CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How did we ever get to the point where a crime is defined in law as somehow worse because the word "hate" is artificially prepended to it?

It's only a matter of time now before "Looking at me in a funny way" officially enters the statute book.

And the fabulous thing is, the more adept at taking offence you become, the more offence you see around you. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

The “Pride” marching season is upon us and all over the U.K. and other silly liberal democracies Pouffes and Dykes ponce about in tight fitting underwear in drab city centres and promote perversion and debauchery.Many of these attendees skulk off into bushes and undergrowth and commit acts of gross indecency.

Having acquired benders “rights” in all sorts of areas, these cunts should now sod off home and leave the normal community in peace.

Fuck off.

You really know how to ruin my weekend, you disgusting, fucking cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I know fuck all about the contents of the bible, but I always hear some pseudo expert quoting it; god loves all of his children, and man was created in his image.  The only logical conclusion in that is that he himself had to take it up the arse somewhere, for there to be poofs and lezzers.  In the case of lezzers, it adds the question as to god's own gender, or trans status.

Sorry Punky.  Don't hate, we will appreciate you for what you are.  

I'll leave it at that. 

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I know fuck all about the contents of the bible, but I always hear some pseudo expert quoting it; god loves all of his children, and man was created in his image.  The only logical conclusion in that is that he himself had to take it up the arse somewhere, for there to be poofs and lezzers.  In the case of lezzers, it adds the question as to god's own gender, or trans status.

Sorry Punky.  Don't hate, we will appreciate you for what you are.  

I'll leave it at that. 

Yeah but the Bible says lots of inane shit - about not wearing mixed cloths and how to deal with menstruating women, for example. Leviticus is a real hoot if you don a pair of Literal Glasses and a 'God Hates Fags' t-shirt.

For the 99.9% rest of mankind that manages to get along without worrying ourselves too much about the frottering of mucous membranes, a thought:

Might not homosexuality be a test of your capacity to forgive? To turn the other cheek (fnarr)? To 'be bigger than'? (fnarr fnarr)

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah but the Bible says lots of inane shit - about not wearing mixed cloths and how to deal with menstruating women, for example. Leviticus is a real hoot if you don a pair of Literal Glasses and a 'God Hates Fags' t-shirt.

For the 99.9% rest of mankind that manages to get along without worrying ourselves too much about the frottering of mucous membranes, a thought:

Might not homosexuality be a test of your capacity to forgive? To turn the other cheek (fnarr)? To 'be bigger than'? (fnarr fnarr)

Which is why it has always held only two roles in my lifetime.  One, substitute bog roll, and two, rolling paper for wacky tobacky!  

Guest 'eavensabove

The Bible (in a nutshell)

The Lord said unto Moses that all Jews will have long noses, and Solomongs Temple will be on the side of His head. 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not half as bizarre as a homophobic homosexual though...cast away your inner turmoil, embrace your sexuality and be true to yourself.

Yeah, anybody who thinks blokes shoving their cocks up some other bloke’s shit canal is fucking disgusting and perverted really wants to do it themselves.

Oh please fuck off with this hackneyed old shit. So if I want paedophiles hanged I really want to fuck children? If I want Millwall to lose every game I really love the fucking cunts?

Yeah right......whatever you say. Try and live in the real world now and again Mrs.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Slippers said:

I am fairly sure that somewhere in the bible it says that "God loves man" .. does that mean that your god is a bumboy Punker's?

Perhaps if you had ever read the Bible, or any other book, you might understand the proper use of the apostrophe in the English language. 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, anybody who thinks blokes shoving their cocks up some other bloke’s shit canal is fucking disgusting and perverted really wants to do it themselves.

Oh please fuck off with this hackneyed old shit. So if I want paedophiles hanged I really want to fuck children? If I want Millwall to lose every game I really love the fucking cunts?

Yeah right......whatever you say. Try and live in the real world now and again Mrs.

Clearly paradoxes are too abstract a concept to understand in your binary world.

Punky's parody aside, the Catholic church welcomes those with egodystonic sexual orientation, its the egosyntonic that go to hell.

Perhaps I do live in the real world, judge - so might you if you weren't blinded by shade. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Morning wiggers id say the wife was saddened to find you alive in the room this morning 

Panzerknacker 

Your wife, or His? Lol

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Perhaps if you had ever read the Bible, or any other book, you might understand the proper use of the apostrophe in the English language. 

Is that the 12 apostrophes?

