CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My new MP

Sir Nigel of Farage will almost certainly be my next MP. This is fucking great. He’s in clacton tomorrow and I hope to get a chance to discuss my ideas for third world scum suppression and removal. 
 I’m definitely telling him about that 20 year old Nissan full of Stoinkers that I saw the other day. 
 I wish Punkape was here to be jealous of me. 
 You cunts have looked down on me for years because I live in an Essex shit-pit 3 miles from Jaywick… which will shortly become the only town in Britain where darkies aren’t welcome. Lol lol lol 😂 I’m so happy 😀 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sir Nigel of Farage will almost certainly be my next MP. This is fucking great. He’s in clacton tomorrow and I hope to get a chance to discuss my ideas for third world scum suppression and removal. 
 I’m definitely telling him about that 20 year old Nissan full of Stoinkers that I saw the other day. 
 You cunts have looked down on me for years because I live in an Essex shit-pit 3 miles from Jaywick… which will shortly become the only town in Britain where darkies aren’t welcome. Lol lol lol 😂 I’m so happy 😀 

I assume someone else is buying. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you talked this over with an ai simulation .. I have asked Joan of Arc whether she ever drove a Triumph Dolomite Sprint and also had a good chat with Charles Darwin.

I don't really like him but I would like him to win, we need these people to balance the debate and to set reference points. A weakness in recent governments has been the lack of personalities .. all we have are mundane people proposing silly ideas just to gain attention. A sad thing about these nationalist parties is that they often contain such indiviuals who actually should be in the make UK parties.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Congratulations on Farage .Its not just the illegals .It's the like of Iranians who fuck off back to that shithole , get arrested then beg the British foreign office funded by the tax payer to help them.Fuck off. One  very  simple piece  of advice,  travel to an  uncivilised  shit hole that is an enemy of your host country at YOUR OWN RISK.Do not expect the taxpayer to bail you out , you thick fucking buffoon.

Haven't voted since I was 19, couldn't give a cows cunt whos in charge, self serving greedy cunts all of 'em. Having said that I might just vote for the racist cunt just to see what happens

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Neil said:

Haven't voted since I was 19, couldn't give a cows cunt whos in charge, self serving greedy cunts all of 'em. Having said that I might just vote for the racist cunt just to see what happens

It's worth a go .What's the worse that could happen ? The freeloaders are fucked off out if it .

This may well be his best chance out of the seven previous failures.

I look at Reform, Tice and his lady friend Oakeshott and see nothing but Thatcherite type conservatives. Farage is nothing more than an extension of this MO.

The only positive for me is that his presence winds-up a lot of shitlibs and the next 4 weeks of this festival of lies will not be so fucking dire as it was appearing to be.

I said I will not be voting. The only thing that may change my mind that is if the liberal democrats mount a serious campaign in North West Essex in an attempt to unseat the Nigerian Badenoch. If it looks on,  I will be down the polling station sharp. I really want this awful fucking cunt out of the way and will gladly watch her eating shit grimace on the box as she gets fucked over. That's about the only catharsis I can get from these lying, cheating, thieving, robbing fucking cunts.

One has to remain optimistic, no matter how unlikely this may happen.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I look at Reform, Tice and his lady friend Oakeshott and see nothing but Thatcherite type conservatives. Farage is nothing more than an extension of this MO.

The only positive for me is that his presence winds-up a lot of shitlibs and the next 4 weeks of this festival of lies will not be so fucking dire as it was appearing to be.

I said I will not be voting. The only thing that may change my mind that is if the liberal democrats mount a serious campaign in North West Essex in an attempt to unseat the Nigerian Badenoch. If it looks on,  I will be down the polling station sharp. I really want this awful fucking cunt out of the way and will gladly watch her eating shit grimace on the box as she gets fucked over. That's about the only catharsis I can get from these lying, cheating, thieving, robbing fucking cunts.

The quality of MPs is abysmal.In years gone by there were heavy hitters on all sides.If they were asked what a women is they would have more than likely laughed then  told the questioner to go away .Now they stutter and fall over themselves scared shitless they might offend a minority or be outed as a "phobe" of some sort .They are all fucking useless therapy cases  .It's just a sad reflection of society .Cunts , all of 'em.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Vote Cyril Smith!

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The quality of MPs is abysmal.In years gone by there were heavy hitters on all sides.If they were asked what a women is they would have more than likely laughed then  told the questioner to go away .Now they stutter and fall over themselves scared shitless they might offend a minority or be outed as a "phobe" of some sort .They are all fucking useless therapy cases  .It's just a sad reflection of society .Cunts , all of 'em.

The two questions that no one is asking are……Does Jess Phillips have a penis? And if so is it bigger or smaller than Rishi Sunak?

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

We do need cunts like him along with the new Last Englishman (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon), the only way to have proper balance is to include extremes from all sides. I would even vote for King Billy just to get the balance right.

Last time I checked, Clacton is a seaside town. So Farridge is inevitably going to stage some bullshit stunt with him arriving on a rubber dinghy dressed as a Somali  immigrant. Blackface too, I shouldn’t wonder. 

I am some distance away, but everything seems to be going swimmingly up there. 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Last time I checked, Clacton is a seaside town. So Farridge is inevitably going to stage some bullshit stunt with him arriving on a rubber dinghy dressed as a Somali  immigrant. Blackface too, I shouldn’t wonder. 

I am some distance away, but everything seems to be going swimmingly up there. 

Yes it is .. NO SURRENDER!!!!

12 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I would even vote for King Billy just to get the balance right.

I should think that massive purple tipped pendulum of yours, constantly swinging between your hairy stocking clad legs, takes care of your balance. 
Fuck off.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is like Franco Corelli singing Celeste Aida!  Has anybody said that Billy?  Especially that high "C" in Badenoch.  The C must stand for something.... 

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m in Mogadishu, Bill…

Tell the missus to go easy on the sangria DC. The Eyetie waiters over there are renowned for spiking Brit tourists (especially scousers). I think the good people of Toxteth have learned their lesson from the Cocky Warren golden days and insist on only white scallies nicking their CD multi changers and Wolfrace alloys outside the jobcentre nowadays.

• Like 1