CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

To get back on topic I wonder if radicalised members of the  religion of peace will be able to stop themselves committing some heinous act of terrorism .Eurovision must be winding them up . Singing , queen's  and a general air of frivolity must be like a red flag to a bull, not to mention the level of anti semitic  cunts from Biden to students going on strike .The little cunts. They're refusing to  learn until their demands are met the spoilt middle class pricks .The "let's hug a terrorist brigade" think they're dealing with rational human beings who don't blow people up,  stab people  , shoot people ,  drive heavy goods vehicals into crowds and fly planes into buildings .Memories are  very short .No doubt they're the same  cunts who'll be lighting candles and having hugs when the inevitable does occur .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You mean join a click and follow blindly so you're accepted by those who think they make the rules. Fuck off.

What do you think that you are part of. You stupid little cunt. You’re being used by a couple of old timers to settle scores.

Shut your ignorant fucking mouth you stupid fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

To get back on topic I wonder if radicalised members of the  religion of peace will be able to stop themselves committing some heinous act of terrorism .Eurovision must be winding them up . Singing , queen's  and a general air of frivolity must be like a red flag to a bull, not to mention the level of anti semitic  cunts from Biden to students going on strike .The little cunts. They're refusing to  learn until their demands are met the spoilt middle class pricks .The "let's hug a terrorist brigade" think they're dealing with rational human beings who don't blow people up,  stab people  , shoot people ,  drive heavy goods vehicals into crowds and fly planes into buildings .Memories are  very short .No doubt they're the same  cunts who'll be lighting candles and having hugs when the inevitable does occur .

Blah blah blah… boring boring. Fuck off elc. Stupid little thicko. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re top of the leaderboard because you’re a little pawn being pushed around the board by the flid clique who are all excited because they’ve found another flid to play with.

Deluded fucking cunt.

@Decimus.. I think it’s time we cleared this place out.

I have to admit, I've been fairly lackadaisical when it has come to this full stop happy fucking spastic.

It's getting beyond a joke now, though. I'd rather log on and see five decent posts made in 24 hours than 50 nominations lifted from the Daily Mail from this absolute wanker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Blah blah blah… boring boring. Fuck off elc. Stupid little thicko. 

When you actually post a topic that's remotely interesting and  displays a level of intelligence above that of pond life then you are more than welcome to call me a "thicko". I must admit that did make me smile,  it's so "Grange Hill".

17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

When you actually post a topic that's remotely interesting and  displays a level of intelligence above that of pond life then you are more than welcome to call me a "thicko". I must admit that did make me smile,  it's so "Grange Hill".

So you’re still the expert on what passes for quality round here? 
 You have no idea and I don’t think you can actually understand. 
 I’ve told you before that I don’t hate or dislike you, and I don’t wish you any harm. That’s true. And up until about yesterday, when I ran out of patience, I’d tried several times to explain the ropes and help you settle in. But you seem intent on doing nothing but moan and criticise. 
 I even PM’d you to tell you not to take things personally after I felt I’d gone too far. That was all genuine, but you just won’t compromise and try and accept the way things are here. 
 If you’d carried on that PM discussion, you might have learned something. But you didn’t grant me the courtesy of a reply. 
You’re not cut out for this place. You just don’t get it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You mean join a click and follow blindly so you're accepted by those who think they make the rules. Fuck off.

Fuck off? I wasn't even talking to you, and I have no intention of trying to explain shit to you.

What I will do is give you a critique:

You're not worth the effort, your posting style is shit and you're about as entertaining as having a lobotomy on a Monday.

You're trying to be Johnny Rebel today, but yesterday you were blindly stumbling around like a newborn kitten asking @Eric Cuntman why he'd switched on you. 

You're fucked. @Penny Farthing makes my shit stirring attempts look like handing out chipped China to the people I don't like at a Church picnic, and Eric is surprisingly subtle in how he goes about pushing someone into eventual meltdown to the delight of the crowd.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck off? I wasn't even talking to you, and I have no intention of trying to explain shit to you.

You're not worth the effort, your posting style is shit and you're about as entertaining as having a lobotomy on a Monday.

You're trying to be Johnny Rebel today, but yesterday you were blindly stumbling around like a newborn kitten asking @Eric Cuntman why he'd switched on you. 

