CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gelignite, you must be an old school PIRA. The younger generation favour Semtex and C4.

It's his only line of defence.

Detonator-1.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Ollyboro

Fucking brilliant. First Bash Street Boris and Council House Davis decide to leave it to some other cunt to sort out their Brexit mess, now May's told Europe to come up with something. Europe doesn't fucking have to. If we want a deal it's up to us. Basically Britain's behaving like a householder with a downstairs toilet (Ireland.N). We're saying,   we can  have a shit in your toilet, but we're not letting you have a shit in our toilet. Not even in the downstairs one with the sink too close to the shitter for a satisfactory masturbatory experience. Let's kill a few birds with one stone here. Give Northern Ireland to Eire. That'll get shot of a bunch of religious bigots (they can take Leicester and Bradford with them) and the Tory's majority. I'll set my mind to the Middle East problem at a later date.

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Fucking brilliant. First Bash Street Boris and Council House Davis decide to leave it to some other cunt to sort out their Brexit mess, now May's told Europe to come up with something. Europe doesn't fucking have to. If we want a deal it's up to us. Basically Britain's behaving like a householder with a downstairs toilet (Ireland.N). We're saying,   we can  have a shit in your toilet, but we're not letting you have a shit in our toilet. Not even in the downstairs one with the sink too close to the shitter for a satisfactory masturbatory experience. Let's kill a few birds with one stone here. Give Northern Ireland to Eire. That'll get shot of a bunch of religious bigots (they can take Leicester and Bradford with them) and the Tory's majority. I'll set my mind to the Middle East problem at a later date.

Send our Quincy to negotiate. He would simply bypass the toilet problem, and shit in Barnier's mouth.

9 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

This is extensively covered by panzerknacker and the world’s fucking press. What’s your point, olly?

Historians talk of Suez as being when Britain was humiliated with loss of Empire and world prestige but never have I seen anything so shaming as this thick-headed, Home Counties scarecrow, jerking her way around the crowd of EU liars with her fixed appeasers grin, on the outside looking in, going 'pick me pick me', like the eternal sub on the school netball team.

Has there ever been a more hapless, hopeless, useless Prime Minister in the history of British politics?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Historians talk of Suez as being when Britain was humiliated with loss of Empire and world prestige but never have I seen anything so shaming as this thick-headed, Home Counties scarecrow, jerking her way around the crowd of EU liars with her fixed appeasers grin, on the outside looking in, going 'pick me pick me', like the eternal sub on the school netball team.

Has there ever been a more hapless, hopeless, useless Prime Minister in the history of British politics?

Nope. She's got that one covered in leaps & bounds. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

With the exception of Maggie yiz put some prize cunts in the driving seat over the years 

Panzbaby

If only your mob had done a better job in Brighton, eh?

Welcome back, by the way.

Fuck off. 

53 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The whole way that this entire process has been conducted is a fucking shambles. The likes of Rees Mogg and Johnson are shameless narcissists who only think of their own progression and couldn't give a flying fuck about what happens to this country. The only reason May has been allowed to stumble her way through this debacle is to become history's convenient patsy when future generations look back and realise what a collosal fuck up this has been. 

As soon as she's sold us up shit creek and fulfilled her role, she'll be out of the door, and the next Tory wanker in charge who didn't have the bottle to try and rescue the situation can hold their hands up and blame everything on her. Shameful.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The whole way that this entire process has been conducted is a fucking shambles. The likes of Rees Mogg and Johnson are shameless narcissists who only think of their own progression and couldn't give a flying fuck about what happens to this country. The only reason May has been allowed to stumble her way through this debacle is to become history's convenient patsy when future generations look back and realise what a collosal fuck up this has been. 

As soon as she's sold us up shit creek and fulfilled her role, she'll be out of the door, and the next Tory wanker in charge who didn't have the bottle to try and rescue the situation can hold their hands up and blame everything on her. Shameful.

To a degree....

I mean it was obvious really wasn't it?

Business wanted 'certainty', the public wanted us to get on with it so the morning after the referendum, we should have invoked Article 50, gone 'WTO rules it is folks - Industry? Prepare for that!' and done as May is doing now and start talking to individual nations (better still, the Chairman of the likes of BMW etc) over the heads of Barnier, Tusk Junker etc whose sole remit has been to screw as much money out of the UK as possible (No? Which EU projects have they cancelled in order to account for the UK-contribution-sized hole in the EU budget after we leave then?) and 'discourager les autres'.

Sure. the 'Remainers' would have had a hissy fit - any bigger than the one they've been throwing (and getting away with) for the past two years though? Sure the EU would have gone ''What the...?' Shortly followed by 'Fucking hell these Rosbifs mean business!'.

But we'd have been in charge of the agenda. There'd be no talk of a 'divorce bill' before trade talks (completely illegal under Article 50 BTW) and the discussion, I guarantee you, would have been of a bespoke deal for the UK. In addition, the chattering classes in the UK would be on about the opportunities afforded by Brexit, not cravenly having to apologise to all and sundry and explain it away as if it were some aberration rather than a democratically expressed desire.

Plain as the hard-on in Punkape's face at the glory hole on Canal St you might have thought?

Not a bit of it!

More than 2 years after the referendum, the government has made little or no plans for WTO (which should have been its default position from the start) and has painted this nation as a supplicant to an anti-democratic bureaucracy which is looking at a financial abyss.

Prime Minister? I wouldn't hire her to run the proverbial whelk stall

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

609A2817-A733-45E4-B086-25D3571647A4.gif

• Like 1