deprivation under the ambililivent gaze of the  the church and its zealots didn't do much for community relations. Six years after I witnessed this first hand , Abdul complete with a record of sexual offences,  is on the run after throwing acid at a woman and her children.I bet Jesus must be feeling a bit of a cunt after apparently  giving him the benefit of the doubt .

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you Abdul swear there is only one true god and Jesus christ?. This is the question  Churches in Newcastle were asking Abdul and  hundreds  of other  illegals .The answer "yes" was rewarded with  money,  help with  accommodation , food most importantly a character reference to gain citizenship .The Christian and Catholic churches with the normal grey haired mad 70 year old bints in authority saw the chance of a recruitment drive .They didn't give a shit about the local population,  understandably the local population didn't have much admiration for the church .Back to back  crumbling victorian  housing and deprivation under the ambililivent gaze of the  the church and its zealots didn't do much for community relations. Six years after I witnessed this first hand , Abdul complete with a record of sexual offences,  is on the run after throwing acid at a woman and her children.I bet Jesus must be feeling a bit of a cunt after apparently  giving him the benefit of the doubt .

You can't say that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You can't say that.

He didn't, he typed it.

To which I totally agree, religious belief is at the root of all conflicts, except the conflict I have with Ape - that is purely entertainment only as I dont have a Netflix subscription anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you think that @Ape™️ is an observational comedian?

I doubt it.

He usually says he doesn't find me funny when he observes any of the shite I post.

Then again, I've never seen him post anything that was remotely amusing, his is a totally joyless existence. 😒

He's a bit like Wolfie in that respect, a humourless cunt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You can't say that.

I can say that because its the truth .I saw it.My girl friend at the time (5 years  ago ) was a raven haired blue eyed pale skinned beauty who was Newcastle born and bred. She was a genuinely nice girl and wanted to help the "refugee's".I didn't air my opinion as I was enjoying her delights and couldn't get enough of them.She went to help in one of the churches in a working class area. I was horrified , groups of 20 plus plimsoll wearing carpet kneelers demanding food and money, walling around as gangs.  I told her not to do it as I thought it was dangerous,  she was a really good looking girl , they practically raped her with their eyes the dirty cunts.I asked the organisers in the church about security , their answer "what  security , there's no need , she will be safe "They were openly trying to  convert carpet kneeler's to their particular brand of cult , by their own admission they said it basically guaranteed citizenship. The kneelers would day anything they had to to get thr benefits .It was a disgusting thing to witness .So I can say it , I'll shout it from the fucking rooftops .The church are corrupt morally bankrupt cunts who have blood on their hands .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I can say that because its the truth .I saw it.My girl friend at the time (5 years  ago ) was a raven haired blue eyed pale skinned beauty who was Newcastle born and bred. She was a genuinely nice girl and wanted to help the "refugee's".I didn't air my opinion as I was enjoying her delights and couldn't get enough of them.She went to help in one of the churches in a working class area. I was horrified , groups of 20 plus plimsoll wearing carpet kneelers demanding food and money, walling around as gangs.  I told her not to do it as I thought it was dangerous,  she was a really good looking girl , they practically raped her with their eyes the dirty cunts.I asked the organisers in the church about security , their answer "what  security , there's no need , she will be safe "They were openly trying to  convert carpet kneeler's to their particular brand of cult , by their own admission they said it basically guaranteed citizenship. The kneelers would day anything they had to to get thr benefits .It was a disgusting thing to witness .So I can say it , I'll shout it from the fucking rooftops .The church are corrupt morally bankrupt cunts who have blood on their hands .

But that's the last ring in the chain of events that led to this cunt arriving here. Start at the beginning with the fucking cunts (like the one calling for conscription now) who thought that the Afghan criminals and oddbins (traitors in my books like the Kripols of Salisbury) they used as helpers in their invasion would be suitable material to resettle into the UK afterwards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed on LBC just now (Lewis Goodall) a womans advocate was deflecting the argument away from immigration to her favourite warhorse of male sexual abuse of women not being taken seriously enough. By fuck we NEVER stop hearing about it! If you tune into BBC Radio 4 you'd be forgiven if you're an alien to start believing the majority of men are abusing women. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm going to be carrying a bag of quick lime whenever I go to London now.

I never go out after dark without a bottle of Gaviscon in my pocket, in case I bump into one of my exes and feel threatened. A packet of carefully aimed Rennies are very useful too if a crowd of ‘have a go heroes’ try to interfere and block my escape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dont get me started on Radio 4 .Utter claptrap. Woke , biased to the extreme. The most unfunny comedy ever produced apart from Paul Merton and  Jack Dee.There  seems to be a proliferation of ugly Scottish lesbian  anti men "comedienne's" who really are about as funny as stubbing your toe on the way to take a piss a 7.30 am.Desert Island discs seems to be now reserved for those of a dusky appearance and any programme has to be about fucking Africa .R4 just doesn't understand their average listener couldnt give a fuck if Africa sunk beneath the ocean never to be seen again.Hopefully the wildlife would be rescued beforehand .If another drama comes in about Mong from cameroon and her plight to buy a fucking computer or start a hairdressers I'm going to launch my Roberts through the fucking window.