You're fucked. @Penny Farthing makes my shit stirring attempts look like handing out chipped China to the people I don't like at a Church picnic, and Eric is surprisingly subtle in how he goes about pushing someone into eventual meltdown to the delight of the crowd.

What the fuck has this got to do with me?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hmmmm I should have put my glasses on before I read this.

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

@entitled little cunt and @ChildeHarold you both need to get it into your thick skulls that this is not the place for a serious debate. It is like standing in the middle lane of the M6 and no matter whether you wave your arms or squeal and shout unless you get clear you will be hit by some cunt coming at you at 90mph.

We have serious debate, we always have. But the point of this place is for cunts like us who don’t fit in anywhere else to let off steam and be the cunts we’re prohibited from being in everyday life. 
 What ELC is trying to do is change it to suit himself rather than accept it and become a member of the tribe. By all means raise serious points and discuss them, but not to the extent that it washes over the unpredictable lunacy and spontaneous wit that makes the corner what it is.

If he doesn’t like the place the way it is, as he’s stated countless times, why join in the first place?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We have serious debate, we always have. But the point of this place is for cunts like us who don’t fit in anywhere else to let off steam and be the cunts we’re prohibited from being in everyday life. 
 What ELC is trying to do is change it to suit himself rather than accept it and become a member of the tribe. By all means raise serious points and discuss them, but not to the extent that it washes over the unpredictable lunacy and spontaneous wit that makes the corner what it is.

If he doesn’t like the place the way it is, as he’s stated countless times, why join in the first place?

Perhaps he likes to rag people up. I am off out  to point my camera at bees and butterflies, I will leave you in charge.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well clearly it does because it seems its got a way lot busier since there was only you bunch of sad losers talking shite .Now go and talk to your little buddies , it's pathetic. 

All hail the saviour of Cunts Corner, the undisputed spastic champion... entitled little cunt. Lol.

This site, as far as know is 10 years old, you've been here less than 10 months and think you've saved it. Lol.

You delusional fucking idiot. 

Meanwhile, back on the original topic:

BBC news this evening has reported that the Jews are being nasty to the ragheads... Yeh we know, but the second most important thing in the world (to them) is a bit of a hissy fit at the Eurovision Song Contest, apparently the dutch one's been kicked out for not being gay enough. Is this squalid, tasteless festival of computerised noise now the second most important event in the fucking world? Do the BBC really believe that anyone non-BLT is interested?

50 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have I been outed ?. I'll have to get some Tom Daily knitting tips. I'll knit a little cock warmer for OCR , Ape  , Eric  and that Dyslexic idiot .it won't take a lot of wool.

You do need to calm down .. perhaps a soothing song will help you

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have I been outed ?. I'll have to get some Tom Daily knitting tips. I'll knit a little cock warmer for OCR , Ape  , Eric  and that Dyslexic idiot .it won't take a lot of wool.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Impressive.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I have to admit, I've been fairly lackadaisical when it has come to this full stop happy fucking spastic.

It's getting beyond a joke now, though. I'd rather log on and see five decent posts made in 24 hours than 50 nominations lifted from the Daily Mail from this absolute wanker.

Oh that's a shame .I'll try to lift some  from "adult nappy wearer " to keep you happy .

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So you’re still the expert on what passes for quality round here? 
 You have no idea and I don’t think you can actually understand. 
 I’ve told you before that I don’t hate or dislike you, and I don’t wish you any harm. That’s true. And up until about yesterday, when I ran out of patience, I’d tried several times to explain the ropes and help you settle in. But you seem intent on doing nothing but moan and criticise. 
 I even PM’d you to tell you not to take things personally after I felt I’d gone too far. That was all genuine, but you just won’t compromise and try and accept the way things are here. 
 If you’d carried on that PM discussion, you might have learned something. But you didn’t grant me the courtesy of a reply. 
You’re not cut out for this place. You just don’t get it.

Maybe I get it rather more than you think .

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Meanwhile, back on the original topic:

BBC news this evening has reported that the Jews are being nasty to the ragheads... Yeh we know, but the second most important thing in the world (to them) is a bit of a hissy fit at the Eurovision Song Contest, apparently the dutch one's been kicked out for not being gay enough. Is this squalid, tasteless festival of computerised noise now the second most important event in the fucking world? Do the BBC really believe that anyone non-BLT is interested?

1000's on the streets of Malmo .I bet the Swedish are just loving that .All their recent imports are taking over.