CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just like to send my condolences

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can forgive you for being a totally thick fucking twat whose Harvey Wall's bangers clout your keypad relentlessly before his little brain has engaged, but I can't offer the same praise for being the most unfunny bellend we've seen for years, other than @Cunty BigBollox

Please leave CB out of this. He is in a class of his own.

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What's a pretty poorly made late 70s and 80s saloon car got to do with it.?

51 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If only you knew .con 

47 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The fault is that of the stupid Anglais goverment.  No benefits , no food , nothing. Let the illegals  starve .They are nothing but parasites. Sink the boats if they do not turn back to french shores. They'll soon get the message and stay in France .Shoot smugglers .The British should protect their country from invasion.

45 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The early coupe was actually quite attractive and went in to become  the Opel Manta .The engine  was 1800 cc's  of shite .

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww, thankyou for forgiving me .That's awfully understanding of you .I know you dont know what a Manta is other than some kind of tropical food stuff.its OK, really. 

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The cunt insults himself , he doesn't need my help .

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'd rather get herpes, infact that experience would be rather more enjoyable. 

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ape ? Or punkape, are they different ?.forgive my ignorance , I'm sure you're used to it .

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Screenshot_20240423-210434_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e95a7c830470c9ba5a97bf949686d783.jpg

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Exactly. Pass on the knowledge. You really are very clever you know .

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Coming to a place near you , very soon.They can't wait to meet your wives and daughters .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you moved on? Why are you still here ?

It’s official - there has never been a more verbose, illiterate and generally fucking stupid cunt than you in the history of CC.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'knee's', eh? Whose knee's? The knobbly knee's knob, called elc, whose understanding of the apostrophe is a metaphor for his entire grasp of the site in general?

You thickster's flap wart. I'll wager a ten year-old with learning difficulties could outgun you in a basic English test.

Can you think of your own insults please .I used flange wart earlier today .It's near enough to be plagiarism.If you're so clever , why aren't you clever .

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s official - there has never been a more verbose, illiterate and generally fucking stupid cunt than you in the history of CC.

Yes , I won't deny that . The fact is I get far more responses to posts than you ever have .Let's face it , your last subject was about washing cars .Up the anti or fuck off .It's really very simple .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Yes , I won't deny that . The fact is I get far more responses to posts than you ever have .Let's face it , your last subject was about washing cars .Up the anti or fuck off .It's really very simple .

😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"I miss you baby" 

Memories
Like the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we, would we,
Could we, could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time rewritten every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we, would we,
Could we, could we?
Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were
The way we were
I miss you baby

Watch out , Ape and his cohort cunts will be moaning about the lack of apostrophes. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fly in this ointment is we won't know.   By the time any realistic stock take can take place of the scheme's deterrent effect, the tories will be yesterday's arsewipe and Labour will scrap it with great ceremony within days of coming in.  So the net result will be something us Brits have all got used to from our "efficiency cost saving" governments:  a complete eye watering waste of money.  Remember the NHS Computer?   HS2 Manchester leg?   The 2012 London Olympics - we're still paying for it.   Trident -  doesn't work.   Our latest aircraft carrier - no aircraft and a floating duck.  

An Mg42 mounted on the top of Dover cliffs is quite a deterrent and relatively cheap .

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What the hell is this?

He’s sarcastically referring to ELC as a big hitting veteran. He posted it just after ELC told you to ship out. 
Why are you still here you fucking Johnny come lately rookie cunt?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s sarcastically referring to ELC as a big hitting veteran. He posted it just after ELC told you to ship out. 

I see. Anyway, where the fuck have you been?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit .Ape and his cohorts  makes it quite obvious that "time served " doesn't naturally equate to quality posts .His are shit and elicit little interest  or debate .

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit .Ape and his cohorts  makes it quite obvious that "time served " doesn't naturally equate to quality posts .His are shit and elicit little interest  or debate .

How can I hope to compete with a talented wordsmith such as you?

Edited by Ape™️
You illiterate fucking spastic.