CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The "Wellness" industry

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The original Band Aid was recorded at Sarm West Studios, down the road from me near Portobello road. What do think about that?

That's right, and how many of your sort were involved (other than those on the receiving end of the proceeds)?

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Marilyn maybe ? She was quite tasty  until I realised it was a bloke .Paul Young perhaps ?

What about Shaking Stevens ?I saw him going into sainsbury's in letchworth the other day .I wanted to run up and buckle my knees , jump slightly and land standing on my toes with both arms splayed out but thought better of it believing I'd end up in A&E.

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What about Shaking Stevens ?I saw him going into sainsbury's in letchworth the other day .I wanted to run up and buckle my knees , jump slightly and land standing on my toes with both arms splayed out but thought better of it believing I'd end up in A&E.

Why did you want to do this? Were you desperate for people to think you were a spastic?

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Mike! Good morning. Will you be taking poor Mrs H anywhere nice for the summer?

Good evening Frank.  As a matter of fact we'll be going back to Skiathos again next month.  Hopefully her walker won't be in bits when we arrive this time.

Now what was that story you told me about someone you knew out there to do with a boat hire business? 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

@Ape™️ you are far too nice and caring .. I and most of the others on here would have been perfectly happy to see him do this.

Indeed.

Ever since I stopped paying the ridiculously exorbitant tv licence fee, I find I am in great need of entertainment.

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If I could read your mind love , what a tale my thoughts could tell,Just like an old time move , 'bout a cunt with behavioural problems. 

Reading your mind would reveal one of those flick books that animate an image - in your case a drooling spastic continually clapping his hands together, like a seal at a circus.

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You are both far too young.

Every generation has its bown exemplars of poverty like a fashion, Which ones was St Bob worried about? I don't remember. I doubt it improved the lives of anyone other than the crumbling stars whose careers were revived.

These days, I don't think the youth have any particular objects of sympathy; they just assume that all black people have been oppressed/enslaved/exploited by GB.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Every generation has its bown exemplars of poverty like a fashion, Which ones was St Bob worried about? I don't remember. I doubt it improved the lives of anyone other than the crumbling stars whose careers were revived.

These days, I don't think the youth have any particular objects of sympathy; they just assume that all black people have been oppressed/enslaved/exploited by GB.

Less than two percent of the funds raised by that scruffy tuneless cunt reached its target... famine relief. I don't know how accurate that figure is.. I just made it up, but it sounds about right. Once Bob and Midge had agreed on their cut, the rest was squandered on guns and shit - supplied by the UK - for the Ethiopian government. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Less than two percent of the funds raised by that scruffy tuneless cunt reached its target... famine relief. I don't know how accurate that figure is.. I just made it up, but it sounds about right. Once Bob and Midge had agreed on their cut, the rest was squandered on guns and shit - supplied by the UK - for the Ethiopian government. 

Nonsensical, weak grammar and feebly constructed. Do it again…wanker.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nonsensical, weak grammar and feebly constructed. Do it again…wanker.

Only a fraction - less than two percent - of the funds raised by that scruffy, tuneless individual actually found its way to its intended destination: famine relief. As for the veracity of that figure, I confess it's a fabrication of my own making, albeit one that seems to capture the grim reality. Once wankers Bob and Midge had come to terms on their share, the remaining amount was recklessly squandered on weaponry and 'sundry' supplies, all courtesy of the UK, destined for the coffers of the Ethiopian government.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The issue with the new generation is that they "know 100% what the truth is" .. the problem is that like that generation 40 years ago is that they don't know anything .. it might actually be that there is no truth.