CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Privatised Utilities

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They're more civilised now. They just need to learn how to use the facilities.

Dirty fuckers , I spent months over there backpacking in the early 90s, before the middle classes in mid life crisis  went there to discover themselves and wear ethnic clothing,  fuckin spoilt cunts .They then get back to their 3 bed semi and check their share prices .The Ganges , they shit in , piss in , wash in , and send dead bodies floating down covered in garlands of flowers .I was about 22 and by 23 had seen more dead bodies than The collection of British serial killers combined. On the road, on the side of the road,  in Alley ways , on funeral Pires jumping about like Jack rabbits and floating along the river .Leprosy was common place as well .I went to Nepal and rested , India back then was fucking a blg mental  assylum and not for the faint hearted .I think its become a bit more sanitised for the millennial traveller. Those useless little  cunts would need a life of therapy to get over how it was. 

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I really liked the 60s carpet baggers film.George Peppard I believe .

I found it, like the book, a big yawn.  But some big names in there.  Compare it with say a film like The Misfits.... Robbins was touted as a raunchy read back in the sixties but even then I thought it was tame. Was I ahead of my time? 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mickey Spillane on writing 

Explaining the extraordinary appeal of his novels, Spillane simply said, "People like them." He countered his critics by saying they were jealous of his success. "I'm a writer, not an author," was Spillane's mantra all through his literary life. "The difference is a writer makes money." As late as 1999 Spillane told an audience at London's National Film Theatre, "Authors write, writers get paid." When he was asked about his literary influences, Spillane replied, "Dollars".

Give it a rest you Richard and Judy book club wanker, I want a traditional Corner bank holiday full of meltdowns and nonce allegations, not this boring shite.

Jesus wept.

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Dirty fuckers , I spent months over there backpacking in the early 90s, before the middle classes in mid life crisis  went there to discover themselves and wear ethnic clothing,  fuckin spoilt cunts .They then get back to their 3 bed semi and check their share prices .The Ganges , they shit in , piss in , wash in , and send dead bodies floating down covered in garlands of flowers .I was about 22 and by 23 had seen more dead bodies than The collection of British serial killers combined. On the road, on the side of the road,  in Alley ways , on funeral Pires jumping about like Jack rabbits and floating along the river .Leprosy was common place as well .I went to Nepal and rested , India back then was fucking a blg mental  assylum and not for the faint hearted .I think its become a bit more sanitised for the millennial traveller. Those useless little  cunts would need a life of therapy to get over how it was. 

The middle classes like to "glamp" now. It's still basically living like a fucking refugee for a week. "Yah, since Cressida and I with the two kids Rainbow and Buddy went glamping, we can really emphasise with the homeless, yah"? 

Fucking wankers.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you you enjoy your mental assybum sex? You're clearly not faint hearted, elc. Anymore badly written tales we can look forward to?

There's plenty, I didn't have sex there.Everything was deadly so I'm pretty certain even a bit of minge would have given me something unknown by modern medicine. I did get worms though .Big long white fuckers that felt like pins prickling  the old  sphincter.I could grab the fuckers and squish them between my fingers . You did ask. Enjoy your tea .What's on the menu ?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The middle classes like to "glamp" now. It's still basically living like a fucking refugee for a week. "Yah, since Cressida and I with the two kids Rainbow and Buddy went glamping, we can really emphasise with the homeless, yah"? 

Fucking wankers.

Fucking mums net cunts .when they wear ethnic clothing and get everything peirced , that really fucks me off .Imagine being some dead poor homeless cunt in some shithole country and the Brady bunch  with nose rings want to talk about how shit your life is .No fucking wonder they strap explosives to themselves and take a few out .

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give it a rest you Richard and Judy book club wanker, I want a traditional Corner bank holiday full of meltdowns and nonce allegations, not this boring shite.

Jesus wept.

Nice to see you back Dec and on form.  Enjoy yourself.  LOL 

PS your payment to Book of the Month is now overdue. 

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It must have been hell for you out there, living it up like you’d only ever dreamed about, yet all the time knowing that you’d soon have to go back and resume your previous life in Jaywick for ever.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It must have been hell for you out there, living it up like you’d only ever dreamed about, yet all the time knowing that you’d soon have to go back and resume your previous life in Jaywick for ever.

Considering your neck of the woods i. e. DUP land is imploding with sexual abuse allegations it might be a good idea to get some tips from ELC on "India for $5 a day" crumpled spunk soaked paperback edition index coated with every virus known to man plus a bonus intestinal worm as a page marker. 

I hope you find this infectiously fun and good advice. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Considering your neck of the woods i. e. DUP land is imploding

Hertfordshire isn’t what it used to be but I’m hopeful that will change when Grant Schapps gets kicked to fuck out later this year.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking wankers.

Some down-sizing wankers started one of those places up the rod from here, in a nice shady little grove. The bloke next door responded by performing various entirely legitimate agricultural activities; mainly chainsawing, quite early in the morning and positionig of a new "fertiliser" storage facility just over the fence.

These wankers come here to enjoy the "country", so they should get a good dose of it.

15 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Some down-sizing wankers started one of those places up the rod from here, in a nice shady little grove. The bloke next door responded by performing various entirely legitimate agricultural activities; mainly chainsawing, quite early in the morning and positionig of a new "fertiliser" storage facility just over the fence.

These wankers come here to enjoy the "country", so they should get a good dose of it.

It's another example of the rentier mentality (lke the hereditary principle and royalty) which infests the Anglo-Saxon mind from Broadstairs on Sea to Big Sur California. 

Apparently Channel 4 has 23 property shows either in production or in the pipeline. 

