CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Scam eMail

Has anyone else been contacted by a "Lilla Rossi" about a (fictitious) order for goods unspecified?

I assume that my email has appeared on a list somwhere and they want me to open the attachment or reply.

The English text was worse, even, than some posts here. It seems like a proper old fashioned scam; real early 2000s stuff.  It made me feel all nostalgic for a moment,

That poor prince from Nigeria may soon reappear.

4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Has anyone else been contacted by a "Lilla Rossi" about a (fictitious) order for goods unspecified?

I assume that my email has appeared on a list somwhere and they want me to open the attachment or reply.

The English text was worse, even, than some posts here. It seems like a proper old fashioned scam; real early 2000s stuff.  It made me feel all nostalgic for a moment,

No , it's me .Surely the poor  use of  grammar should have been a giveaway. To blame the spooks and gooks  really does prove just what a horribly racist cunt you are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

No , it's me .Surely the poor  use of  grammar should have been a giveaway. To blame the spooks and gooks  really does prove just what a horribly racist cunt you are. 

I wasn't referring to you, your posts are illiterate to the point of comedy. At least this cunt knows how full-stops are used.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No, but I have received several emails from 'Up_Amazon.BR' saying my order for a shrunken head has been damaged in transit. 

You deserve to be scammed.   You may add your signature to the petition currently before Parliament asking the police to offer single women using online dating apps free background checks of any gents they decide to hook up with for a one night stand.  This comes after a few of the dirty sluts had their bank accounts cleared out and their savings given a thorough ploughing by one or two cocky lads up for a bit of adventure. Come on, you've been ploughed haven't you? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You deserve to be scammed.   You may add your signature to the petition currently before Parliament asking the police to offer single women using online dating apps free background checks of any gents they decide to hook up with for a one night stand.  This comes after a few of the dirty sluts had their bank accounts cleared out and their savings given a thorough ploughing by one or two cocky lads up for a bit of adventure. Come on, you've been ploughed haven't you? 

Most of the old bints on dating sites have been round the block a few times and have popped out several litters .The male pays for 2 Harvester roasts with a glass of wine for the lady and all he gets in return is a fanny that resembles a clowns pocket , pee knickers and a rather strong smell of stale urine .Life savings is small recompense for such  an experience.The cunts all state " I'm looking for a strong , successful  man , must look like Brad Pitt and be 6'2 with the body of an adonis" silly fucking cunts .No wonder jock oil rig workers order them off the Internet,  saves a lot of bother .

On 06/05/2024 at 22:07, entitled little cunt said:

Most of the old bints on dating sites have been round the block a few times and have popped out several litters .The male pays for 2 Harvester roasts with a glass of wine for the lady and all he gets in return is a fanny that resembles a clowns pocket , pee knickers and a rather strong smell of stale urine .Life savings is small recompense for such  an experience.The cunts all state " I'm looking for a strong , successful  man , must look like Brad Pitt and be 6'2 with the body of an adonis" silly fucking cunts .No wonder jock oil rig workers order them off the Internet,  saves a lot of bother .

You do realise in all this ghastly mess laid bare in your post, the word "clown" is a trigger for me.   I hope you remember that in future... 

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I’m actually going to kill you.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You do realise in all this ghastly mess laid bare in your post, the word "clown" is a trigger for me.   I hope you remember that in future... 

Nicolai_Poliakoff_as_Coco_the_Clown.jpg.f4ad458053d75c275c75582447654242.jpg

Clown? With a red nose that squeaks  when squeezed , long black shoes and a penguin like gaite.To emphasise woke credentials I also have a large sparking butt plug inserted .

15 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

All sorts of very "clever" sorts are falling for these scams including university professors and even accountants who are often scammed out of tens (and sometime hundreds) of thousands of £s. You have also got messages form "paypal" usually from obvious false email addresses that ask you to confirm your account .. there have been suggestions that some of them originate from North Korea and that that criminal state is raising significant funds that way.

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Clown? With a red nose that squeaks  when squeezed , long black shoes and a penguin like gaite.To emphasise woke credentials I also have a large sparking butt plug inserted .

What is it with you and always mentioning butts and arseholes? Are you a bumder?

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it with you and always mentioning butts and arseholes? Are you a bumder?

What is it with you and your obsession with botty references?

Anybody would think you're @Wolfie in disguise.

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's the worst chat up line I've ever heard .

He's like a love-sick teenager, he's obsessed and can't leave you alone.

What have you done to encourage this behaviour?

• Like 1