CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Susan Calman / Women Comedians

Eddie

Women  ‘comedians’ like women footballers are Fucking shit. This Jimmy Krankie lookalike dyke has yet another new TV show and like other unfunny cunts Sarah Millican, Sue Perkins, Sandy fucking Toksvig and Miranda Hart make a good living from not making people laugh on the TV. The only one to make the list above look talented is the wet chinned Rosie Jones, how they must love her, dig up Bernard Manning quick.  

• Like 1

Production companies send Calman all over the world .It's  fucking embarrassing . St.Tropez , Portofino to Chalfont  St.Giles  little Susan keeps us enthralled with her banal observations. The local beautiful people really must think the UK is full of  overweight baggy jeans wearing Dykes with mens haircuts  or equally fat gay male comedians buying wrecks of houses in Italy  with Amanda Holden .Her face looks like its been held together with staples and sellotape and he's about as funny as hospital stay constipation. The thick  British just lap it up .Fucking unbelievable. What the fuck happened to Alan Wicker apart from death.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Women  ‘comedians’ like women footballers are Fucking shit. This Jimmy Krankie lookalike dyke has yet another new TV show and like other unfunny cunts Sarah Millican, Sue Perkins, Sandy fucking Toksvig and Miranda Hart make a good living from not making people laugh on the TV. The only one to make the list above look talented is the wet chinned Rosie Jones, how they must love her, dig up Bernard Manning quick.  

Rosie Jones is the funniest comedian there is. She makes me fucking split my sides laughing. I haven't a fucking clue what she says but she's  hilarious

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rose Matafeo is quite amusing for a female comedian and she's not too bad on the eye either. I fucking would.

Sarah Pascoe would be a distant second, because all the others are right munters.

Yes, I bet you fucking would. Most would after 24x cans of Thatchers. She's a fucking moose.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, I bet you fucking would. Most would after 24x cans of Thatchers. She's a fucking moose.

She wouldn't be the least bit interested in a verbose cunt like you anyhow. You would have more luck with a Jo.

Brand or Lycett, you stupid cunt.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

She wouldn't be the least bit interested in a verbose cunt like you anyhow. You would have more luck with a Jo.

Brand or Lycett, you stupid cunt.

Tanyalee Davis. You made a nom about her once upon a time, a very good one I'm ashamed to admit.

I actually saw it being interviewed by Look East on a Greater Anglia train from Norwich to Yarmouth not long after it was turfed off another one for clogging up the aisles in its massive fucking scooter. 

How many cans of Kestrel would it take to persuade you to rag it fucking silly in front of your bungalow's roaring two-bar fire?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Tanyalee Davis. You made a nom about her once upon a time, a very good one I'm ashamed to admit.

I actually saw it being interviewed by Look East on a Greater Anglia train from Norwich to Yarmouth not long after it was turfed off another one for clogging up the aisles in its massive fucking scooter. 

How many cans of Kestrel would it take to persuade you to rag it fucking silly in front of your bungalow's roaring two-bar fire?

You could just pick it up and use it as a wank-sleeve.