CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rob Beckett

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Like a "Remember the 96" collection tin in a Merseyside pub at chucking out time on a Saturday night.

What with all the death and heartache associated with it, you would have thought that the people of Liverpool would have had enough of football and taken a different sport to their hearts..

...Squash, for example.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

Why don’t you shove a leek up your arse and see if you laugh......

lol.

Fuck off.

Demonstrate how to do that, won't you?

There's a good lad.

Fuck off

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A leek wouldn't touch the sides of an orifice more accustomed to unlubricated pumpkins.

mind you, I bet there's a few sub-Saharan cunts who've 'taken' a leak up his arse.

To say nothing of the Laotian lady boys lost up there.  

Guest Ollyboro
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How anybody can attempt to combine Welsh and comedian in the same sentence defies explanation and logic.  

Nonsense. How can anycunt forget Ron Davies "Looking At Badgers" comedic tour de force. I've often wondered if Ron and Spotter are one and the same. And there's Simon Weston's face.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Nonsense. How can anycunt forget Ron Davies "Looking At Badgers" comedic tour de force. I've often wondered if Ron and Spotter are one and the same. And there's Simon Weston's face.

Spotto's style is uniquely dry and distinct.  His poignant observations appeal to common sense, which is so clearly lacking in human kind anymore, we can't help but laugh.  It's like hearing a eulogy where the speaker makes a comment about the deceased all could relate to and know as total bollocks, and laugh, as inappropriate as it is to do so at such a somber event.  

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

What's to say about this one? Well plenty but I'll take an instant dislike to him as it saves time.

Hid stand up career is aptly named - I stand up and unplug the TV when I see that sickening smug boat race. Hall of fame material he is.

F05EBD74-BFBA-4DC0-9C7F-BBEE6E682118-511-0000011305B40561.jpeg

You should see the state of His Mother...

_41668784_beckett_203.jpg

So ex soldier Joe Robinson is begging the UK government for help is he? Well Joe, you don't understand the conflict you've taken sides in, so at best you're an adventurer or merc and at worst a thrill seeking dickhead. Either way, I hope you rot in some Turkish arse stretching academy jail

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, ratcum said:

So ex soldier Joe Robinson is begging the UK government for help is he? Well Joe, you don't understand the conflict you've taken sides in, so at best you're an adventurer or merc and at worst a thrill seeking dickhead. Either way, I hope you rot in some Turkish arse stretching academy jail

Remember Ratty it's fear that builds walls.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can you remember the end scene to The Last of The Mohicans?

I always pictured you as wise old Chingachgook, Bill as Uncas and myself as the half-breed Hawkeye. Axing our way through politically correct foes whilst accompanied by an original Clannad soundtrack, all for Stickers to be decapitated by an enraged Roops and you avenging his honour in the final moments whilst giving an emotional penultimate speech.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Can you remember the end scene to The Last of The Mohicans?

I always pictured you as wise old Chingachgook, Bill as Uncas and myself as the half-breed Hawkeye. Axing our way through politically correct foes whilst accompanied by an original Clannad soundtrack, all for Stickers to be decapitated by an enraged Roops and you avenging his honour in the final moments whilst giving an emotional penultimate speech.

you fuckin weirdo

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What! You never found Max Boyce with his large leek, Wales scarf and "I was there" stories hilarious? Shame 

if ever there was a cunt who was 'of his time' it wasn't Max Boyce. His unique utter shitness  still resonates with anyone who hears him today. Even my fuckin cat Zyklon goes into a coma when the druid windbag pipes up.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What with all the death and heartache associated with it, you would have thought that the people of Liverpool would have had enough of football and taken a different sport to their hearts..

...Squash, for example.

I'd be hard pressed to come up with anything better than this Authoritah. 

Mine jew, sales of Nesquik went up because no one could bring themselves to buy Crusha.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Spotto's style is uniquely dry and distinct.  His poignant observations appeal to common sense, which is so clearly lacking in human kind anymore, we can't help but laugh.  It's like hearing a eulogy where the speaker makes a comment about the deceased all could relate to and know as total bollocks, and laugh, as inappropriate as it is to do so at such a somber event.  

he still won't suck you off Wizzo

Another talent-starved wanker from the Micky Flanagan school of hiding the fact that he's as funny as cot death behind his geezer accent. I'd pay good money for the chance to kick the equine cunt's teeth down his throat. As an added bonus it would keep him constipated for at least a month. He probably has to walk through a car wash every morning just to brush the fuckers.

What a cunt.