CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lenny Henry BBC wankfest

Saint Lenny last night seemed to totally agree with the adoration showered upon him by other BBC celebrities,  chanting his name in some weird prophet like bowing down onto one knee hero worshiping wankfest .He laid on his back like an overwight chocolate labrador and had  his belly rubbed .Those doing the rubbing did get slightly uncomfortable as they realised just how idiotic and sheep like they were behaving. Its almost as if the chocolate labrador opened its hind legs and exposed a boner. These BBC cunts operate in a bubble , a world all of their own , all paid for by the British taxpayer.Its fucking sickening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Saint Lenny last night seemed to totally agree with the adoration showered upon him by other BBC celebrities,  chanting his name in some weird prophet like bowing down onto one knee hero worshiping wankfest .He laid on his back like an overwight chocolate labrador and had  his belly rubbed .Those doing the rubbing did get slightly uncomfortable as they realised just how idiotic and sheep like they were behaving. Its almost as if the chocolate labrador opened its hind legs and exposed a boner. These BBC cunts operate in a bubble , a world all of their own , all paid for by the British taxpayer.Its fucking sickening. 

The Roads to Freedom

Road One (M1) stop paying the Licence

Road Two (M4) stop watching any of it inc. ITVX C4 My5 all shit

Road Three (A6) stop talking about it and giving them oxygen 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Despite your renowned political genius ELC, you do have a rather vacuous habit of not bothering to check whether the same or very similar noms have already been created. Idiot.

That's true enough Wolfie but with a larger than life icon like the Lenny there simply isn't enough room on the www to accommodate his followers. Are you liking me yet. Frank's warming up. Have a ♥! 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Despite your renowned political genius ELC, you do have a rather vacuous habit of not bothering to check whether the same or very similar noms have already been created. Idiot.

I reused after I had posted it. If you look at the other lenny Henry posting you'll see I have apologised to the person wrote it .To be honest I had a vision of a chocolate labrador with a hard on   having its belly rubbed , it had lenny Henry's  head .I had to exorcise the evil from within me.

Cunt 

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

I reused after I had posted it. If you look at the other lenny Henry posting you'll see I have apologised to the person wrote it .To be honest I had a vision of a chocolate labrador with a hard on   having its belly rubbed , it had lenny Henry's  head .I had to exorcise the evil from within me.

Cunt 

Realised *

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

.To be honest I had a vision of a chocolate labrador with a hard on   having its belly rubbed ,

By Dawn French who very quickly got bored with belly rubbing and ate it instead.

19 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

To be honest I had a vision of a chocolate labrador with a hard on   having its belly rubbed , it had lenny Henry's  head 

Throughout my 6+ years of being a member of this site, I have to admit, that is the weirdest fucking thing I've read on here. Are you normal?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

To be honest I had a vision of a chocolate labrador with a hard on   having its belly rubbed , it had lenny Henry's  head .I had to exorcise the evil from within me.

What the flying fuck is this, ELC? Please tell me this isn't your first attempt at humour, because if it is, suggesting an early retirement would be as kind as putting an animal to sleep. Your boring, unimaginative, repetitive political bollocks can't save you now.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What the flying fuck is this, ELC? Please tell me this isn't your first attempt at humour, because if it is, suggesting an early retirement would be as kind as putting an animal to sleep. Your boring, unimaginative, repetitive political bollocks can't save you now.

I have tried very hard to like you Wolfie but you have become increasingly sullen, rude and short tempered which maybe a sign of vascular dementia affecting your whole body as well as your brain. Do us all a favour. Seek help. Somewhere else. 

PS Keep away from Frimley until you've regained your sense of humour and that little snidey chuckle which was occasionally captured by the tv camera and delighted us all. 

Fuck off and LOL Lemon Domestos. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Does it really bother you that much ?

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Throughout my 6+ years of being a member of this site, I have to admit, that is the weirdest fucking thing I've read on here. Are you normal?

Close. @Roadkill and myself have been here nearly 8 years and you were already well established as ‘Drew P Pissflaps’ before that. The first time you spoke to me, you gave me directions to Chernobyl Village.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Close. @Roadkill and myself have been here nearly 8 years and you were already well established as ‘Drew P Pissflaps’ before that. The first time you spoke to me, you gave me directions to Chernobyl Village.

Well, you're still here. Are you telling me I gave you the wrong directions and you haven't started glowing like a gluttonous Ready Brek kid.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I freaked out @Ape™️ that one time I told him about the dream I had about my face coming off and being too scared to put it back on in case I got an infection.

Quitting the wacky baccy after seven years of everyday use gives you fucked up dreams when you do finally manage to get to fucking sleep.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I miss Drew Peacock his double act with Judge was even better than Morcambe & Wise.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As I've said before; he's a fucking hypocrite for accepting an award off the 'evil empire'. If I'm offered an award I'd tell King wingnut to shove it up his arse. And I'm not even a spook. 

"Sir" Bob Geldolf, doesn’t like Mondays but he likes a nice big house in Chelsea and a Knighthood.