CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Duckenfield

Jiggerycock

8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Billy is very Albertesque

I was actually feeling a little bit sorry for you earlier. I even gave you a like today because I saw almost everyone against you and you stuck in and fought your corner, but now you’ve seen a wagon with a band on it and you’ve jumped on it. Tomorrow everyone is still gonna fucking detest you for the dribbling fucking weasel I almost thought you might not be. FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!  (Said without any rattling)

Just now, King Billy said:

I was actually feeling a little bit sorry for you earlier. I even gave you a like today because I saw almost everyone against you and you stuck in and fought your corner, but now you’ve seen a wagon with a band on it and you’ve jumped on it. Tomorrow everyone is still gonna fucking detest you for the dribbling fucking weasel I almost thought you might not be. FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!  (Said without any rattling)

Albert?

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2015 at 08:31, Jiggerycock said:

This conniving little shit has finally come clean and admitted he lost control at Hillsborough in 1989, resulting in the death of 96 football fans.

Didn't 'lose control' enough to then start laying a blame trail he - along with the Establishment in the shape of the Press, the Police Force and the Thatcher Government - hid behind for 26 years, resulting in 96 families being put through a living hell, having their motives questioned, ignored and ridiculed.

No excuses, this fucker's gonna burn.

Duckenfield simply didn't have the intellectual capacity to control something with more than one variable. He was a typical no 'O' levels plod who just happened to be a little bit taller than other thickies. What he did have in spades however, was the  peasant cunning to make sure ANYONE but himself was blamed. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

@Eddie  You're going to be out of Irons, soon.   When they're gone, will you fuck off for the evening, and let the rest of us use the corner for it's intended purpose?  Let's face it, ironing one members' every post isn't exactly new or pioneering territory, is it?  Decs has already broken that ground, you merely copied him.  You're alone, Eddie....isolated...much like a beginner school spastic who shit himself in class.  Some cultures, such as feudal Japan, consider ritual suicide for such epic failures, the honourable thing to do.  

40 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It surprising what iformation you have access to if you work  for a council .. especially the parking section or the section that controls the councils own community support officers .. it can backfire though if you misuse that information.

More fucking inane drivel

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Eddie  You're going to be out of Irons, soon.   When they're gone, will you fuck off for the evening, and let the rest of us use the corner for it's intended purpose?  Let's face it, ironing one members' every post isn't exactly new or pioneering territory, is it?  Decs has already broken that ground, you merely copied him.  You're alone, Eddie....isolated...much like a beginner school spastic who shit himself in class.  Some cultures, such as feudal Japan, consider ritual suicide for such epic failures, the honourable thing to do.  

He’s right Eddie.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do you fancy meeting for a pint tomorrow at lunch time? Admiral Duncan 1.00 PM. Could you grab my backpack I left on top of the cistern. Thanks and Goodbye.

Why don't you meet one of you bumchums in the Park at Crewe ALBERT .. you know where it is (just around the corner at the top of Walthall Street). If you want to meet me I suggest the Coton Arms at Wrenbury. another pub that you know well 🤔 I have long known who you actually but I won't spoil things for you 🤫🤣

4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Why don't you meet one of you bumchums in the Park at Crewe ALBERT .. you know where it is (just around the corner at the top of Walthall Street). If you want to meet me I suggest the Coton Arms at Wrenbury. another pub that you know well 🤔 I have long known who you actually but I won't spoil things for you 🤫🤣

Drivel time already? For fucks sake Pen Do yourself and everyone else a favour and have a lye in. A lye in a coffin as it trundles off into the flames. No one will try to stop you. For a few glorious seconds you can know what it’s like to not be despised, until your flesh starts to melt.  Fuck off

10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Ding last posted in July 2017, he had a big row with Mrs R but the actually id was shown as active until fairly recently. I am fairly sure that he logged in about 6 months ago.

You would be fairly wrong. Add another year to your calculations. At least.

--o0o--

All you guys with your paranoia-driven suspicions are usually way off the mark. Seizing a random clue and giving it far more weight than it deserves doesn't help either.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Drivel time already? For fucks sake Pen Do yourself and everyone else a favour and have a lye in. A lye in a coffin as it trundles off into the flames. No one will try to stop you. For a few glorious seconds you can know what it’s like to not be despised, until your flesh starts to melt.  Fuck off

Albert.

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Albert.

14 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Albert?

14 hours ago, Glowworm said:

@King Billy .. Albert?

Your originality and lack of repetition is astounding. Fuck off and think of something new to say you decrepit arsewipe. On second thoughts Just Fuck Off. Cunt.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your originality and lack of repetition is astounding. Fuck off and think of something new to say you decrepit arsewipe. On second thoughts Just Fuck Off. Cunt.

Block it, KB. I'm being aggressive with my sales pitch, but it needs eradicating, and it will only be when no one on here is responding to its bollocks that it will fuck off for good. 

20 fucking posts so far today and it's not even five o'clock.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Block it, KB. I'm being aggressive with my sales pitch, but it needs eradicating, and it will only be when no one on here is responding to its bollocks that it will fuck off for good. 

20 fucking posts so far today and it's not even five o'clock.

I am still weirdly curious at the sheer fucking garbage it posts Dec so I will block it when I have reached the tipping point. It’s like watching an injured animal squirming on the floor. I know it’s completely past helping and to keep watching is not at all pleasant but  something keeps dragging me back for another look. Pen is a strange creature and I am fascinated by its Rhino skinned refusal to even acknowledge the contempt it seems to attract.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Good afternoon Halibut.

Absolutely genius Pen 😂

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All you guys with your paranoia-driven suspicions are usually way off the mark. Seizing a random clue and giving it far more weight than it deserves doesn't help either.

Fucking amateurs, the lot of them.

• Like 1