CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Canada considers house arrest for people at risk of committing hate crimes

and

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/canada-considers-house-arrest-for-people-at-risk-of-committing-hate-crimes/ar-BB1jvfQO?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=460e7b263fef46089f9f6098f44fd6df&ei=30

Justine Trudeau's government has proposed a law giving judges the power to put someone under house arrest if they fear they could commit a hate crime. One of the suggested measures would give judges the ability to put people under house arrest who they worry could commit a hate crime in the future. The person could also be made to wear an electronic tag if the attorney-general requested it.

Arif Virani, the justice minister, said the measures could prove “very important” in restraining the behaviour of someone who might be targeting minority groups.

So, these Canadian cunts are apparently fuckin' psychic.

Looks like we won't be seeing @Decimus any time soon (thank fuck)😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, and said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/canada-considers-house-arrest-for-people-at-risk-of-committing-hate-crimes/ar-BB1jvfQO?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=460e7b263fef46089f9f6098f44fd6df&ei=30

Justine Trudeau's governmet has proposed a law giving judges the power to put someone under house arrest if they fear they could commit a hate crime.

One of the suggested measures would give judges the ability to put people under house arrest who they worry could commit a hate crime in the future. The person could also be made to wear an electronic tag if the attorney-general requested it.

Arif Virani, the justice minister, said the measures could prove “very important” in restraining the behaviour of someone who might be targeting minority groups.

And strangely, all of the people who will be locked up in a ‘Minority Report’ stylee, will be white heterosexual men. What a fucking surprise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And strangely, all of the people who will be locked up in a ‘Minority Report’ stylee, will be white heterosexual men. What a fucking surprise.

CC members should be safe then. Now where's my Michael Jackson whitening cream? 

1 hour ago, and said:

Justine Trudeau's governmet has proposed a law giving judges the power to put someone under house arrest if they fear they could commit a hate crime.

One of the suggested measures would give judges the ability to put people under house arrest who they worry could commit a hate crime in the future. The person could also be made to wear an electronic tag if the attorney-general requested it.

The good news is that the maximum sentence for someone  convicted of ‘hate speech’ is limited to life imprisonment, so most offenders should receive a shorter time behind bars. Call me a conspiracy theorist etc. etc. etc. but I do remember commenting that this tyranny was on its way quite a few times in the past.

2 hours ago, and said:

Decimus this, Decimus that, I’d love to cave your head in with a wiffle ball bat.

Change the fucking record, idiot.

• Like 2

Comedic hyperbole apart, "hate" is a very strong word to use for a feeling that I would normally describe as  "dislike" or "irritation at". Other than the orwellian/fascistic nature of these laws, it's the manichean nature of their premise that is so worrying; no attempt is made to do anything other than enforce polar opposites.

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Other than the orwellian/fascistic nature of these laws, it's the manichean nature of their premise that is so worrying;

Oh aye, without a shred of a doubt, it couldn't be anything else 🙄

17 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Decimus this, Decimus that, I’d love to cave your head in with a wiffle ball bat.

Change the fucking record, idiot.

What's happenin' @Ape™️?

You know your narcissistic chum enjoys the attention. Look, he's getting a semi already. It won't be long before a moist patch appears down the front of his CK briefs. 🩲

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Best become a bummer then?

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I fucking hate that little poof cunt Trudeau .He's a a total cunt .Have I just committed a hate crime ?

I’d like to kick his cunt in and then make him watch everybody he loved burn alive. 
 That’s a hate crime. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd like to tie him to a chair and play Yoko Ono's greatest hits at 100 decibels constantly for 24 hours .

What’s the similarity beteeen Opal Fruits and John Lennon?

They both used to come in a yellow bag.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s the similarity beteeen Opal Fruits and John Lennon?

They both used to come in a yellow bag.

That's school playground but it made me spit out my malbec so thanks for that , I needed a laugh .I'm a thick cunt , not middle class. I thought I should add that after mentioning Malbec.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd like to tie him to a chair and play Yoko Ono's greatest hits at 100 decibels constantly for 24 hours .

One of my neighbours said that he saw Yoko Ono close up with John Lennon in 1969 and that she looked like a fucking old bag back then.