CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rocky Macron

Little Napoleon has been setting his  sights on the hard man of Europe prize .He's been flexing his political muscles in Ukraine after virtually giving Zelensky a political blow job and suggesting again French  troops are deployed into  shithole Ukraine .Now Macron has released photographs of himself fighting with a punchbag  complete with bulging biceps , what's will he do next ? , ride a white stallion topless a la  Monsieur. Putin .What a cunt. Putin is the real deal , a Bond villain with a shark tank and various poisons with which to despatch who ever gets in his way and a popularity vote in Russia  western leaders would actually kill for .Little Napoleon on the other hand  gets tucked into bed everynight by his mother wife who tells him a nite nite  story  . It's fucking embarrassing .This ferocious French bulldog  display of machoness was sadly non evident in 1940 which may explain the French passion for dramatic over acting. De Gaul was the same , he hated the British for saving his skin so stomped  around like a 13 year old  Galic bully looking feintly ridiculous, he seems to have spawned a son.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Little Napoleon has been setting his  sights on the hard man of Europe prize .He's been flexing his political muscles in Ukraine after virtually giving Zelensky a political blow job and suggesting again French  troops are deployed into  shithole Ukraine .Now Macron has released photographs of himself fighting with a punchbag  complete with bulging biceps , what's will he do next ? , ride a white stallion topless a la  Monsieur. Putin .What a cunt. Putin is the real deal , a Bond villain with a shark tank and various poisons with which to despatch who ever gets in his way and a popularity vote in Russia  western leaders would actually kill for .Little Napoleon on the other hand  gets tucked into bed everynight by his mother wife who tells him a nite nite  story  . It's fucking embarrassing .This ferocious French bulldog  display of machoness was sadly non evident in 1940 which may explain the French passion for dramatic over acting. De Gaul was the same , he hated the British for saving his skin so stomped  around like a 13 year old  Galic bully looking feintly ridiculous, he seems to have spawned a son.

The only french cunt worth his weight in a punch up is Eric Cantona. 

Not a white flag waver.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

His ‘missus’ is a geriatric old bloke who was his teacher and fiddled with him at school anyway. FACT.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I gave you a like despite the fact you got the year wrong (1940).

I expected you to get it right as you were probably listening to it on the family gramophone. However, it was 30+ years before I was born, so cut me some slack.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I expected you to get it right as you were probably listening to it on the family gramophone. However, it was 30+ years before I was born, so cut me some slack.

Most people think it was '39  so you're forgiven.He has a pop at us in 1940 aswell , the whole nation was united against invasion .Now they welcome them on the beaches with a cup of tea and benefits .

• Like 1

On 21/03/2024 at 09:40, Eric Cuntman said:

The only french cunt worth his weight in a punch up is Eric Cantona. 

Not a white flag waver.

This charmer (w former wrestler) seems to come from your area .. have you ever wrestled with it?

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/24205023.essex-police-officer-accessed-reports-rest-days/

Pro wrestler turned Southend cop 'would've been sacked' after 'accessing reports' (Image: File photo / Essex Police)

24 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

This charmer (w former wrestler) seems to come from your area .. have you ever wrestled with it?

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/24205023.essex-police-officer-accessed-reports-rest-days/

Pro wrestler turned Southend cop 'would've been sacked' after 'accessing reports' (Image: File photo / Essex Police)

No.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ha ha, Hee Hee... France doesn't have an Indian President and Marseilles doesn't have a black Mayor. The guy's just spouting. The French still have a sense of national pride. 

WE IN THE UK DON'T! 

You're right .David Lammy  would quite rightly be shown for the thick  rascist cunt that  he is if he raised his head above the political  parapet in France .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You're right .David Lammy  would quite rightly be shown for the thick  rascist cunt that  he is if he raised his head above the political  parapet in France .

Let’s face it most of the backbenchers in this day and age are the sort of runts of the litter you would very regretfully have to put down. In Lammy's case, unregretfully. Diane in comparison with Lammy is fucking Cleopatra of our times. *

* i. e. principalled

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Let’s face it most of the backbenchers in this day and age are the sort of runts of the litter you would very regretfully have to put down. In Lammy's case, unregretfully. Diane in comparison with Lammy is fucking Cleopatra of our times. *

* i. e. principalled

Didn't old Corbyn think she was cleopatra like and took her up the Nile , or did I dream  it .

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Didn't old Corbyn think she was cleopatra like and took her up the Nile , or did I dream  it .

You probably dreamt of Nikki Minaj and fancied your chances as Snoop Dog but a bit of shoe polish and a month on the penis enlarger machine were totally wasted on a cunt who downed a six pack of special brew and fucking shat all over the boat.