CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hope not hate

The woke Campaingn group  Hope not Hate  steadfastly  disagree with the Conservative party MP  Lee Anderson comments that London now belongs to Muslims .The man is just airing what the majority of true  British  people believe  to be the case .Those who do not sign  up  to  a murderous medieval misogynistic cult that talks of defiling young, no doubt underage virgins as a reward are of no interest to the Mayor of London except only as cash cow's. He invents new offences  to fine us , to tax us more  and the henchmen In his regime  treat us with utter  contempt .How could the polititions of this country allow our capital city to fall into the hands of those who hate British culture .London  and many other  cities have  fallen.In its long History London  has  been invaded , ransacked , burnt  and bombed but it took only a small group of traitor polititions to eventually hand it to an enemy and sell out those who for generations have built the city and protected it .That campaign group who no doubt support flag waving terrorists need to understand that presently many, through no fault of their own and quite understandably  feel Hate not Hope .

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The woke Campaingn group  Hope not Hate  steadfastly  disagree with the Conservative party MP  Lee Anderson comments that London now belongs to Muslims .The man is just airing what the majority of true  British  people believe  to be the case .Those who do not sign  up  to  a murderous medieval misogynistic cult that talks of defiling young, no doubt underage virgins as a reward are of no interest to the Mayor of London except only as cash cow's. He invents new offences  to fine us , to tax us more  and the henchmen In his regime  treat us with utter  contempt .How could the polititions of this country allow our capital city to fall into the hands of those who hate British culture .London  and many other  cities have  fallen.In its long History London  has  been invaded , ransacked , burnt  and bombed but it took only a small group of traitor polititions to eventually hand it to an enemy and sell out those who for generations have built the city and protected it .That campaign group who no doubt support flag waving terrorists need to understand that presently many, through no fault of their own and quite understandably  feel Hate not Hope .

Hope not Hate is a left wing political activist organisation. Funded by the enemies of Britain and dedicated to infiltrating the institutions and political parties of the right and destroying them from within. 
They’ve just done exactly that with The Reform Party candidate in the Rochdale by-election, not that The Reform Party of that fraud Richard Tice are anything more than controlled opposition to the Lab/Con uniparty tbh.

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You stupid fucking cunt 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You stupid fucking cunt 

Judging by your comment it seems you're  the stupid one .If you disagree with my post  explain why, you might offer an illuminating difference of opinion .I'm afraid "stupid fucking cunt" doesn't really advance debate .You do realise that others do have a right to a difference of opinion to your's dont you ? .It's called free speech , something that's wasted on  those who use three word derogatory statements to shut down debate .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Judging by your comment it seems you're  the stupid one .If you disagree with my post  explain why, you might offer an illuminating difference of opinion .I'm afraid "stupid fucking cunt" doesn't really advance debate .You do realise that others do have a right to a difference of opinion to your's dont you ? .It's called free speech , something that's wasted on  those who use three word derogatory statements to shut down debate .

I thought he was addressing himself to Silly Billy's random jottings.As per this nonsense :

Hope not Hate is a left wing political activist organisation. Funded by the enemies of Britain and dedicated to infiltrating the institutions and political parties of the right and destroying them from within. 
They’ve just done exactly that with The Reform Party candidate in the Rochdale by-election, not that The Reform Party of that fraud Richard Tice are anything more than controlled opposition to the Lab/Con uniparty tbh.

Guest Basil
Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Stupid fucking cunt.

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

At last! 

No doubt I'll get a plethora of "hope you die " or "cunt" or someother brainless comments. There's something mentally deranged in people now .FREE SPEECH is the backbone to British culture .To debate, its lifeblood .The thick cunts now  can't even  manage to form an opinion .

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

For fucks sake! 
Just call him a smelly jungle bunny and damn his eyes. I will fucking teach you how this place works if it kills you.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

No doubt I'll get a plethora of "hope you die " or "cunt" or someother brainless comments. There's something mentally deranged in people now .FREE SPEECH is the backbone to British culture .To debate, it’s lifeblood .The thick cunts now  can't even  manage to form an opinion .

Exactly. They are free to call you a cunt and disagree with you. I hope you’re drunk right now because the alternative is ‘thick’.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Hope not Hate is a left wing political activist organisation. Funded by the enemies of Britain and dedicated to infiltrating the institutions and political parties of the right and destroying them from within. 
They’ve just done exactly that with The Reform Party candidate in the Rochdale by-election, not that The Reform Party of that fraud Richard Tice are anything more than controlled opposition to the Lab/Con uniparty tbh.

There's  only one response connected to the initial post , and that's yours. The rest are just nonsensical random shite  from damaged minds .

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's  only one response connected to the initial post , and that's yours. The rest are just nonsensical random shite  from damaged minds .

Go to bed you stupid fucking cunt 

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's nothing. You want to hear him when he loses at dominoes down the Brixton Black Workers Club. If you've never seen a pint of Guinness and black fly through the air you ain't lived. 

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That’s just the way I am ELC.  Very focused on the facts and not the type to get distracted and dragged off down ridiculous rabbit holes like some.