CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gerry Adams to spend more time with his allotment

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Approx 3 hours when lashed face down on spudboys rape mattress. The ones with stamina that is

I didn't know futon pads or outdoor furniture cushions counted as mattresses.

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I didn't know futon pads or outdoor furniture cushions counted as mattresses.

Boglands answer to Brad Pitt doesn't give two fucks- a park bench will do just as good as the back of his grubby grey van. Most paddys wouldn't bat an eyelid what with being arse fucked as kids by the local priest. It's kind of accepted over there 

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

What ‘Troubles’’? I’m still up for that couple of pints next time I’m coming home via your fair city Panz. Looking forward to the craic. We’re all fucking paddy’s mate, no matter what the fuck anyone tries to argue.   🇬🇧🇨🇮

You still doing Craic Billy? I thought you were clean now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When that was going on, and all of his speech was dubbed by an actor, they could have made it a bit more entertaining and got Joe Pasquale to do it.

Or a Nigerian with Tourette’s and a stammer

On 11/05/2019 at 19:33, Wizardsleeve said:

@Panzerknacker  Evening Panz, you still shilling bogus fitness training to fat birds in spandex?  What's the average before they quit these days?  One week? Two?  

I've a low drop out rate.. im pretty flexible time wise ..plus i know where they live ..ill give ya a tip for life..a little and often ..in all things ..follow that n youll not go wrong 

Panzbaby 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I've a low drop out rate.. im pretty flexible time wise ..plus i know where they live ..ill give ya a tip for life..a little and often ..in all things ..follow that n youll not go wrong 

Panzbaby 

A home built seismometre can tell us where they are!