CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Cameron, the forgotten Cunt

Guest Lady Penelope

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

He wouldn't go into battle. He wouldn't replace our nuclear subs. Big mistake. Many countries are envious of our great country. You only have to watch the scoring in the Eurovision song contest. We aren't liked

Could it be that our performances in the Eurovision Song Contest are actually fucking shite, and nothing more?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

This of course signals CCG misplacement of funding. What we do know is the May government's £337m winter cash boost has been used to service debt after decades of previous fuck-ups, which certainly hasn't helped the NHS. If money is not just the main problem, therefore, why do you think the crises is obviously getting worse under Hunt's stewardship?

The tories have rationalised healthcare and continue to do so under the guise of sustainability and transformation plans. These invariably involve the closures of A&E departments and the loss of acute admission beds, closure of community hospital beds in preference for poorly resourced hospital at home initiatives, hence a queue of older people outside A&E's being the norm at any time of year, not just in times of high demand. The central aim of these plans is to reduce the overspend. As example, many CCG's no longer offer ear syringing , vasectomy or gluten free products on prescription. This is just the start. Then the profiteers will want their cut too, if all goes to plan.

I am not dogmatic as to who runs health services, providing the non for profit ethos is maintained. Presently, NHS trusts operate in their own interests, shit scared of bad publicity and the barrack room, ambulance chasing cunt solicitor. Those involved at executive level management are involved in a merry-go-round of failure and large pay-offs. This has to change. Also, too many clinicians are involving themselves with the delivery of targets and should be sacked for blatant contravention of their codes of conduct. The term "public service" has almost become obsolete. Corporate principles and bureaucracy are choking the fucking thing to death.

So when I say it doesn't need any more money, it would just be wasteful to allocate more billions in its present state. The money issue is a football for our venal political cunts to kick about and get mugs to vote for them, after all that's where their interest lies in getting their dirty fucking mits on power.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

So Call Me Dave emerges from the shadows, with a book to sell, trying to get back in with his rich mates who he dropped right in the shit. 

Gove and Johnson “ behaved appallingly” during the referendum says the Poshboy. This from a cunt who , by his own admission, was a pothead, a liar and dropped his schoolmates right in it to save his own arse. And a bloke who stuck his winkle into a pig’s mouth with no regard to the sensitivities of our peaceful friends.

Does he really think that his rich pals will forgive him for giving us the referendum, conducting a campaign of complete ineptitude and then fucking off when he got his arse kicked. ( to be fair I don’t think the ruling class gave him any choice in that one.)

Call Me Dave gushes about his “great achievement” of giving us gay marriage. What a pathetic cunt. I’d seriously like to know who the fuck is going to buy this book?

Massive wanker.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So Call Me Dave emerges from the shadows, with a book to sell, trying to get back in with his rich mates who he dropped right in the shit. 

Gove and Johnson “ behaved appallingly” during the referendum says the Poshboy. This from a cunt who , by his own admission, was a pothead, a liar and dropped his schoolmates right in it to save his own arse. And a bloke who stuck his winkle into a pig’s mouth with no regard to the sensitivities of our peaceful friends.

Does he really think that his rich pals will forgive him for giving us the referendum, conducting a campaign of complete ineptitude and then fucking off when he got his arse kicked. ( to be fair I don’t think the ruling class gave him any choice in that one.)

Call Me Dave gushes about his “great achievement” of giving us gay marriage. What a pathetic cunt. I’d seriously like to know who the fuck is going to buy this book?

Massive wanker.

I'm gonna buy it. I like fairy tales. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Massive wanker.

Every aspirational prick should get a copy. To follow the white boys’ box of magic tricks; how to achieve stardom in British politics without any fucking contributions to society at large. It’s the latest edition of nothing more than a cook book really entitled “How to serve the public”. With complementary sachets of salt and pepper in the back cover.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Massive wanker.

camshed-03-house-2may17-pr_b.jpg

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 00:28, judgetwi said:

Massive wanker.

Very harsh Judge. He has a dead kid to feed you know. He only mentioned this after slagging off all his former colleagues. He is a Right Honourable Gentleman after all.   His legacy will be good reading for future generations.

Privileged education at Eton.            Fucked a pigs head                Married a rich heiress.                    Smoked loads of dope.                   Became an MP instead of working. Licked loads of arse and became Prime Minister.                                   Had to lick Nick Cleggs arse to stay PM                                          Fucked up the country.                        Promised the plebs a referendum, didn’t really mean it (stoned)          Picked the wrong side.                     Thought “Bollocks to this”                Fucked off for 3 1/2 years                Just by coincidence came back out of nowhere to publicise his memoirs and found himself unintentionally knifing Boris and Gove in the back.

That’s what’s known as a series of unfortunate and unconnected events to members of the Tory Party.

(Formerly known as ‘La Cosa Nostra’)

Edited by Mrs Roops

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Very harsh Judge. He has a dead kid to feed you know. He only mentioned this after slagging off all his former colleagues. He is a Right Honourable Gentleman after all.   His legacy will be good reading for future generations.

Privileged education at Eton.            Fucked a pigs head                Married a rich heiress.                    Smoked loads of dope.                   Became an MP instead of working. Licked loads of arse and became Prime Minister.                                   Had to lick Nick Cleggs arse to stay PM                                          Fucked up the country.                        Promised the plebs a referendum, didn’t really mean it (stoned)          Picked the wrong side.                     Thought “Bollocks to this”                Fucked off for 3 1/2 years                Just by coincidence came back out of nowhere to publicise his memoirs and found himself unintentionally knifing Boris and Gove in the back.

That’s what’s known as a series of unfortunate and unconnected events to members of the Tory Party.

(Formerly known as ‘La Cosa Nostra’)

He fucked a pigs head? I bet him and Corbyn have swapped a few horror stories. To be fair, Cameron got the fit one. 

Any man that willingly plunged into Abbopotamus's yawning cod-chasm, should be declared of unsound mind.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He fucked a pigs head? I bet him and Corbyn have swapped a few horror stories. To be fair, Cameron got the fit one. 

Any man that willingly plunged into Abbopotamus's yawning cod-chasm, should be declared of unsound mind.

Neil is probably more qualified to comment on this matter than anyone else on here.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not really that great when the ‘fit one’ turns out to be a pigs head Eric.

That’s a bit ‘Ok you’re the winner. Only one dark chap is gonna pound the life out of your asshole’

Yippeee.

Be honest, if you absolutely, positively HAD to fuck either a dead pig, or Dianne Abbott.. You'd be pounding pork without a second thought.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Be honest, if you absolutely, positively HAD to fuck either a dead pig, or Dianne Abbott.. You'd be pounding pork without a second thought.

Absolutely no contest. Fucking he'll I'd probably go as far as to appeal for marriage to the dead pig afterwards if it saved me from such a cruel fate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or if you were really pissed and for some weird reason thought you HAD to. And then after the act realised that you didn’t have to at all. You just wanted to.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

camshed-03-house-2may17-pr_b.jpg

I’ve seen that caravan on the waste ground by Camberwell Green. Some old crone lives there, looks like Mary Beard but not so glamorous. She keeps a couple of porkers so maybe that’s why Dave paid a visit.

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Wouldn't it be more principled to steal a copy of the book?

......and when the Brexit induced shortage of toilet paper occurs (source: BBC) you can use the pages to wipe your arse.

Oh, the anal irony.