CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Falklands argie bargy.

Cameron has donned his blonde wig and handbag and stated in that plummy pansy  Eaton manner they'll be no talks of sovereignty of the Falklands .Dave , you've got no Navy , you've got no Harriers and the Army is obsessed with being totally inclusive   and the queer side of life .If the Argies invade , today's task force would consist of rainbow flag waving trans  protest groups complete with  a marching band playing "I want to break free"  all making their way to the south Atlantic on  rowing boats from  the serpentine .Polititions have made this country a fucking laughing stock. They have took our money and given it to their mates,  themselves and the underclass who  share the same knack of spunking  it up the wall with  gay abandon with no care or thought of the consequences .

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cameron has donned his blonde wig and handbag and stated in that plummy pansy  Eaton manner they'll be no talks of sovereignty of the Falklands .Dave , you've got no Navy , you've got no Harriers and the Army is obsessed with being totally inclusive   and the queer side of life .If the Argies invade , today's task force would consist of rainbow flag waving trans  protest groups complete with  a marching band playing "I want to break free"  all making their way to the south Atlantic on  rowing boats from  the serpentine .Polititions have made this country a fucking laughing stock. They have took our money and given it to their mates,  themselves and the underclass who  share the same knack of spunking  it up the wall with  gay abandon with no care or thought of the consequences .

We'll send @Eric Cuntmandown there. He's got experience in not letting in any dusky cunts to establishments.  A few Malbec swilling spics will be no problem for him.

GIVE IT TO ARGENTINA 

It's just kept on as a tarmac claim and Yankee listening post. Fuck the Falkland Islander. If they really want to be British, instead of living on a volcanic outcrop a few miles off Argentina's coast, come back to blighty and bring some of that fucking lovely bribe money tarmac gave to each household to keep you cunts sweet. By God our economy needs a cash injection. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

GIVE IT TO ARGENTINA 

It's just kept on as a tarmac claim and Yankee listening post. Fuck the Falkland Islander. If they really want to be British, instead of living on a volcanic outcrop a few miles off Argentina's coast, come back to blighty and bring some of that fucking lovely bribe money tarmac gave to each household to keep you cunts sweet. By God our economy needs a cash injection. 

Why the fuck would they want to return to a country overrun and ruled by foreign cunts?

1 hour ago, and said:

Why the fuck would they want to return to a country overrun and ruled by foreign cunts?

You've got a point. You forgot about the knee deep mud and over crowding. Or the fucking lunar sized craters just not being filled in on our public roads. It's visibly deteriorating. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You've got a point. You forgot about the knee deep mud and over crowding. Or the fucking lunar sized craters just not being filled in on our public roads. It's visibly deteriorating. 

The queues at A&E, the lack of doctor and dentist appointments, the rampant homo/bi/sexuality in Westminster and the educational establishments, shit-infested streets and the proliferation of psycho dogs, stabby street thugs, rip-off retail prices, the list goes on, and on...

It's a veritable paradise 🌈🌞

3 minutes ago, and said:

The queues at A&E, the lack of doctor and dentist appointments, the rampant homo/bi/sexuality in Westminster and the educational establishments, shit-infested streets and the proliferation of psycho dogs, stabby street thugs, rip-off retail prices, the list goes on, and on...

The 2020s was when the bottom dropped out of Britain. It's not just the brexit overhang it's a general fucking tiredness and disillusion with EVERYTHING in this country. I don’t know what the remedy is or how it can be fixed. Neither Starmer or another dose Thatcherism will sort it out. It's systemic and I think lack of trust in corrupt systems of government, administration and the justice system. All the big talk from our politicians especially Cameron who seems like he's reading from a 19th Century Book of British History, just sounds fucking hollow and comical. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, and said:

What's not to hate?

