CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pugs & French Bulldogs

Stubby Pecker

My dog is fucking brilliant. The Doberman side of him hates Africans, he goes fucking mad when he sees them. This goes to prove it is nature and not nurture as I haven't trained him. Honest.

It is the Africans reaction to seeing a dog that causes the problem. Showing fear and giving off all the wrong signals. And the dogs get blamed.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

My dog is fucking brilliant. The Doberman side of him hates Africans, he goes fucking mad when he sees them. This goes to prove it is nature and not nurture as I haven't trained him. Honest.

It is the Africans reaction to seeing a dog that causes the problem. Showing fear and giving off all the wrong signals. And the dogs get blamed.

If it came to an enounter with a wild animal, I'd much rather have a black in my corner than a northern monkey armed to the teeth with a spud gun and a border terrier.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it came to an enounter with a wild animal, I'd much rather have a black in my corner than a northern monkey armed to the teeth with a spud gun and a border terrier.

I am attempting to put this subject in perspective with scientific observations yet all you can do is mock. That doesn't say much for your wastelands schools.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 hours ago, r-soles said:

It has to be said, I fuckin' hate dogs!

Don't hate dogs but i much prefer cats! cats are mischievous. I quite like alsatians though.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As a Catholic who believes in the bible, and considers evolutionist theory to be blasphemous... do you think that the only reason there are no unicorns is because they didn't make it to Noah's Ark in time?

The first ark sank after a unicorn pierced the hull.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 2:12 PM, r-soles said:

No, it doesn't have 'to be said', because you keep on saying it. Dogs have 95% of the qualities we humans aspire to develop as we get older: loyalty, love, commitment.

I fuckin' hate you, you evidently thick, tabloid-reading, verbose backwoods oaf. Shut your fucking teeth-lined anus.

On 4/12/2016 at 7:44 AM, r-soles said:

I fucking hate dogs!

On 5/9/2016 at 7:02 PM, r-soles said:

I fucking HATE dogs, period, end of, fuck off, four legged, shit spreading,barky, parasites.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:29 AM, r-soles said:

I fuckin' hate dogs!

On 11/1/2017 at 7:24 AM, r-soles said:

Did I mention, I fuckin' hate dogs!

On 1/7/2018 at 2:12 PM, r-soles said:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No, it doesn't have 'to be said', because you keep on saying it. Dogs have 95% of the qualities we humans aspire to develop as we get older: loyalty, love, commitment.

I fuckin' hate you, you evidently thick, tabloid-reading, verbose backwoods oaf. Shut your fucking teeth-lined anus.

On 1/16/2018 at 1:19 PM, Wolfie said:

Just how much of a cunt are you?

A dog is loyal to whoever feeds it, that's the be all and end all of a fucking relationship with an animal, they're only interested in food and where and when it's coming from.

Don't pretend that animals give a fuck about anything else in their miserable fucking lives.

The stupid mutt looks at you with it's sad, pleading eyes, when are you going to give me some food, you cunt?

End of!

BTW, I read the Guardian (when I've finished eating me chips)

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

Just how much of a cunt are you?

A dog is loyal to whoever feeds it, that's the be all and end all of a fucking relationship with an animal, they're only interested in food and where and when it's coming from.

Don't pretend that animals give a fuck about anything else in their miserable fucking lives.

The stupid mutt looks at you with it's sad, pleading eyes, when are you going to give me some food, you cunt?

End of!

BTW, I read the Guardian (when I've finished eating me chips)

Charles de Gaulle –

'The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.'

You represent a perfect example of this.