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So much of their "culture" hinges on terrible drag queens, ancient musicals, ABBA singalongs and rampant promiscuity. It is like they are actively living up to the negative stereotypes.

You see these pride marches, and you wonder what they are actually proud of. They are accepted everywhere (except Mosques, Orange lodges and within the Hasidic Jewish community) in this country, so what is the otherness that they are still fighting against? We've given ~1 % of the population this massive platform, and now it seems they just want to live up to the stereotypes of shallowness, promiscuity, materialism and general cattiness. All while rewarding themselves with a massive pat on the back for 'having it so rough', even though they are openly accepted 99% of the time, and in a lot of circumstances are actually favoured and rewarded simply for existing.

I know a few gay people, and they fall into two camps (geddit?). Normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums, and who just happen to be gay. Then there are the flaming "OMG, this Queen just broke. A. Nail!" variety, who can't change a light bulb without turning it into an existential drama.

43 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So much of their "culture" hinges on terrible drag queens, ancient musicals, ABBA singalongs and rampant promiscuity. It is like they are actively living up to the negative stereotypes.

You see these pride marches, and you wonder what they are actually proud of. They are accepted everywhere (except Mosques, Orange lodges and within the Hasidic Jewish community) in this country, so what is the otherness that they are still fighting against? We've given ~1 % of the population this massive platform, and now it seems they just want to live up to the stereotypes of shallowness, promiscuity, materialism and general cattiness. All while rewarding themselves with a massive pat on the back for 'having it so rough', even though they are openly accepted 99% of the time, and in a lot of circumstances are actually favoured and rewarded simply for existing.

I know a few gay people, and they fall into two camps (geddit?). Normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums, and who just happen to be gay. Then there are the flaming "OMG, this Queen just broke. A. Nail!" variety, who can't change a light bulb without turning it into an existential drama.

Yes, the second type should all be euthanised, starting with Rylan Clark and that cunt out of Coronation Street who minces about, flapping his hands and saying, "oooh!"

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly paradoxes are too abstract a concept to understand in your binary world.

Punky's parody aside, the Catholic church welcomes those with egodystonic sexual orientation, its the egosyntonic that go to hell.

Perhaps I do live in the real world, judge - so might you if you weren't blinded by shade. 

Fuck knows what this load of bollocks is supposed to mean. 

You should try walking past the gay bars at the south end of the Clapham Road with your (presumably male) partner. The tattooed faggot boys will give you a load of abuse . Yeah, guess what? They are just like the straight bigots when they are pissed up and mob handed.

Please don’t give me the poor gay, trannie sob story bullshit. You pathetic neo-liberal wankers have to accept that you are the Establishment now and cunts like me are the radicals.

I ain’t fucking happy about it but that’s the way it is.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I agree with the general thrust of your narrative but “normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums”?

Railway Museums?? Are you trying to win the favour of the fragrant and elegant Lady Penelope? I wouldn’t bother if I were you. If Acker Bilk couldn’t get in her knickers you’ve got no fucking chance!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I agree with the general thrust of your narrative but “normal blokes who go to B&Q and railway museums”?

Railway Museums?? Are you trying to win the favour of the fragrant and elegant Lady Penelope? I wouldn’t bother if I were you. If Acker Bilk couldn’t get in her knickers you’ve got no fucking chance!

Winning no favours with me as I don't go to railway museums or B&Q .. do you have a Back Street Heros' t-shirt and tattoo?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck knows what this load of bollocks is supposed to mean. 

You should try walking past the gay bars at the south end of the Clapham Road with your (presumably male) partner. The tattooed faggot boys will give you a load of abuse . Yeah, guess what? They are just like the straight bigots when they are pissed up and mob handed.

Please don’t give me the poor gay, trannie sob story bullshit. You pathetic neo-liberal wankers have to accept that you are the Establishment now and cunts like me are the radicals.

I ain’t fucking happy about it but that’s the way it is.

Fucking bullshit, now who is spinning fabricated stories.

No-one finds you attractive - male, female, trans, animal, or otherwise. Gay men are not falling over themselves outside gay bars to get a look and a grope of you.

Fantasist fucking cunt.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, the second type should all be euthanised, starting with Rylan Clark and that cunt out of Coronation Street who minces about, flapping his hands and saying, "oooh!"

It must be really frustrating being afraid to leave your house without wearing one of those jackets with the word "SECURITY" printed on the back in large letters.