32 minutes ago, and said:

Cheer up. Now that Decimus has fucked off to Canada, and soon to be joined by Eddie, things should improve rapidly. Good riddance to the freeloading bastards I say.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cheer up. Now that Decimus has fucked off to Canada, and soon to be joined by Eddie, things should improve rapidly. Good riddance to the freeloading bastards I say.

He's still pulling the strings of his disciples from his hideaway in @Wolfie's loft.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

GIVE IT TO ARGENTINA 

Would you come back to this illegals infested shitehole full of acid throwers,  zombie knife stabbers  and a  general  skill for robbing people of their hard earned cash .I'd quite happily spend my days days on a south Atlantic Rocky outcrop .Its about  the only place those thieving murdering cunts haven't invaded and ruined.  

1 hour ago, and said:

Couldn't agree more .We don't need an election , we need a revolution

1 hour ago, and said:

We are nothing but cash cow's for the establishment to squeeze dry .We need a revolution not an election .We need truth to rise above the lies that shape current  thinking and society. We need to rid ourselves of  the apathy that allows companies to rob us  then fall back on their terms and conditions as justification .The legal system has become a war of attrition,  the richest win and the poor lose , right and wrong , just and unjust isn't considered .The protagonists, the wrong do'ers , the criminals have the rights whilst the victims only have a  few  meaningless hollow words that are designed as a pat on the head and a fuck off little person be happy with what you've got passifying opiate .It fucking works,  that's the most enraging  thing. Conform and all will be well .Let us make our money , let us abuse and lie , corrupt and dismiss those with a valid claim and all will be well.They are the cunts of the world .The musk's, the Branson's , the weirdo boss eyed amazon cunt ,  the polititions .They are all liars .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Would you come back to this illegals infested shitehole full of acid throwers,  zombie knife stabbers  and a  general  skill for robbing people of their hard earned cash .I'd quite happily spend my days days on a south Atlantic Rocky outcrop .Its about  the only place those thieving murdering cunts haven't invaded and ruined.  

Everything I've seen, learned or imagined about the Falklands amounts to a giant negative. So I have to ask the 🙋 What the fuck is so important about this cunt tiny spe k of a place? Surely it's not the old "domino effect" of Kennedy/Macmanara/Johnson over Vietname. First Georgetown... then Gibralter... next stop, Isle of Wight? 🤔 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everything I've seen, learned or imagined about the Falklands amounts to a giant negative. So I have to ask the 🙋 What the fuck is so important about this cunt tiny spe k of a place? Surely it's not the old "domino effect" of Kennedy/Macmanara/Johnson over Vietname. First Georgetown... then Gibralter... next stop, Isle of Wight? 🤔 

What's important is that it's inhabitants wish to be British not allied to  South American gun toting uncivilised pricks .255 British died to keep it that way. Anything worth a look in Argentina was developed or built whilst under European influence .Also , that there could be a load of oil under the shit hole has nothing to do with it .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

What's important is that it's inhabitants wish to be British not allied to  South American gun toting uncivilised pricks .255 British died to keep it that way. Anything worth a look in Argentina was developed or built whilst under European influence .Also , that there could be a load of oil under the shit hole has nothing to do with it .

Then they wasted their fucking lives for a private company's interests (Tarmacadam). As for the ficking British quality of life to take the example of Gibralter, it has no sewage treatment plant and all its sewage is pumped directly into the fucking sea. At this time there is a two hundred ton mountain of wetwipes fucking floating down towards the Costa del Sol beaches. The Spanish can be dirty fuckers but at least they live in the 21st century and filter and treat their sewage. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's a long way for an overloaded dinghy to get to. 

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

What is this fucking shit? You badger wanking parrot fucker.

Guest Basil
15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Let's give the argies a good fucking reaming. That'll restore national pride.

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

Fuck the argies!

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

Let's give the argies a good fucking reaming. That'll restore national pride.

That's the most sensible suggestion I've read on this site .Get the vulcans out of mothballs and nuke the corned beef eating cunts .That shit is designed to give you acid reflux.