All sponsored by John Lewis, B&Q etc. 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's another example of the rentier mentality (lke the hereditary principle and royalty) which infests the Anglo-Saxon mind from Broadstairs on Sea to Big Sur California. 

Apparently Channel 4 has 23 property shows either in production or in the pipeline. 

All sponsored by John Lewis, B&Q etc. 

Any rural area, if even mildly scenic is now infested with these urban shits; locals have to live in poxy "starter homes" built on filled-in waste sites, the pubs are all selling wierd gastro experiences. Every flat in the market towns either has a little plastic Air b&b key box or is a weekend cottage.

These cunts seem to think that a pointlessly large 4x4 is de rigeur outside the M25; we just laugh at them. Road tyres and no tow-bar? Fuck off.

The Welsh lads were right about it fifty years ago (and they got what they wanted).

53 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Any rural area, if even mildly scenic is now infested with these urban shits; locals have to live in poxy "starter homes" built on filled-in waste sites, the pubs are all selling wierd gastro experiences. Every flat in the market towns either has a little plastic Air b&b key box or is a weekend cottage.

These cunts seem to think that a pointlessly large 4x4 is de rigeur outside the M25; we just laugh at them. Road tyres and no tow-bar? Fuck off.

The Welsh lads were right about it fifty years ago (and they got what they wanted).

We get fuckwits claiming that they benefit local trade, but that claim is dubious. They load their 4x4s with most of their weekend needs back in London or wherever they come from .. they might bring a weekend rush of trade to the local pubs but that often results in locals not being able to get into the pubs and other venues because they crown them out and of course for much of the years their second homes are empty and whether or not they are in their second homes there are not enough locals to keep local businesses viable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's one class of people (plus a few lucky get rich quick fiddlers in their 30s) which is the pot belly pension pot early retirement cunts.

"Now!" they say, "we can afford to get out of the rat race (which they busily helped to construct) and find inner Karma in the Kuntryside for Kunts."

What does that mean.... a new kitchen, knock down a wall, add an 'en suite', build an extension... ADD VALUE.  Start a campaign to stop a wind farm or solar generating site being built about ten miles away.  Patronise the local pub once a fortnight with a couple of half shandys.  Complain if a Poundland opens on the nearest high street which is lined with hobby shops and boutique businesses none of the locals can afford to shop in.  Want to remorselessly motor long distances every week keeping in touch with their city roots and friends in statement gas guzzling road hogging cars the clear choice being the latest tin box with a Range Rover badge on its ugly snout....🐽...... while moaning to all and sundry about increasing traffic noise outside their front door. 

In shorr Henry Miller's air-conditioned nightmare has come to town and is bullying genuine local people of all generations into a state if medieval servitude and class exclusion. 

They are Starmer they will vote for Starmer and next time they will vote for either arse cheek party that can best look after their self interest. 

They oppose Rwanda and see no problem with unlimited immgration or multiculturalism - IF IT'S NOT IN THEIR AREA. 

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In short Henry Miller's air-conditioned nightmare has come to town and is bullying genuine local people of all generations into a state if medieval servitude and class exclusion. 

Yes, the countryside should be the sole preserve of sullen inbred Jethros who don't remove their wellingtons even when grunting their way through their annual 2-minute anal fumblings with their pig ugly cross-eyed wives, assuming they can even get it up for worrying about the price of cattle feed and how Tesco are cynically driving them all to the point of suicide.

2521.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=6d9d9e3ee1ef6835690fed66701a9d79

Is there honey still for tea?

On 31/03/2024 at 14:58, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, the countryside should be the sole preserve of sullen inbred Jethros who don't remove their wellingtons even when grunting their way through their annual 2-minute anal fumblings with their pig ugly cross-eyed wives, assuming they can even get it up for worrying about the price of cattle feed and how Tesco are cynically driving them all to the point of suicide.

2521.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=6d9d9e3ee1ef6835690fed66701a9d79

Is there honey still for tea?

I knew this was crying out for a devil's advocate and you come along. 

"We didn't burn him!" 

"Will they come Edward?" 

"No Tubbs this is a local shop for LOCAL PEOPLE. None will come." 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The debating society instinct is to adopt a contrarian position and then convince yourself you actually believe it. If you can fake sincerity the world is your oyster.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I dreamt  endlessly of Jaywick .It appeared to me in the early hours  like a  Daphne du Maurier novel location .The colourfull tattooed natives high on a mix of alcohol and class A drugs,  threatening one moment then your best mate the next .Listening to their life story , looking at yellow plaque encrusted teeth and smelling their stale tabacco laced  breath .Makes you feel kind'a homesick,  doesn't it ?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

"We didn't burn him!" 

"Will they come Edward?" 

"No Tubbs this is a local shop for LOCAL PEOPLE. None will come." 

_20240331_160419.JPG.0559d395695fd9020adcc32669e1f154.JPG

The worst are the town cunts who move to the country with their ugly kids .They buy a must have Range Rover and a cunting horsebox .They then park the things outside the local school because little diddums can't walk half a mile and cause fucking gridlock. Cunts , cunts   cunts .

On 31/03/2024 at 17:42, entitled little cunt said:

The worst are the town cunts who move to the country with their ugly kids .They buy a must have Range Rover and a cunting horsebox .They then park the things outside the local school because little diddums can't walk half a mile and cause fucking gridlock. Cunts , cunts   cunts .

... is this a scene familiar to you? Who's that lazy little cunt next to Grandad? 

More seriously, 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7305149/amp/Idyllic-country-cottage-belonged-Town-presenter-goes-market-850-000.html