CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Used to be Alistair Burnett. Spitting Image used to mercilessly take the piss out of him, depicting him sliming up to the Queen.

Reginald Bosenquet was the first rock and roll news reader and a  1970s role  model for those with male pattern baldness . 50 years later there's Huw Edwards paying 34 grand for an extravagant Louis the 14th like  wanking extravaganza.It was all down to having a mental health crisis apparently. Fuck me , 50 years ago 34 grand would have bought a very nice detached house in Cricklewood, now it's a used Tesla and a wank (the two are obviously connected).fucking inflation is a cunt .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

She's got Cunt Cancer. Fucking obvious.

I think the "firm" have driven her mental .That's their modus operandi .Pull them , pup them then drive them mental until they're puking their ring up in the bog after caviar on toast .Wills and Harry are busy killing Hen Harriers whilst the women folk are measured up for designer  straight jackets and padded cells.

20 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

HPV followed by manky Cervix is a fair bet, given she’s let Willie bowl a live one up her at least three times and I think we all know he’s into some deviant shit. 

I’m warming to the mental illness hypothesis myself. Maybe she stumbled in on Rose giving him the beans as a Christmas present and promptly melted down. She’s probably licking rubber wallpaper somewhere wishing she’d never set foot in St Andrew’s and dreaming of ponies. Sad really. 

• Like 3

On 10/02/2024 at 00:39, Last Cunt Standing said:

Off topic Bill, but I wonder what your view is on the Irish Women’s basketball team refusing to shake hands with the Israelis, who promptly handed their arses to them, citing loyalty with their Palestinian brothers and sisters. 

My reaction was one of shock. There’s an Irish Women’s basketball team now?

First i heard of it doc and all..dum bitches even considering cancelling the game...for dirty arab scum nall..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would just like to point out that the Princess of Wales has not been seen in public for 61 days.

Unprecedented. Stinks to high heaven. 

Won't be long, I've nearly finished with her.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would just like to point out that the Princess of Wales has not been seen in public for 61 days.

Unprecedented. Stinks to high heaven. 

No one in Wales appears to be in the slightest bit concerned. I guess for them no news is good news.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And with her having a BMI of -450, you should only have to buy a few ounces of quick lime.

Alkaline Abdul’s recent reappearance in The Thames should make it much easier for Neil to stock up again, without having to answer a lot of difficult questions and fill in a pile of forms at the checkout in B and Q.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

the Princess of Wales has not been seen in public for 61 days.

And it’s been a couple of weeks since she ‘fact checked’ me, called me a thicko or an idiot. 
I hope she’s OK (which is very unlikely tbh as she’s never shown any signs of it previously).

Guest Basil
On 12/02/2024 at 04:09, Cap'n Cunt said:

Even if she were a skeleton, I'd romance the piss out of her.

Quite possibly she  broke the cardinal rule and inadvertently expressed a personal opinion whilst seated at the dinner table .Charles fell off his chair In shock , Camilla gasped so loudly he cock weeped into her frock, William put his hand over his wife's mouth , Harry was busy  recording  the whole event  , Anne was  blissfully unaware of it all  as she was engrossed In a book about obtaining  semen from thoroughbred race  horses and Andrew left the table unaware that a pair of soiled black lacey knickers had fallen from his blazer pocket .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Quite possibly she  broke the cardinal rule and inadvertently expressed a personal opinion whilst seated at the dinner table .Charles fell off his chair In shock , Camilla gasped so loudly he cock weeped into her frock, William put his hand over his wife's mouth , Harry was busy  recording  the whole event  , Anne was  blissfully unaware of it all  as she was engrossed In a book about obtaining  semen from thoroughbred race  horses and Andrew left the table unaware that a pair of soiled black lacey knickers had fallen from his blazer pocket .

What's coming. A long recuperative holiday on one of those private Caribbean islands favoured by the royals since the days of Margaret's all night orgies. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you still have those subscriptions to Hello and OK Magazine and The Lady? I thought Mick and Keith's cancelled them. 

I don’t know what Baz’s problem with you is H. I’ve told him that you’re well OK but he doesn’t seem to be convinced yet. Perhaps if you transferred 97p to his bank account it might de-escalate the situation and prevent any further online hate speech which might lead to both of you committing suicide.

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's coming. A long recuperative holiday on one of those private Caribbean islands favoured by the royals since the days of Margaret's all night orgies. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sure Branson,  the peoples champion will be offering his island .Margaret was the wild one of the bunch .What gets me is that the establishment and the rest of the family told her she couldn't marry sime bloke , and it was just accepted .Any normal person would tell them to fuck off .That one who was with wallace Simpson had the balls to tell them to shove it up their ring .