CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr racism

Earl of Punkape

Although I don’t bat for the other side regardless of what I’m told by other obviously homo posters on here, I had to laugh at this recent PC nollocks BBC nonsense.....

If you're a black or Asian user of gay dating app Grindr, then it's possible you've encountered racism while using it.

Some users of the app have said they've come across what they believe are discriminatory statements on other profiles - things like "no blacks and no Asians"......Or I don’t want to be impaled on a huge black widger or I  don’t want my bedmate smelling of sweet and sour or sea turtles 🐢...

Others say they've faced racist comments in conversation with users when they've rejected their advances.

Now Grindr has taken a stand against discrimination on its platform and says no user is entitled to tear another down for "being who they are".

It's launched the #KindrGrindr campaign to raise awareness of racism and discrimination and promote inclusivity among users.

It says it will ban users who "bully or defame" others and will remove offensive language from profiles.

So watch out for gay racists.....

lol.

• Like 2

Just now, Lord Punkape said:

Although I don’t bat for the other side regardless of what I’m told by other obviously homo posters on here, I had to laugh at this recent PC nollocks BBC nonsense.....

If you're a black or Asian user of gay dating app Grindr, then it's possible you've encountered racism while using it.

Some users of the app have said they've come across what they believe are discriminatory statements on other profiles - things like "no blacks and no Asians"......Or I don’t want to be impaled on a huge black widger or I  don’t want my bedmate smelling of sweet and sour or sea turtles 🐢...

Others say they've faced racist comments in conversation with users when they've rejected their advances.

Now Grindr has taken a stand against discrimination on its platform and says no user is entitled to tear another down for "being who they are".

It's launched the #KindrGrindr campaign to raise awareness of racism and discrimination and promote inclusivity among users.

It says it will ban users who "bully or defame" others and will remove offensive language from profiles.

lol.

For someone who claims to not be an arse bandit, you seem to know an awful lot about a social networking platform for arse bandits. Care to explain?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

For someone who claims to not be an arse bandit, you seem to know an awful lot about a social networking platform for arse bandits. Care to explain?

Indeed.

I hate the BBC and monitor their disgraceful output....

Another example today.....

The organisation behind Sesame Street has denied co-habiting duo, Bert and Ernie, are gay, following comments by one of the show's writers.

Mark Saltzman said his writing about the room-mating couple was based on his relationship with film editor Arnold Glassman.

Sesame Workshop then issued a statement saying the pair "do not have a sexual orientation".

Bert and Ernie may look human, but the pair "remain puppets", it said.

"They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves."

It broadly repeats past statements the non-profit organisation has made about the stripy-clothed duo when questions arose about their relationship.

I see production of articles like this on the BBC website as a declaration of war against civilised society.This utter bollocks is non-stop and effuses forth every day like the contents of of an incontinent Hippopotamuses bottom.

2 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Indeed.

I hate the BBC and monitor their disgraceful output....

Another example today.....

The organisation behind Sesame Street has denied co-habiting duo, Bert and Ernie, are gay, following comments by one of the show's writers.

Mark Saltzman said his writing about the room-mating couple was based on his relationship with film editor Arnold Glassman.

Sesame Workshop then issued a statement saying the pair "do not have a sexual orientation".

Bert and Ernie may look human, but the pair "remain puppets", it said.

"They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves."

It broadly repeats past statements the non-profit organisation has made about the stripy-clothed duo when questions arose about their relationship.

I see production of articles like this on the BBC website as a declaration of war against civilised society.

It’s interesting that your next example is, again, related to homosexuality. Coincidence? I think not.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Indulge me: what exactly are you campaigning against?

I don’t like the BBC and most Media who promote homosexuality as being normal when in fact most most people who are Homos aren’t homosexual at all. They have been cynically corrupted morally and are disfigured mentally by their experiences and actions.

Do you agree?

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I don’t like the BBC and most Media who promote homosexuality as being normal when in fact most most people who are Homos aren’t homosexual at all. They have been cynically corrupted morally and are disfigured mentally by their experiences and actions.