Its  all to do with woke BBC programming. Their latest bollox is some contrite shite set in the 50s with a sharply dressed black man as the little England  village detective .Really, for fucks sake as if .Who actually thinks this load of cunt up .

Listen to Saturday night theatre recordings on YouTube  , the comparison of quality  between now and then  is astounding .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I noticed on LBC just now (Lewis Goodall) a womans advocate was deflecting the argument away from immigration to her favourite warhorse of male sexual abuse of women not being taken seriously enough. By fuck we NEVER stop hearing about it! If you tune into BBC Radio 4 you'd be forgiven if you're an alien to start believing the majority of men are abusing women. 

Women love being abused by men. They never mention that fact when they’re whining on about whatever the fuck they keep whining on about after everyone’s got bored and stopped listening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/02/2024 at 20:53, King Billy said:

Women love being abused by men. They never mention that fact when they’re whining on about whatever the fuck they keep whining on about after everyone’s got bored and stopped listening.

So if Wolfie is abused you don’t care? Where's your kind heart? 

on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I can say that because its the truth .I saw it.My girl friend at the time (5 years  ago ) was a raven haired blue eyed pale skinned beauty who was Newcastle born and bred. She was a genuinely nice girl and wanted to help the "refugee's".I didn't air my opinion as I was enjoying her delights and couldn't get enough of them.She went to help in one of the churches in a working class area. I was horrified , groups of 20 plus plimsoll wearing carpet kneelers demanding food and money, walling around as gangs.  I told her not to do it as I thought it was dangerous,  she was a really good looking girl , they practically raped her with their eyes the dirty cunts.I asked the organisers in the church about security , their answer "what  security , there's no need , she will be safe "They were openly trying to  convert carpet kneeler's to their particular brand of cult , by their own admission they said it basically guaranteed citizenship. The kneelers would day anything they had to to get thr benefits .It was a disgusting thing to witness .So I can say it , I'll shout it from the fucking rooftops .The church are corrupt morally bankrupt cunts who have blood on their hands .

Raped her with their eyes? Jimmy Savile must have prayed every night for that superpower.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/02/2024 at 08:56, entitled little cunt said:

Do you Abdul swear there is only one true god and Jesus christ?. This is the question  Churches in Newcastle were asking Abdul and  hundreds  of other  illegals .The answer "yes" was rewarded with  money,  help with  accommodation , food most importantly a character reference to gain citizenship .The Christian and Catholic churches with the normal grey haired mad 70 year old bints in authority saw the chance of a recruitment drive .They didn't give a shit about the local population,  understandably the local population didn't have much admiration for the church .Back to back  crumbling victorian  housing and deprivation under the ambililivent gaze of the  the church and its zealots didn't do much for community relations. Six years after I witnessed this first hand , Abdul complete with a record of sexual offences,  is on the run after throwing acid at a woman and her children.I bet Jesus must be feeling a bit of a cunt after apparently  giving him the benefit of the doubt .

There is only one true god.......

Pat Jennings (peace be upon him). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/02/2024 at 08:56, entitled little cunt said:

Do you Abdul swear there is only one true god and Jesus christ?. This is the question  Churches in Newcastle were asking Abdul and  hundreds  of other  illegals .The answer "yes" was rewarded with  money,  help with  accommodation , food most importantly a character reference to gain citizenship .The Christian and Catholic churches with the normal grey haired mad 70 year old bints in authority saw the chance of a recruitment drive .They didn't give a shit about the local population,  understandably the local population didn't have much admiration for the church .Back to back  crumbling victorian  housing and deprivation under the ambililivent gaze of the  the church and its zealots didn't do much for community relations. Six years after I witnessed this first hand , Abdul complete with a record of sexual offences,  is on the run after throwing acid at a woman and her children.I bet Jesus must be feeling a bit of a cunt after apparently  giving him the benefit of the doubt .

There is a generation of women born from the early 1940s up until the mid 1950 .. often from well off middle and upper class family and highly educated .. became the beatnik and hippies in the era of 2There's a whole lot of lovin' goin' on" .. they and their male counterparts dabbled in paganism and eastern mystics and of course drugs. In their old age many of them went back to christianity and with it the belief that anyone can be redeemed. Now a generation of old women who tell you that you cannot say that. I good chance that some of them are sponsoring some of the movement of illegals into this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...