CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Quaint village pubs

Neil

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Did this nom years ago and still totally agree.   Shite fucking cuntry pubs carveries are absolute wank holes.   I hate them even more if they are frequented by pretentious londonistas and the price of the Calvery is therefore £30 per head. 

Calvery? What do they crucify people there? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Calvery? What do they crucify people there? 

Could have been cavalry......I’d like to see some cavalry charge thru our local and cut down the fucking Volvo driving liberalists with children called Tomothy 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you prefer a flat roofed pub any day you boring fucking twat.

They don’t serve irons in our pub so that’s you counted out.  Anyway aren’t you more likely to buy a packet of rizzlas than a Pint?   Bunch of powder monkies  your generation.  All wraps and eighths rather than pints and crisps.  Stay out of what you don’t know.  You have never been to a cuntry  pub in your life.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

They don’t serve irons in our pub so that’s you counted out.  Anyway aren’t you more likely to buy a packet of rizzlas than a Pint?   Bunch of powder monkies  your generation.  All wraps and eighths rather than pints and crisps.  Stay out of what you don’t know.  You have never been to a cuntry  pub in your life.

. ...... and anyone who uses the word “irons” who isn’t a dirty thick West Ham cunt is an even thicker cunt who needs to stop pretending they were best mates with Ronnie Kray before he turned gay.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Luckily, I'm in a good mood, otherwise I'd cooler you for 28 days. See you back on Saturday.

Leniant or what? I call for an increased sentence.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

. ...... and anyone who uses the word “irons” who isn’t a dirty thick West Ham cunt is an even thicker cunt who needs to stop pretending they were best mates with Ronnie Kray before he turned gay.

I must admit I do hate every cockney who claims to have been at school wiv da Krays !   On my reckoning the Krays must have had 38,654 pupils in their class.   

Guest Bill Stickers

Village pubs are fucking great if you want to watch simple minded idiots who've never left their parish of birth behaving like utter cretins. You haven't lived until you've seen a bloke vomit London Pride all over a Christmas tree in rural Buckinghamshire with his cock sticking out of pissy chinos.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Village pubs are fucking great if you want to watch simple minded idiots who've never left their parish of birth behaving like utter cretins. You haven't lived until you've seen a bloke vomit London Pride all over a Christmas tree in rural Buckinghamshire with his cock sticking out of pissy chinos.

They banned you after that, didn't they? 

• Like 1

Our village pub is fantastic, apart from the post office it's the only place in the village to spend money. We have charity quiz nights to raise money for the football/cricket team, the monthly news letter is compiled in a pub meeting with the village constable and they do a great Sunday lunch. Maybe you lot should move to a better area.... 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Our village pub is fantastic, apart from the post office it's the only place in the village to spend money. We have charity quiz nights to raise money for the football/cricket team, the monthly news letter is compiled in a pub meeting with the village constable and they do a great Sunday lunch. Maybe you lot should move to a better area.... 

Shit Eddie I've just worked out who you are! Is it tough being the only black man in the parish?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So do you. Cross-genderism. Where's your protege tonight?

Been out watching the football, are you missing my presence?