CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Wright

I didn't mind the bloke on the radio .He was quite funny at times especially his Ask Elvis  that was around in the early 2000's I think .He earned a good whack of taxpayers money in his time for talking in to a microphone but at least he made a few people smile and laugh which is a lot more that can be said for the cunts on Radio 2 now .The women presenters are shite , especially the northern bint.She's as entertaining as constipation after a hospital stay .

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't mind the bloke on the radio .He was quite funny at times especially his Ask Elvis  that was around in the early 2000's I think .He earned a good whack of taxpayers money in his time for talking in to a microphone but at least he made a few people smile and laugh which is a lot more that can be said for the cunts on Radio 2 now .The women presenters are shite , especially the northern bint.She's as entertaining as constipation after a hospital stay .

So what you’re saying is you think Steve Wright isn’t/wasn’t a cunt? 

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Was he Smashy or Nicey and can we expect a poptastic rocka doodle do star studded celebriddy packed funeral ?

Like a lot of them they were good in their day .. in the 70s and 80s he would have been in his twenties and thirties but the problem is that they should really pack their bags in their mid forties at the latest. The "legendary" status is odd .. he was just doing a job and getting well paid for it and also paid more for his celebrity status elsewhere. They are really like newsreaders that get celebrity status for reading off an auto-cue or a laptop screen.

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

So what you’re saying is you think Steve Wright isn’t/wasn’t a cunt? 

Jury is out. Definite cunts  are the BBC who are crying into their diversity propaganda.They sacked the bloke for fucks sake , replaced him with a blind one legged  gay black lesbian trans  or some other definition  recognised as a minority  and the listening figures plummeted. Fucking woke cunts .Now there's that totally forgettable northern woman wittering on about her herbaceous borders .She's more boring than my posts  on here.

4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Was he Smashy or Nicey and can we expect a poptastic rocka doodle do star studded celebriddy packed funeral ?

Smashy and Nicey were from the era before Steve Wright, more likely to be Tony Blackburn & Dave Lee Travis or Alan Freeman & Noel Edmonds.

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You talking about that piss-head Sara Cox?  Dunno who's worse, her or that piss-head Zoe Bollock. Both fucking grate on me. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I enjoyed his show. Not a cunt. Which is a rarity for a DJ 

6 hours ago, and said:

Smashy and Nicey were from the era before Steve Wright, more likely to be Tony Blackburn & Dave Lee Travis or Alan Freeman & Noel Edmonds.

I think Harry Enfield was Freeman. Whitehouse was Blackburn as on one show he was upset because his missus had left him. This was a parody of Tessa Wyatt leaving Blackburn in the 70s

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think Harry Enfield was Freeman. Whitehouse was Blackburn as on one show he was upset because his missus had left him. This was a parody of Tessa Wyatt leaving Blackburn in the 70s

Alan Freeman appeared as himself in one of the sketches. Smashie & Nicey were visiting him in an old people’s home. 
 And ‘David Kid Pension’.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You talking about that piss-head Sara Cox?  Dunno who's worse, her or that piss-head Zoe Bollock. Both fucking grate on me. 

That one who's on at about 5pm.Fucking useless bint.I bet she's on a cool million of taxpayers money. If the fucking idiot actually said  anything remotely entertaining I think the shock would  make her fall off her seat .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

That one who's on at about 5pm.Fucking useless bint.I bet she's on a cool million of taxpayers money. If the fucking idiot actually said  anything remotely entertaining I think the shock would  make her fall off her seat .

Sara Cox

XFM/Radio X have that fucking Johnny Vaughan who I really think is autistic. Well he sounds like he is. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here’s a factoid for you Ape; 90% of the posts on The Corner now are unreadable shite. The other 10% I’ve already blocked. 

What’s happened?

Here’s a factoid for you LCS; 90% of the posts on The Corner now are unreadable shite. The other 10% are ELC.