CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spacker John Bercow

Guest nobgobbler

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've met absolutely everyone haven't you, you modest, self-effacing fucking bellend?

I suspect it was during a visit in his Health Ministerial capacity to the "Incurable Deviants" wing at The Priory.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sinister puff. That fucking @Khiwa might be fooled by the sweet nothings you whisper in his wet ears, but do you honestly expect anyone who's been on here for more than a few months to fall for your deviant tricks?

Thank your lucky stars that Withers didn't include you in a PM thread with him. I had to have one of those 'Crying Game' showers.

Guest judgetwi

If you want to wind up Frank just ask him why he loves the McCanns so much. He goes fucking apeshit mental.

I have no idea why, but it works every time.

30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If you want to wind up Frank just ask him why he loves the McCanns so much. He goes fucking apeshit mental.

I have no idea why, but it works every time.

Have you seen the artists impression of the 'sinister man' allegedly seen hanging around the McCanns' hotel? 

Wig looks familiar.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Someone just asked me, what started all the hostility between you, Ape and a couple of the clique? I honestly don't know. 

Care to enlighten us?

Withers is a sneaky, slippery, like-manipulating fucking snake. He’s also a shameless sycophant and a total fucking wanker. 

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Someone just asked me, what started all the hostility between you, Ape and a couple of the clique? I honestly don't know. 

Care to enlighten us?

Speaking for myself, I took an instant dislike to him. His original avatar was of some naked body builder so I already had his card marked, but then he revealed that he was French and the rest is history.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m articulate because I was educated at a public school.

You are an inarticulate wanker and you should be be thrown under an articulated truck.

Lol.

Fuck off.

And it’s precisely for this reason that you’re also a fucking faggot.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will give you a 'like' tomorrow. Fresh out at the moment finishing something Ape started.

You can poke your like up your arse. Get me 20 Gitanes.