CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is all bollocks. Granted, this was an unpleasant, poor taste thing to do, but no worse than when all of us over 40 were telling playground jokes about space shuttles, and ferries in Zeebrugge harbour. 

'How do they know the woman on the space shuttle had dandruff?

They found her head & shoulders on the beach.

Hate crimes... fucking fairy cake, pussyhole, millennialist faggot attention seeking.

After Zeebrugge they introduced a new more efficient ferry for killing people, it’s called a roll on, roll off, roll over ferry.

Whats the difference between a Smartie and a Kingscross Commuter.  Smarties don’t melt in the tube.

Michael Jackson’s infamous Pepsi advert where his hair burst into flames was depicted at home by my brother playing Beat it on his tape deck, whilst lighting a match and have it dance on a table to the tune like MJ.  Shamo mother fuckers.

All fucking hate crimes that will have the very scarce resource of the police diverted round to our house rather than catching fucking Romanian car thieves running rampage on the streets.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. A bunch of kids making some sick joke will be hunted down like dogs and vilified by the media. Meanwhile, the legal parasites, sucking on the taxpayers teat, extend this laughable “inquiry” to it’s inevitable end.

The politicians and their rich friends are completely blameless......a couple of cunts at the bottom of the food chain will carry the can for this.

Lessons will be learned, seen it all before.

All Inquiries are concluded before they start.   No rich or political people are to blame. Ever.

They all went to school together or their children, parents did.  Squiffy knows Ginger, who boarded with Strangley Brown.  It’s a closed shop.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

After Zeebrugge they introduced a new more efficient ferry for killing people, it’s called a roll on, roll off, roll over ferry.

Whats the difference between a Smartie and a Kingscross Commuter.  Smarties don’t melt in the tube.

Michael Jackson’s infamous Pepsi advert where his hair burst into flames was depicted at home by my brother playing Beat it on his tape deck, whilst lighting a match and have it dance on a table to the tune like MJ.  Shamo mother fuckers.

All fucking hate crimes that will have the very scarce resource of the police diverted round to our house rather than catching fucking Romanian car thieves running rampage on the streets.

Exactly right MC. Not long before you dial 999 and report the 5 cabbies that have just raped your daughter, and are told to stop wasting police time.

The brave local constabulary will all be busy attending 18 year old Charmaine, who is Well upset, because this other girl proper called her nan a slag on Facebook.

22 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

All Inquiries are concluded before they start.   No rich or political people are to blame. Ever.

They all went to school together or their children, parents did.  Squiffy knows Ginger, who boarded with Strangley Brown.  It’s a closed shop.

That’s the way it should be too.

My golf club operates on similar lines...

You wouldn’t get in by the way.

lol.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly right MC. Not long before you dial 999 and report the 5 cabbies that have just raped your daughter, and are told to stop wasting police time.

The brave local constabulary will all be busy attending 18 year old Charmaine, who is Well upset, because this other girl proper called her nan a slag on Facebook.

That’s a fucking hanging offence in Maidstone 

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

That’s the way it should be too.

My golf club operates on similar lines...

You wouldn’t get in by the way.

lol.

Fuck off I went round your course last week, I was on the crazy windmill before the club captain kicked me off  for not wearing a loud enough Pringle jumper.   Said I could come back and finish my round if I could look as fucking shit as Beefy Johnston.

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off I went round your course last week, I was on the crazy windmill before the club captain kicked me off  for not wearing a loud enough Pringle jumper.   Said I could come back and finish my round if I could look as fucking shit as Beefy Johnston.

You're welcome to play as my guest at my club. We've got the windmill, and a wibbly-wobbly hill with a big clown, and you have to get the ball in his mouth. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're welcome to play as my guest at my club. We've got the windmill, and a wibbly-wobbly hill with a big clown, and you have to get the ball in his mouth. 

Punk has to get his balls in the club captains mouth every Saturday night.

On stage.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Laffin 

Panzbaby 

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

imagine if this shit had happened in Scotland!

They should do away with the ludicrous notion of a "hate crime" and replace it instead with a "stupid crime". There could be a sliding scale of punishment, whereby fines and sentences were increased in inverse proportion to the IQ of the perpetrators, and automatically doubled for possession and use of a Twitter account.

The world is overfull of these lowest common denominator gamma scum, Ratty, and something needs to be done. Aldous Huxley was a cunt.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should do away with the ludicrous notion of a "hate crime" and replace it instead with a "stupid crime". There could be a sliding scale of punishment, whereby fines and sentences were increased in inverse proportion to the IQ of the perpetrators, and automatically doubled for possession and use of a Twitter account.

The world is overfull of these lowest common denominator gamma scum, Ratty, and something needs to be done. Aldous Huxley was a cunt.

The freedom of the right to offend has been bludgeoned by Islam.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should do away with the ludicrous notion of a "hate crime" and replace it instead with a "stupid crime".

In the case of the 19 year old, but in the case of the 40 somethings and the 55 year old perhaps a week or two of breaking rocks on Dartmoor or clearing up after a fatal fire somewhere wound be appropriate. Of course if they had not been dimwitted enough to take a video of it and then post it online no one else would have known about it.

33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The CPS might get away with charging the perps with outraging public decency under the Common Law Act only if the offence was carried out in an area accessible by the general public.

Possession of a chav mentality is not illegal.

It does not need just to be an accessible area, it can also be an offence if the act takes place somewhere that is visible to others. Someone "flashing" in his own garden or at the windows of his house could be prosecuted under that law. If the bonfire in this case was visible to people outside the property and who might be offended by it would also be covered by the act. In this case though the thing that is most likely to bring a prosecution is the fact that they have posted the video on line. What will also be a factor in any decision to prosecute is that four of the five were actually middle-aged adults rather than teenagers or young adults.

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

All I can say Punkers, is that after all the unwarranted abuse and persecution you have received on this site, lesser men would have given up on life. Well done that man, enjoy your golf, and keep posting. lol 

Most of the cunts who post on here are peasants....

lol.

We've lost the right to be fucking idiots.

Time was you'd make a dick of yourself, you'd get called out in the court of public opinion (of course, pre-Twitter, this court comprised your mate Dave and the four girls whose handbags you shat in at the party an THAT WAS ALL) and everyone moved on and maybe you'd learned a thing or twenty about not being such a cunt in future.

Now of course, you've got this Nietzschen nightmare of not just being prosecuted for what some people think you might be thinking but, in the latest twist, citizens actually turning themselves into the Police in advance of any intention to prosecute, because a kangaroo court of the perpetually outraged on Twitter have called it a hate crime.

What a fucking pansy world we live in!

• Like 1