CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Ultimate Guide To World Championship Snooker.

Frank

Welcome to Frank's ultimate guide to this year's World Snooker Championship! As the prestigious tournament unfolds in Sheffield, this thread will serve as your comprehensive guide, delving into every match from start to finish. Whether you're a seasoned snooker aficionado, a newcomer to the sport, or a total dullard, join me as I dive into all the drama and excitement over the next seventeen days.

ikram.jpg

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Welcome to Frank's ultimate guide to this year's World Snooker Championship! As the prestigious tournament unfolds in Sheffield, this thread will serve as your comprehensive guide, delving into every match from start to finish. Whether you're a seasoned snooker aficionado, a newcomer to the sport, or a total dullard, join me as I dive into all the drama and excitement over the next seventeen days.

2560px-Michaela_Tabb_at_German_Masters_S

Why not shove all 22 balls up your capacious arsehole, you stupid cunt.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

ikram.jpg

Why not shove all 22 balls up your capacious arsehole again, you stupid cunt.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why not shove all 22 balls up your capacious arsehole, you stupid cunt.

I was anticipating a different vibe to this thread, Withers. I'll be dedicating myself to this over the next two weeks, and I'd appreciate if you'll adapt to the intended spirit of the game... without having to repeat yourself.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was anticipating a different vibe to this thread, Withers. I'll be dedicating myself to this over the next two weeks, and I'd appreciate if you'll adapt to the intended spirit of the game... without having to repeat yourself.

That's a long nightshirt Fadi is wearing. I'm sure you will have no trouble lifting it though, before you pot the brown.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's a long nightshirt Fadi is wearing. I'm sure you will have no trouble lifting it, before you pot the brown.

Pakistani Ikram Bibi achieved a 52 break with his chin. Bigger shoulders than @Dyslexic cnut too!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

ikram.jpg

As with all your nominations these days, the only cunt involved is the author. This one is no exception.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pakistani Ikram Bibi achieved a 52 break with his chin. Bigger shoulders than @Dyslexic cnut too!

After examining the footage, he should be disqualified immediately. He is technically double hitting the Cue ball, he brings it back with his upper lip first and then hits it with his chin, this also gives the cue ball more momentum than simply using his chin alone. 

Anyways, any predictions or things to look forward to, Frank?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

ikram.jpg

Only 17 days? 

49 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After examining the footage, he should be disqualified immediately. He is technically double hitting the Cue ball, he brings it back with his upper lip first and then hits it with his chin, this also gives the cue ball more momentum than simply using his chin alone. 

You’re correct - this rule-bending could really give him quite an advantage over players with arms. Fucking cheating cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It’s a well-established technique in armless snooker throughout Lahore. Commonly known as the suck-back or ‘ واپس چوسنا’ in urdu, it provides very little advantage over able-bodied players. Look how he uses his tongue (03.12) to follow through with left side on that blue. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s a well-established technique in armless snooker throughout Lahore. Commonly known as the suck-back or ‘ واپس چوسنا’ in urdu, it provides very little advantage over able-bodied players. Look how he uses his tongue (03.12) to follow through with left side on that blue. 

This is the first time I’ve laughed at one of your posts for a very long time. 

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This is the first time I’ve laughed at one of your posts for a very long time. 

I saw an opportunity to top the leaderboard and went for it. I deserve better than this. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Frank said:

ikram.jpg

I am a bit confused by the picture which shows an apparently armless Muslim draped over the green baize.  Is this a distractor or are you being straight up? 🤔 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Is this game for suicide bombers who fucked up? 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am a bit confused by the picture which shows an apparently armless Muslim draped over the green baize.  Is this a distractor or are you being straight up? 🤔 

It’s a thinking man’s nomination, H. I’m targeting a specific member who’s well known to be weak in the knee. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Actually they speak Urdu Punjabi, and it probably says 'I rimmed Frank', and the 03.12 is the time it took for you to shit in his mouth.