Do you agree?

Are Welsh gays discriminated against,  with remarks like 'I don't want to sleep with a bender whose bell end tastes of sheep shit'.    lol lol

Fucking BBC, you'll see less poofs at a San Francisco Gay Pride rally and less Muslims at Mecca. My own particular pet hate is the BBC News App which under "Top Stories" always has a fucking entry for "This weeks best pictures from Africa". I wouldn't mind if they took turns with Asia, Australia, the Americas, or fucking Antarctica, or even their beloved fucking Europe, but no, always fucking Africa.  Couple this with endless features about why black hair is empowering, and how it's hard being disabled and black, and there's hardly any room left for a couple of reports about how there was a huge crowd of 12 schoolgirls at some women's sporting event that no one gives a flying fuck about, least of all women. Did I mention the poofs...?

• Like 2

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking BBC, you'll see less poofs at a San Francisco Gay Pride rally and less Muslims at Mecca. My own particular pet hate is the BBC News App which under "Top Stories" always has a fucking entry for "This weeks best pictures from Africa". I wouldn't mind if they took turns with Asia, Australia, the Americas, or fucking Antarctica, or even their beloved fucking Europe, but no, always fucking Africa.  Couple this with endless features about why black hair is empowering, and how it's hard being disabled and black, and there's hardly any room left for a couple of reports about how there was a huge crowd of 12 schoolgirls at some women's sporting event that no one gives a flying fuck about, least of all women. Did I mention the poofs...?

Don't fucking start on women's sport. On SKY sports football, or whatever, some woman who kicks footballs gave an insisive insight in to football tactics. She said "When you get the lead you need to keep it". Eh? Eh? Fucking beat that Hoddle. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Do you agree?

Homosexuality has always been around, and isn’t a personal choice people make. They certainly don’t suddenly become gay because of what they are told in the media - it’s simply the way they are “built”. I have absolutely no issues with homosexuals, as I believe in the “each to their own” adage - as long as it doesn’t affect me or my family. Your absurd religious beliefs are the root of your intolerance of homosexuality, and for this you should be ashamed - some of the biggest poofs on the planet are Catholic. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are model aircraft makers discriminated against,  with remarks like 'I don't want to rim a man whose arsehole smells of Airfix glue'. lol lol

You’re truly awful these days. You’ve never been particularly funny at the best of times, but recently you’ve regressed into being utterly shit.

7 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

David Niven’s Commanding Officer issued the immortal lines at a regimental dinner to Niven....”I have fucked women of all nationalities and some animals too,but never a woman with a Glaswegian accent, pass the port....

lol.

You've upset Ape, and he's fucked off. Didn't you know his wife is Glaswegian?  lol

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

lol.

Outright discrimination based upon a person's race is of course disgusting.

However, trying to dictate to someone that their sexual preference is somehow morally corrupt because they aren't attracted to someone with big burger nipples and nappy hair is fucking outrageous. 

I don't have an issue with ethnic minorities, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be openly criticised for stating that I don't find black people attractive. I don't, but I also don't particularly like blondes either. Nothing to do with race, just a preference.

You're still a despicable shit stabbing poof mind you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Outright discrimination based upon a person's race is of course disgusting.

However, trying to dictate to someone that their sexual preference is somehow morally corrupt because they aren't attracted to someone with big burger nipples and nappy hair is fucking outrageous. 

I don't have an issue with ethnic minorities, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be openly criticised for stating that I don't find black people attractive. I don't, but I also don't particularly like blondes either. Nothing to do with race, just a preference.

You're still a despicable shit stabbing poof mind you.

You should be as concerned as I am about our public services broadcaster....

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Do you agree?

what about a good old fashioned poofter, like John Inman? Probably the most appropriate surname for a homosexual ever, Inman...in man

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Last night a woman made a drunken pass at me

Turns out that's how they all play football

• Like 3