CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Wright

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do we know what the fat cunt died of yet?

‘From or with’ Covid 19 probably. I hear he missed his 16th booster jab, and went out for a late night piss in his back garden last week without a mask on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘From or with’ Covid 19 probably. I hear he missed his 16th booster jab, and went out for a late night piss in his back garden last week without a mask on.

Masks are back .A cunt went jogging past my house the other day, all licra clad  with a fucking mask on . I live in the middle of nowhere, there's more chance of bumping into an owl than a deadly infected human .What a cunt .They're happy to breath in man made  fibres that the fucking thing is  made of. Considering they're manufactured  in the  filthy  shitholes of India and China  probably covered in the  the fecal  matter of the cross-legged plimsol wearing slaves who make them . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Masks are back .A cunt went jogging past my house the other day, all licra clad  with a fucking mask on . I live in the middle of nowhere, there's more chance of bumping into an owl than a deadly infected human .What a cunt .They're happy to breath in man made  fibres that the fucking thing is  made of. Considering they're manufactured  in the  filthy  shitholes of India and China  probably covered in the  the fecal  matter of the cross-legged plimsol wearing slaves who make them . 

Why so judgemental? It might have been a burglar on their way home after turning someone's house over.

8 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Why so judgemental? It might have been a burglar on their way home after turning someone's house over.

Nope , we have roadblocks either end of the place to keep undesirables out.We pop them through the back of the head and stick them in shallow graves in the woods.On a sunny spring Sunday  morning, the bells of the medieval church ring  to call us .We greet one another  and  go about our business with manners and  politeness.Meanwhile  the local wildlife have  grown fat knawing to  the bone those who didn't look quite right .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Meanwhile  the local wildlife have  grown fat knawing to  the bone those who didn't look quite right .

Good job the Elephant Man didn't live around your neighbourhood.

Guest Basil
1 minute ago, and said:

They didn't invent Rohypnol for nothing... 😉

Of course, the only way you can ever get your leg over.

Who have you raped this weekend? Probably some dementia addled pensioner in sheltered accommodation I don't doubt.

51 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

He was a fucking record-changer. Dansette managed this automatically on the 1960's without having to resort to some annoying cunt talking bollocks between songs.

The only one of his fucking guests that was a genuine laugh was Ask Elvis. The rest of it was shit.