CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Police, Paramedics and others involved in fatalities discussing their work on social media

Nottingham attacks: Mum’s trauma over police WhatsApp message

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-68886331

The police officers are cunts for using social media to discuss it between themselves but sadly such job to make people insensitive to how they discuss such matters between themselves. The BBC are also shit-stirring utter cunts for reporting it.

I remember some words from a rhyme .."MY SISTER WORKED IN A FACTORY CALMLY DE-GUTTING PEARS, SHE HAD TWO LOVELY CHILDREN CALLED DOROTHY AND CLEM, THEY'RE HANGING HER TOMORROW FOR CALMLY DE-GUTTING THEM.".

• Penny Farthing changed the title to The Police, Paramedics and others involved in fatalities discussing their work on social media
4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The police officers are cunts for using social media to discuss it between themselves but sadly such job to make people insensitive to how they discuss such matters between themselves. The BBC are also shit-stirring utter cunts for reporting it.

I remember some words from a rhyme .."MY SISTER WORKED IN A FACTORY CALMLY DE-GUTTING PEARS, SHE HAD TWO LOVELY CHILDREN CALLED DOROTHY AND CLEM, THEY'RE HANGING HER TOMORROW FOR CALMLY DE-GUTTING THEM.".

"some words from a rhyme"... a variation of the much loved children's fairy story, My Lovely Dad Wiped us All Out With A Two Headed Axe.  I remember it as a bedtime story.   Sometimes I still wake up screaming. 

The coppers are thick millennials.That generation  have no social skills and are way up high on the spectrum.Its  no surprise they behave as they do .The fucking idiots from that generation on this site are prime examples  .They've been told how wonderful they are and that anything is possible .They're not and it isn't. When they realise that to be the case it's called mental health problems .The more stoic  amongst us call it life .

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The coppers are thick millennials.That generation  have no social skills and are way up high on the spectrum.Its  no surprise they behave as they do .The fucking idiots from that generation on this site are prime examples  .They've been told how wonderful they are and that anything is possible .They're not and it isn't. When they realise that to be the case it's called mental health problems .The more stoic  amongst us call it life .

There you go again - not understanding the workings of CC and making yourself look a complete cunt. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There you go again - not understanding the workings of CC and making yourself look a complete cunt. 

There aren’t any millennials on this site. We’re all 40s, 50s and older. With the exception of RK and Decs who are mid 30s. 
 He seems to think that anyone who disagrees with him is a 25 year old snowflake. Bizarre.

I get to see young pc’s ar work every day. They are very good at what they do compared to the local plod of 30 yrs ago. But some of them clearly have a blinkered “bunker “ mentality which is what this all sounds like. There are some thick fuckers out there.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I get to see young pc’s ar work every day. They are very good at what they do compared to the local plod of 30 yrs ago. But some of them clearly have a blinkered “bunker “ mentality which is what this all sounds like. There are some thick fuckers out there.

I saw a young 'un in fact a pair of them strolling down the road and one of them was wearing the big old fashioned policeman helmet.... come to think of it, he DID have a fucking mickey taking look on his face and there IS a party shop at the top of the hill that does costumes... 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I saw a young 'un in fact a pair of them strolling down the road and one of them was wearing the big old fashioned policeman helmet.... come to think of it, he DID have a fucking mickey taking look on his face and there IS a party shop at the top of the hill that does costumes... 

That was the  same cunt who stripped searched me and said he thought I had drugs up my rectum.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Only when they display millennial  type behaviour .

Nobody here does that though. You’re obsessed with millennials, which is fair enough because they’re fucking vermin… but you’re in a psychological echo chamber of your own making and you see them wherever you look. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There aren’t any millennials on this site. We’re all 40s, 50s and older. With the exception of RK and Decs who are mid 30s. 
 He seems to think that anyone who disagrees with him is a 25 year old snowflake. Bizarre.

Do you honestly believe that Decs is in his mid 30s?

On 24/04/2024 at 10:30, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/crime/fake-cops-try-to-con-corby-victim-out-of-ps10k-4604488

The giveaway was the" white van" somehow it set off alarm bells! 

Plonkers, the inept criminal has been the subject of many great comedy sketches. 

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The puzzle with Decs is that whilst I know that some simpletons can be taught to read and write .. how on earth did they manage it with Decs?

He's a narcissistic A.I. bot, just vicious rhetoric without any soul or compassion.

That's what they're breeding these days.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody here does that though. You’re obsessed with millennials, which is fair enough because they’re fucking vermin… but you’re in a psychological echo chamber of your own making and you see them wherever you look. 

Hey now it's the Gen Z/beta TikTok browsing, narcissistic, meme speak, skull face emoji using shit cunts that you should be aiming your ire at because they are massively more insufferable and unlikeable than millennials.