CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UBER

Guest N/A

UBER sells itself as the flexible friend who provides casual work for those seeking a life work balance in their control, flexible and informative booking process telling you where your car is on your device. Cheaper fairs and quicker response times to hailing a cab.

UTTER fucking shit....this is a thinly veiled massive American Corporate Giant, bullying its way into a regulated market with untrained, unsafe, unchecked, drivers and cars.  Who simply put a sticker on their door and turn from a mad axe whealding non English speaking rapist into your friendly knowledgeable about town driver.  Just because of a sticker and a phone app.  

Fuck doing the knowledge for 3 years, fuck having a regulated licence, fuck being checked out, fuck having and MOT, fuck being safe and secure, let's just make a fucking quick buck.   

Sadiq Khan for all his faults has actually got a set of balls and used them against this UBER set of cunts.  Telling them they can no longer operate in the City of London.  Quite right.   What next? Any cunt can buy a plane and stick a picture of a harp on the tail and call it a fucking airline.   Hang on a minute some cunt has already done that..... Michael OLeary. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've used Uber many times and I've never been raped. 

You could parachute fuck naked, doused in pheromones, target painted on your foul clam, into the Congo, and be perfectly safe.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you stupid fucking cunt. 

Lyft. 

Frank...lovely to see you mate, wow your hair has grown, and you have put on a bit of weight, but you look good for it. So how's the wife and kids.....anyway good to see you mate.                                     CUNT

15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

UBER sells itself as the flexible friend who provides casual work for those seeking a life work balance in their control, flexible and informative booking process telling you where your car is on your device. Cheaper fairs and quicker response times to hailing a cab.

UTTER fucking shit....this is a thinly veiled massive American Corporate Giant, bullying its way into a regulated market with untrained, unsafe, unchecked, drivers and cars.  Who simply put a sticker on their door and turn from a mad axe whealding non English speaking rapist into your friendly knowledgeable about town driver.  Just because of a sticker and a phone app.  

Fuck doing the knowledge for 3 years, fuck having a regulated licence, fuck being checked out, fuck having and MOT, fuck being safe and secure, let's just make a fucking quick buck.   

Sadiq Khan for all his faults has actually got a set of balls and used them against this UBER set of cunts.  Telling them they can no longer operate in the City of London.  Quite right.   What next? Any cunt can buy a plane and stick a picture of a harp on the tail and call it a fucking airline.   Hang on a minute some cunt has already done that..... Michael OLeary. Cunt.

I’m surprised someone of your implied wealth would have any need for, or knowledge of, a taxi service. Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've used Uber many times and I've never been raped. 

That's a correlation of probabilities that involves you getting in the right taxi at the right time and avoiding the unregulated murdering rapist...... balanced against the fact that you are possibly way to fucking pig ugly for even a low paid desperado UBER driver to even get sexually interested.   Do you think you really are a target for rape when you are being picked up every Friday night from Weightwatchers..... really.   Take a good hard look love.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You could parachute fuck naked, doused in pheromones, with a target painted on your foul clam, into the Congo, and be perfectly safe.

That's fucking top....pmsl

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m surprised someone of your implied wealth would have any need for, or knowledge of, a taxi service. Fuck off.

Only moles live in holes..... I never use the tube.....black cab is a gentlemans preferred mode of transport if Jeeves has taken the Frazer Nash to Goodwood.

25 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You could parachute fuck naked, doused in pheromones, with a target painted on your foul clam, into the Congo, and be perfectly safe.

I logged in especially to give this a like. It almost makes up for Yacht. 

42 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You're  a lot safer with an "Old school" black cab driver who knew the Krays and will tip of one of his burglar mates when he's dropped you off at Heathrow......

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

That's a correlation of probabilities that involves you getting in the right taxi at the right time and avoiding the unregulated murdering rapist...... balanced against the fact that you are possibly way to fucking pig ugly for even a low paid desperado UBER driver to even get sexually interested.   Do you think you really are a target for rape when you are being picked up every Friday night from Weightwatchers..... really.   Take a good hard look love.

I think you may be mistaking me for your wife. Fucking dickhead 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Punkape said:

You're  a lot safer with an "Old school" black cab driver who knew the Krays and will tip of one of his burglar mates when he's dropped you off at Heathrow......

Fuck off.

Shut up punkape, your brain is clogged with spunk and your words therefore unreliable.