CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men are cunts but are women worse ?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I hope you're better with your fists than you are with words. What a pickle you've got yourself into this evening. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that you're probably not living your best life.

Despite being thalidomide, I’d comfortably handle you…I’ve seen your videos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Despite being thalidomide, I’d comfortably handle you…I’ve seen your videos.

You used to make me laugh, DC. True. You've practically gone full Ape in recent months. Can't you just pretend like the best of us?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

You used to make me laugh, DC. True. You've practically gone full Ape in recent months. Can't you just pretend like the best of us?

The wife loves you, Frank. The only interest she has in this site, the only comment she makes is ‘what’s that Frank up to?’ Says it all really. I caught her masturbating to the ‘Girl from Ipanema’ thing last month. Any advice?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The wife loves you, Frank. The only interest she has in this site, the only comment she makes is ‘what’s that Frank up to?’ Says it all really. I caught her masturbating to the ‘Girl from Ipanema’ thing last month. Any advice?

I can’t watch Ipanema without thinking of @Snowy’s Steptoe & Son horse masterpiece.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just what the fuck has it got to do with you ?Why don't you calm down .You really do have problems .Your anger level is through the roof. You're a  bit of a cunt to be honest  , that's OK because I have the ability to live and let live .I dont feel the need or want to tell you to kill yourself or die.I just think you're plain fucking weird .

Answer the fucking question. 

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have no idea how or why you and the others engage with these fucking spastics.

Same reason they engage with you, boredom/pity/something to do/it's a fuckin' larf etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Answer the fucking question. 

.You're a clever bloke but you just can't help being over  emotional  can you. It's a shame .There's probably a nice person in you deep down but it's  covered  too much in the scar tissue of a nasty horrible little cunt to shine through .It's a shame. Not for us, but for you. In a few years you might think about that statement in a different  way to now , unfortunately  for  you most  people don't have that much patience to wait .Hence the reason you are like you are .Think about it.I know you can .

27 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

.You're a clever bloke but you just can't help being over  emotional  can you. It's a shame .There's probably a nice person in you deep down but it's  covered  too much in the scar tissue of a nasty horrible little cunt to shine through .It's a shame. Not for us, but for you. In a few years you might think about that statement in a different  way to now , unfortunately  for  you most  people don't have that much patience to wait .Hence the reason you are like you are .Think about it.I know you can .

You know absolutely nothing about me, dopey. You are dealing with an online persona that I choose to adopt on CC, where I say things I’d never say in the real world - much like the vast majority of others on here (with the possible exception of @Eric Cuntman). Don’t confuse someone being angry and over emotional with someone taking the piss out of an easily-triggered cunt such as you.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

On 07/04/2024 at 19:59, entitled little cunt said:

high heels that looked about a size nine with bulging bunion cushioning sides. She really looked like something that had been left out  in the sun far  too long .I'm all for sassy self belief but this geriatric spice grandmother really thought she was Francois Hardy in her prime .She looked more like Frank Bough in his

@Penny Farthing, are you going to take this? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You know absolutely nothing about me, dopey. You are dealing with an online persona that I choose to adopt on CC, where I say things I’d never say in the real world - much like the vast majority of others on here (with the possible exception of @Eric Cuntman). Don’t confuse someone being angry and over emotional with someone taking the piss out of an easily-triggered cunt such as you.

Fuck off.

7 months and he sees himself as the oracle of the Corner. One deluded bellend.

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have no idea how or why you and the others engage with these fucking spastics. I’ve blocked them, they bring nothing to this place, @entitled little cunt @and @ChildeHarold and Pen…verbose and useless wankers. I’ll never see or respond to the fucking idiots…and life is good. Knock it off Eric, it’s harvesting the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

Don't block me , please .I need your  wise words , your balanced opinion , your intelligent thought provoking opinions. You thick cunt .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can anyone join in this feud or is it a private club? 

It's a free for all.Dealing with these adolescent trolls does get a bit tedious so feel free to call them the cunts they are .I wish they'd just fuck off and find another site where they can  wank over each others  mindless titterings about fuck all.If they expanded opinion  its forgivable but they just talk shite to each other . Millennials and the like are fucking useless  therapy seeking weirdos just waiting for the next diagnosis .No fucking life skills what so ever .There's a few prime examples on here .

• Like 1