CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good looking bastards have less risk in catching that Claude Rains covid cunt.

Jake The Muss

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mate "Shakey Dave", so called because he keeps crashing his motorbike, reckons he's got Cromwell's skull. Keeps his spare change in it.

Not to be confused with our unelected sleazeball Foreign Secretary ‘Call me Dave’ who enjoys playing ‘hide the sausage’ in a pigs skull (allegedly).

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sophia Loren is still alive .I'd be happy to  copulate with her .

According to Wikipedia she's only fucked wealthy Italian media moguls. Are you Berlusconi by any chance. The E might stand for Enrico. Entitled was something Berlusconi certainly thought about himself. 

On 25/03/2024 at 20:33, ChildeHarold said:

There are perfectly good OTHER reasons why you are not attractive to viruses or any other forms of life. 

Do you have a point to make Harry ?....hurry up Harry come on, We're going down the pub.

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Do you have a point to make Harry ?....hurry up Harry come on, We're going down the pub.

Fuck off down there and have one for me.  Cunt. 

PS. I heard on news under 30s are going on stout for something different.  Good luck with that.   Old woman's drink like port and lemon.  Both likely to give trouble at both ends. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off down there and have one for me.  Cunt. 

PS. I heard on news under 30s are going on stout for something different.  Good luck with that.   Old woman's drink like port and lemon.  Both likely to give trouble at both ends. 

Ena Sharples drank Milk Stout.

On 29/03/2024 at 12:32, camberwell gypsy said:

My mate "Shakey Dave", so called because he keeps crashing his motorbike, reckons he's got Cromwell's skull. Keeps his spare change in it.

Really ?.Shakey Dave could actually be speaking the truth .Stranger things have happen .Years ago I dug up a bit of old wood in  the back garden of my mums house in Stevenage .I think it was from the cross they nailed JC up on.I was hoping to find the remains of my father who she said she murdered and buried out there .

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

Ena Sharples drank Milk Stout.

Mnd you they nursed that one drink all night.  Pen is anybody nursing you tonight?  Your recent outbursts against me suggest you may be teetering on the edge of some sort of crisis.   Dec and Frank have only gone for a short time.  They'll be back soon - calm down and carry on. 

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I would have .On those dark , lonely nights one's  heart aches for comfort,  for the touch of another and the gentle soft telling in my ear "it's OK,  everything will be just fine"

Then I like to turn her over and poke her up the wrong'un .

You’re a fucking fumbling mixed up cunt aren't you? 

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That I might be but I could stop the boats .More than little Rishi can do or I suspect Stammer and Angie lions maine  .

But when you stopped the boats what are you going to do next?  Hitler had that problem.. He had to keep topping himself.... 😛 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pen is anybody nursing you tonight?  Your recent outbursts against me suggest you may be teetering on the edge of some sort of crisis.   

I wouldn’t concern yourself with Pens well-being H.

The subhuman old prehistoric freak has survived the ‘big bang’, several ice ages, multiple tsunamis, earthquakes etc. and is still standing proud in his granny boots, despite the current wave of transphobia which the MSM insist is ‘a thing’ (rather like him).

They say that the only life form which will survive a nuclear war are cockroaches but the smart money is on Pen.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t concern yourself with Pens well-being H.

The subhuman old prehistoric freak has survived the ‘big bang’, several ice ages, multiple tsunamis, earthquakes etc. and is still standing proud in his granny boots, despite the current wave of transphobia which the MSM insist is ‘a thing’ (rather like him).

They say that the only life form which will survive a nuclear war are cockroaches but the smart money is on Pen.

If they go anywhere near Tel Aviv they'll be charged rent. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mnd you they nursed that one drink all night.  Pen is anybody nursing you tonight?  Your recent outbursts against me suggest you may be teetering on the edge of some sort of crisis.   Dec and Frank have only gone for a short time.  They'll be back soon - calm down and carry on. 

No .. I do the nursing .. back to the original topic of covid .. many people actually had covid without showing any symptoms and thus were unaware that they had it .. had Covid once and certainly had the symptoms and knew about it, but there also a good chance that might also have had it before and after without knowing it because I did not show any symptoms .. it would have been expensive but had we had a system where everyone had been made to have a weekly check we might have found more information about what was actually happening. We have a government that is busily chasing people around for trivial information at great expense when they would have been better using those resources to seek out useful information.

34 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

No .. I do the nursing .. back to the original topic of covid .. many people actually had covid without showing any symptoms and thus were unaware that they had it .. had Covid once and certainly had the symptoms and knew about it, but there also a good chance that might also have had it before and after without knowing it because I did not show any symptoms .. it would have been expensive but had we had a system where everyone had been made to have a weekly check we might have found more information about what was actually happening. We have a government that is busily chasing people around for trivial information at great expense when they would have been better using those resources to seek out useful information.

Well I agree with you.  There is always a panel of top civil servants reporting to ministers via their aideas (all public school boys) looking at anything that happens or could happen from every conceivable angle to exploit the maximum advantage for themselves - harvesting information is a number one across all organisations now. 

Examples from the everyday life of a nobody like me:

1) try to change more than a £1k in foreign currency to £ at PO or bank and you have to give your details plus photo I. D. 

2) Screwfix will ask quite casually for your email etc when buying even a bag of screws over the counter

...... ad infinitum.  

Beyond the financial fraud which is going on al the time every minute of the day without any anybody ever getting caught, there is the fraud of government. 

The Powers of Investigation Act to deal with terrorists after Kings Cross is now regularly used by local authorities to detect Council Tax cheating, parking fines, any litigant taking them to court for negligence (care homes etc) - they will get private investigators through their lawyers (who cook up a plausible case) to surveil, go through your bins, perch on your window ledge, research your background, family, friends etc etc. 

And they squark about Navalny and Putin

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Lolololol.

large.bresslaw_bernard_carry_on_doctor_61603l.jpg.60844e638ce7c9e69595f9558d4fec4d.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You probably still had natural immunity due to your previous exposure to Bubonic Plague, Small Pox, Black Death, Spanish Flu etc. I’ve not included Bird Flu as you’re not a real bird you human/hybrid fucking rooster.

Prove me wrong and lay an egg  or fuck off.